Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can I buy a digital download of sims 4 on ps4 if I lost my disc to it?

Hello all! I was wondering since I lost my disc to TS4, can I buy a digital download of it? Will I keep my progress? Thank you :blush:

Comments

• Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited March 2020
    I think it would be okay, when you save your game you save it to your console not the disc, the worst case scenario if it doesnt work, would be that you'll have uninstall the whole game then install it back on with the digital version of the base game, but your saves should be okay
    Edit: if the worst case scenario does need to happen, while installing all your DLC back, dont go into your saves until you've installed all your packs, it could mess up your save, temporarily start a new save until everything all back into your game. If you would want to avoid possibly this, I would buy a new disc instead of digital
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Yes. When TS4 Base came to PS4 for free I downloaded it and then sold my hard copy. There were no issues.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks everyone! I'll give it a try :)@Nikkih @_natalie
  • Options
    Simslover2002Simslover2002 Posts: 5 New Member
    Sorry it maybe off topic but I can’t find out where else on this app to ask. I’ve been having rube comments for asking on other forums but would origin and sims 4 run on this laptop> HP PROBOOK 6460B G1 LAPTOP CORE I5-4200U 4TH GEN 320GB WARRANTY WINDOWS 10
  • Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    edited March 2020
    I myself do not know, I am sorry :disappointed:@Simslover2002