March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HI! Let's Introduce ourselves!

rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
edited March 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Hello everyone! My name is Eva (Evangelia) [Removed - CM] I live in Thessaloniki, Greece. I have a cat. Her name is Liza. My favorite series is Pretty Little Liars and movie is Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. I am a big fan of Harry Potter. My hobbies are painting and writing. I write stories at Wattpad. I have brown hair and eyes. My favorite kind of music is pop. I want to be a doctor in the future. If you want my opinion somewhere just tell me!

I made me and my little sister how we really look! Check this out!

FpwbhHa.png

Now your turn! Introduce yourself!
Post edited by rosekapa on

Comments

• evalove12evalove12 Posts: 37 Member
    HIIIIIIIIII @rosekapa! My name is Eva too! I am from Cyprus so I speak only greek and enlish. My hoby is singing and my favourite kind of music is pop! I love Greece very much! I have visit Athens! I have two brothers and one sister! I would like to meet you one day! Maybe the Summer when I will visit Athens again.
  • rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    @evalove12 Sure! Nice to meet you, Eva. I hope to keep in touch each other
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Hey, I am DeKay from Singapore. I love to do digital painting and I am obsessed with music (particularly post hardcore). My fav TV shows are Agents of SHIELD, Supergirl, The 100 and The Flash.
    My job is a content graphic designer.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @DeKay Nice to meet you, Decay! You are very interest guy. I have seen supergirl and The flash! If you want to see something else, try 'The Arrow'. It's a very good series
    rosekapa wrote: »
    DeKay Nice to meet you, Decay! You are very interest guy. I have seen supergirl and The flash! If you want to see something else, try 'The Arrow'. It's a very good series

Oh, I have seen the first episode of The Arrow once but I didn't like it. 😔 I just couldn't stand Oliver. Haha.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited March 2020
    @DeKay Me too :/ . Oliver is a rich playboy but a girl change his life :p. At series 'The Flash' I can stand when Barry go to the past to save his life :|. Have you see this episode? I have a question. How can I to post pictures?
    DeKay Me too :/ . Oliver is a rich playboy but a girl change his life :p. At series 'The Flash' I can stand when Barry go to the past to save his life :|. Have you see this episode? I have a question. How can I to post pictures?

Yeah, I didn't like Oliver's like arrogant behavior. XD

Haha, Barry went back in time a lot of times. :P Which season are you referring to?

You have to upload the pics to imgur.com and then get the bbcode and paste it here.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @DeKay First of all thanks. Look... I don't remember what season is but I remember that he changes the past and with this change Cisco's brother passed away. I hate these episodes a little bit :p.
    DeKay First of all thanks. Look... I don't remember what season is but I remember that he changes the past and with this change Cisco's brother passed away. I hate these episodes a little bit :p.

Ah, okay. I think that was in Season 3 or something.
    They're alright. I don't think I dislike any of the episodes. But I do miss HR. 😩 And Hartley Rathaway is bae. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @DeKay. Oh! Hartley Rathaway IS REALLY handsome man. I miss him too very much :'( . And he is a really good actor :D
  • PianoPlayaPianoPlaya Posts: 106 Member
    Hi, I live in Canada and am also a huge fan of Harry Potter. I use to play the sims series all the time. I am 26 now, but started with the sims 1 when I was only about 8 or 9. Sims 3 was my favourite game and was obsessed with it. Unfortunately, life got busy with school and I haven't actually played it in years. I just tried to play it again the other day, and it just doesn't seem to work well on my new Mac (which I got in 2018). The graphics look bad and it's very laggy (which is kind of surprising since my new laptop is very good and better than my old). Plus, my boyfriend tells me (he works in tech) that with the new Mac update (which I haven't downloaded yet), Sims3 likely won't even work. SO, looks like I'll have to try out Sims 4. I downloaded the game a while ago but have never played it. I tried it out last night... not a fan of the lack of open world (best part about TS3!) but I really like the UI and how there's literally 0 lag. Plus, so far the loading screens have taken less than 5 seconds to load. So we'll see! Basically, I am thinking about getting back into the world of sims again
    @PianoPlaya Hi! Give a chance at the sims 4. I play for two years. If you do not understand something in the game, you can just ask me. I never have played sims 3. Is it good game?
    DeKay. Oh! Hartley Rathaway IS REALLY handsome man. I miss him too very much :'( . And he is a really good actor :D

He was in the latest episode for a bit and will be back in another, so I've heard. ❤️
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @DeKay BTW how is your favorite character?
    @DeKay BTW how is your favorite character?

