Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Packs Are You Missing?

Comments

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    1-3
    I’m missing Realm of Magic, Moschino and Tiny Living. I’m probably gonna wait for a good sale before i get them
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    1-3
    Only two. Tiny Living and Moschino.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    edited February 2020
    10 or more
    Right now I only have: Get To Work, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, and Perfect Patio.

I'd probably have most if not all, but it just seems like when I'm playing the Sims I'm broke, or Origin refuses to take my money ... even though, my bank isn't blocking Origin and Steam has no problem accepting my money :|
  • DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    10 or more
    I only buy when they go on sale and there's just some thing that I just cannot bring myself to spend money on - Namely, having each pack. I'll think about what I want for months before I make the purchase.

One thing I can say about Sims 4 versus other ones is that I really enjoy all the hairstyles and clothes - I don't feel the need to get as much custom content to make the game aesthetically interesting because it already is. So I do like getting more packs for that reason!
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

• Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    1-3
    I don't have the tiny living one yet. Due to packs lacking content I usually wait a bit until something of the newer stuff goes on sale and buy several packs together to have a 'bigger play experience'. Also, it sucks if there's a sale and you already have everything.
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    1-3
    Only missing Tiny Living. Will pick that up in the next month, still working through University.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    10 or more
    I have all the Expansion Packs, four Game Packs, and five Stuff Packs, so I'm missing 15.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    4-6
    Four SPs - Toddlers, Fitness, Luxury Party, and MFP. They're not high-priority for me, so I'm going to wait until they're at a really good sale price.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited February 2020
    1-3
    I just can't buy that my first pet stuff, tiny living feels pretty similar to my first pet stuff and I haven't picked up realm of magic. I am waiting for a 50% off sale for magic. I just was not that interested in the pack and I also heard the game was randomly turning played sims into spellcasters.....DON'T WANT THAT.

EDIT: As I write this, I am really surprised how ok I am with skipping packs. In 2 and 3, I had to get everything.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    None. I have them all.
    This is my guilty pleasure, plus I love any new stuff coming out for my simmies.

I used to lack only MFP but caved once I got to look at the hair and that coffee table. :p
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    1-3
    It would be 4-6 but I regrettably purchased My First Pet Stuff last year with a bundle. One of my biggest regrets yet.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    7-9
    According to Origin, I am missing the following:

EP's: Cats and Dogs, Island Living
    GP's: Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, Vampires
    SP's: Tiny Living, My First Pet Stuff
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    7-9
    Forgot to mention (and I did not feel like editing my original post) that out of that list above, I have NO INTENTION of ever buying Vampires (although I accidentally bought Spooky Stuff). The other 6 may come in bundle packs via Origin.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    10 or more
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    4-6
    Just some stuff packs. A couple I will get on sale and the rest I don't care about.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    1-3
    I'm not really "missing" them... more like I refuse to purchase money grabs.

The 'My First Pet Stuff Pack' and 'My First Murphy Bed Stuff Pack' are the only packs I still don't own (and never will, unless they're given for free). The Sims 4 is the first game in the franchise where I'm actually skipping packs... I own all Sims 1, Sims 2, and Sims 3 packs.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    None. I have them all.
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I buy them all. I lack sense. :D

I am like this too. :D
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    7-9
    hm mostly game back and stuff pack almost finished exp hopefully no new ones till getting sims 4 pets xD exp not cheap in Canada but doing well if do come out new exp later this year ill keep buying stuff pack cause only two for exp right then game back again I need 3 of those.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    1-3
    Missing three Tiny Living, My First Pet and the witch pack that's how much I care about it dont even remember its name.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    None. I have them all.
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I don't drink or smoke and I don't spend my money on fashion. I buy Sims 4 content. It's my only expensive hobby. I may be mindless, as someone here so respectfully diagnosed us who like to buy things from EA, but I don't regret anything. I will mindlessly continue buying all the packs in the future too, I'll even buy the knitting pack that doesn't interest me at all. Gimme everything, I don't use CC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sums me up perfectly. I have no other expensive hobbies, so once the bills are paid, any leftover cash is for The Sims. I may also be mindless (a drone, apparently). I'm looking forward to the packs and will mostly like get them (with the possible exception of a werewolf pack. Just not bothered by that, so probably won't bother). 33.gif
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited February 2020
    10 or more
    in total 17 of them
    1 ep, few gp and most of the stuff packs

I probably won't catch with stuff packs since there is few I do nothing with though I'll maybe get couple in sale

will get game packs & get famous when i get good sale (at least 50% off) or if i desperately want to play them and there is no new pack that interests me more
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    7-9
    I usually buy them unless they have something I don't want in my game, such as celebrities and vampires. There are a few stuff packs that just don't have anything I really want, but I might buy them on sale at some point.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    None. I have them all.
    In this context 'missing' simply refers to the packs you do not own. I probably could have phrased the question differently. 😊
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    1-3
    Tiny Living and My First Pet stuff. I'll probably buy Tiny Living in the next month or so. I have no interest in My First Pet at all.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    10 or more
    I own the expansions and a couple packs. That leaves... 6 game packs and 15 stuff packs, if my count is correct. I only buy the big stuff, and only on sale.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports