Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How and where to upload custom content

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'll try.
I've started making custom content myself. Mostly rugs and posters (but the plan is of course to learn to make more things, but mostly build mode). The thing is, i'm making so much I don't need all myself. So I wanna start upload it so others can enjoy it. I was thinking about uploading to the sims resorce. But, I also like to make adult content and i can't really place that there. I have a tumblr account so my plan was to start posting links to it there. But then again, I need to upload it somewhere first. I tried figure it out with dropbox , but I really don't like dropbox so i'm looking for other alternatives. I don't wanna use adfly or stupid sites like that where people get stuck with ads on their computer...
I tried googling it to get some answers, but all i can find is how to download cc... And i need to know the opposite xD or at least how to make a download link i can post on tumblr

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    It isn't the right section, lol.
    Upload anywhere you want, basically. There are people even on DeviantArt, for whatever reason. Tumblr does not allow adult content anymore though, so your content could potentially be taken down, at least depending on how you preview it and what you're even making. Most places don't allow adult content, actually, so you'll need to read the rules and TOU depending on where you settle. So depending on the type, you're actually better off splitting the adult content from the regular content and uploading to adult sites, which I can't link or discuss because of these forums rules. As for how to upload, use SimFileShare. Made by simmers for simmers to share only sims content. https://simfileshare.net/

You can use one of my invite codes (if it doesn't work let me know, means someone took it, lol). 14aIdca4mJmgZHIwjIgKDBg1TLupU7T2