Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March Patch Speculation 2020

1234568...Next

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
    edited March 2020
    31st is Tuesday , the month isn't over yet !

But everything went worse after Friday 13... one century after the Spanish Flu (From 1918 to 1920)... 2020 is cursed
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »
    we still have one tuesday left, but did they ever release anything on the last day?

If I remember well Get to Work was released on March 31st, dont know about patches though.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    mimilu04 wrote: »
    we still have one tuesday left, but did they ever release anything on the last day?

If I remember well Get to Work was released on March 31st, dont know about patches though.

But they announced it a few weeks ahead of its release. I don't think they're going to surprise us with a pack now with a few days left in March without announcing it first.

• mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    mimilu04 wrote: »

But they announced it a few weeks ahead of its release. I don't think they're going to surprise us with a pack now with a few days left in March without announcing it first.

I know, I was just mentioning that a content drop is indeed possible on the last day of march. In the case of a patch (the subject of this thread) there is no prior announcement so a patch next tuesday would *technicaly* be possible.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I fully understand that things get delayed. I don’t need a patch or pack, but please, please let us know what the plans are! I just want communication.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    I fully understand that things get delayed. I don’t need a patch or pack, but please, please let us know what the plans are! I just want communication.
    me to I don't need a pack right away just something to look forward to
    more for sim kids and more drama please