Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Us Your Simself

This is my simself, Lexi Gee. I decided to make my simself as I hadn't made one for a while.

02-09-20-1-43-51-AM.png

Lexi is a genius, loves the outdoors and is erratic (I have Bipolar IRL xD) She has just mastered the painting skill and she has just passed her degree in fine arts. I really love her. Now she is focusing on her career and friends before she starts looking for love (I have made a sim ready :) )

Comments

• catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    This is me. 3jYX15C.png
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    My current sim self, being extremely nerdy and getting on with her coursework. She's the first simself I've had who is actually acting like me <3
    6N8sOIr.png
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I'm over there in my Avi :)
    《《《《
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited February 2020
    It feels weird to make myself or any of my family so I don't do it. However if I could look like the sim in my avatar I would be okay with it. :D
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I don't have a pic on this device, but it's my current avatar.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Mine is, surprise surprise, also my current avatar.
    Of course, there's some things you can't do in The Sims, such as rainbow hair, but pictured is my natural hair colour.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    This is the closest I have to my "Simself" so far. I think I at least got my eyebrows right, heh heh! :D

Sim Me!!!
    rieulyv.png
    1mba7Ip.png

This is probably more accurate since I wear glasses and rarely put in contacts anymore. ;):D
    GzMoLL5.png
    cQks6f7.png

Extras:
    img}SJk80Fm.png

Which one of these do you like best?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    It feels weird to make myself or any of my family so I don't do it. However if I could look like the sim in my avatar I would be okay with it. :D

Haha agreed. Playing with ppl I know in real life feels really strange to me and I don't create sim selfs

I like seeing all your screenies though :)
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    In my Avatar
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member

I often make my sim self ..... or at least who I would want to be :D But I learned my lesson early on making friends and family into sims. Sims get flirty so easily some of the conversations felt ...... weird.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member

I feel the same way. It would be weird for me to create myself or any of my family as sims so I don't do it. My husband does that enough for the two of us.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Mine is my avi. Just with glasses on.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    He's over there on the left. Why, yes, I am a 700 year-old vampire. Why do you ask?
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    This is as close to me as I could get.
    fiYxomK.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    This is the closest I have to my "Simself" so far. I think I at least got my eyebrows right, heh heh! :D

Sim Me!!!
    rieulyv.png
    1mba7Ip.png

This is probably more accurate since I wear glasses and rarely put in contacts anymore. ;):D
    GzMoLL5.png
    cQks6f7.png

Extras:
    img}SJk80Fm.png

Which one of these do you like best?
    The second one with the eyeglasses. :)
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    He's over there on the left. Why, yes, I am a 700 year-old vampire. Why do you ask?

Man I'm crying bad at that.

I put my simself in for fun but I'm not actually playing her cause I agree with the ones who say it feels weird LOL. So now she's just chilling out in my save, MCCC married her to one of San Myshuno handsomest vendors and we just had our first child!!

This is I:
    rLOsYyc.png

And the beautiful husband MCCC married me to:
    Ebp89Fn.png

We're extremely happy together.

Unfortunately my Sims all hate me, though. :pensive:
    nHHFq3W.png

It's like he knows that's the face of the person who has been incessantly messing up his life and not allowing him any happiness. :joy:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    My simself is only a background npc

n3EaJaI.png
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    So I technically don't have a Simself, if only because I find it vaguely uncomfortable? But my main Sim is similar enough to me that I can pretty much go, "I like this, so therefore Jamie will like this too", so I guess he counts!

Me8Vtws.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited February 2020
    Never played her before, but I do keep a simself saved in my library which I tweak every now and then. Took me ages! :D

ZyhmMWp.png

skfkiRT.png
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    This sim looks much more cuter and eye-catching then I do in real life but it's the best I could make :tongue:
    337400d26eab.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    He is pretty similar to me, even in the way he behaves when I am not playing him. I took him to Foxbury yesterday just to see what he would do. He sat down and watched action movies on the tv, then he went to the cafeteria and ordered the same food that I would order...

LGChBvW.png
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    My Simself is my avatar. I don't have blue hair (might not go over well at work), but if I could, I'd totally have multicolor hair. I asked my simself for a picture to post and she decided on this one:

tumblr_inline_oq62zhprPz1ukb6nu_540.png

That's her and her daughter (based on my daughter, who had pink hair at the time). I have a Simblr with a few little adventures my simself and daughter went on together, but it hasn't been updated in a while. Real life gets in the way sometimes, am I right?
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    My avatar is my simself I don't play her but she's in my save where I build random houses and house building challenges.
    SvgJRlK.png