Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

worst crush ever?

NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
edited July 2021 in Off Topic Chat
Worst crush story?
Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
Post edited by Nushnushganay on

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    aw...nobody? Oh well, maybe I shouldn't have asked. I thought everyone had at least one terrible crush in their lives...

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hahaha, I don't have any crazy crush stories but maybe cuz I don't crush on real life people that much or often at all. There's not enough cute guys around here. LOL. But I have had some admirers whom I just don't like at all. Always try to run away from them. They were all so creepy or annoying. 😭😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    edited July 2021
    Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, @DeKay.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I had a crush on a dude from 2nd Grade to 12th Grade. He never knew. Completely unrequited.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    I had a crush on a dude from 2nd Grade to 12th Grade. He never knew. Completely unrequited.

Aw, that's too bad! To feel so strongly that long, and them never know...so did you know whatever became of him later?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member

Aw, that's too bad! To feel so strongly that long, and them never know...so did you know whatever became of him later?

Not too sure. He was, apparently, working to make enough money to become a lawyer. I worked in the same store as his mom. Then I quit and lost track of him.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    The proverbial ships that passed in the night! How bittersweet.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    edited March 2020
    I had a crush on my friend's boyfriend - they weren't together when the crush started. Just bad timing. He's not really grown up much since secondary school, from what I see on social media. I had a crush on a guy in my year group but firmly got rebuffed. *Shrug* I didn't go through crushes much. I was a late bloomer too.
    My husband asked me out and I didn't even know if I liked him that way hahah.

I've mostly been on the receiving end of unwanted crushes (not meant to be a humble brag - just two or three!). At uni I had to deal with a couple of unsavoury types who didn't understand the word 'no'. :# One came completely left field and was icky cause he had been persuing my friend at the time.

The funniest one was particularly awkward because his face was so bland and generic I couldn't quite remember what he looked like so unless his tall and more striking friend was with him, it made him very hard to avoid on campus!!! :D I ended up queuing behind him at a cash point and not realising what had happened until he'd turned and was talking at me again and it was hard to shake him off.
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
  • pristinesimpristinesim Posts: 27 Member
    I always had crushes on people that weren't interested in me and if they became interested I lost interest lol Every crush was kinda bad because of that
    edited July 2021
    deleted

xicwqMCm.jpg