In The Flash? Hartley. 😂 That or Harrison Wells in Season 2. The sassy one.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @DeKay COOL. Mine is Cisco and Katelyn :D
    DeKay COOL. Mine is Cisco and Katelyn :D

Cisco is fun. 😁
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Cisco is fun. 😁
    Cisco makes me laugh every time :D Barry is annoying sometimes 😁
    evalove12 wrote: »
    HIIIIIIIIII @rosekapa! My name is Eva too! I am from Cyprus so I speak only greek and English. My hobby is singing and my favorite kind of music is pop! I love Greece very much! I have to visit Athens! I have two brothers and one sister! I would like to meet you one day! Maybe the Summer when I will visit Athens again.

@Evalove12 Nice to meet you!
    edited March 2020

Cisco is fun. 😁

Yeah, Barry is always so emo all the time. 😂 Tho, that scene in Season 1's finale really did make me cry. That was some good acting. 😂 And I also loved the episode where Barry lost his memory for a bit. It was nice seeing him be so chirpy.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Cisco is fun. 😁

Yeah, Barry is always so emo all the time. 😂 Tho, that scene in Season 1's finale really did make me cry. That was some good acting. 😂 And I also loved the episode where Barry lost his memory for a bit. It was nice seeing him be so chirpy.

Me too :'( . When I found out that Harrison Wells is the bad guy, I freaked out. I didn't expect that. :o
  • PianoPlayaPianoPlaya Posts: 106 Member
    @PianoPlaya Hi! Give a chance at the sims 4. I play for two years. If you do not understand something in the game, you can just ask me. I never have played sims 3. Is it good game?

Yes Sims 3 is INCREDIBLE!!! I loved just being able to walk around the entire world freely. I clocked in like 1000 hours on that game probably haha. That being said, I played sims 4 for 2 hours last night (as well as the night before) and so far I really do like it. I ended up buying 4 expansion packs yesterday because Origin had a half off sale (and I've never been a fan of base games... I've always been spoiled with expansion packs lol). Anyways, so far I love it. I love the graphics and how FAST it runs (there's zero lag!). I also love the UI and how "sleek" and modern the game looks. And I recently got this 32 inch monitor, which the game looks AMAZING on. I've finished building my first house last night and tonight I finally get to play with my household and I am excited :smiley:
    @Pianoplayer I am glad to hear that! I have played Sims 4 for hours and I know everything about the game. Also, I know money cheats if you don't know. I would like to try the sims 3 sometime. I have all of the expansion packs except the two last ones. BTW you can see my profile. I uploaded some of my sims. You can tell me your opinion.
  • TennedraTennedra Posts: 25 Member
    Hello! I live in the United States and I'm 17 years old. Sims 4 is one of my favorite games; I have most of the expansion packs and game packs, but barely any stuff packs. My hobbies include mostly art. I love to draw characters I've created and architecture. I also love to learn about computers and being teaching myself code. In the future, I most likely want to be a programmer or game designer.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    Hi, my name is Tyler but here on the forums I go by Brandontaylor. You may ask where I got the name from. Well, Brandon Taylor is a character that I created for a story (not Sims) as a superhero living in the DC universe. Now, I’m not that great of a writer so I abandoned it. Later, I played a version of the character in Sims 3 (not as a superhero.) but eventually lost that save. Anyway, I am from Illinois and have lived here all of my 29 years. I enjoy taking walks when it is nice out, watching the St. Louis Cardinals, and listening to country music (50’s to present day). I am also a huge DC Comics fan but surpringly, I don’t watch any Arrowverse shows. For some reason, I have issues with the shows because they differ too much from the comics.

When I joined the forums, I only did so because I was looking at somethings on here and for some reason, only joining would let me see it. I was playing Brandon Taylor at the time so I used the name as my forum name. My join date was April 30 of 2018. I never ended up using my account until November of that year. Once I got started, I couldn’t leave. Now I’ve been a member for almost two years and have enjoyed them immensely.