Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack would you like to be in The Sims 4?

Hello boys and girls (and others), in Sims 4 we had some trash packs but some great ones too. So here I want you to share the packs that you would like to see. You can also write about what will the pack include, maybe clothes, a new town, skills? It's up to your imagination. Here are my opinions:

EP- Farm Living (name inspired by city and island living)

57c228ed2df7bd8ae7deae4f8ae5de1f.jpg

This pack is about farm life. It will have 2 new lots called "Farm" and "Barn" You can have 7 new animals;
Cows, Horses, Donkeys, Sheep, Chickens, Llamas (ofc) and Pigs.
Other than Piglets, They can't be created in CAS.

You can put animals into your house too but they won't be a member (like a roommate).
You can sell their milk, wool or so and sell natural products (such as bread, yoghurt, bacon[sad]).

The town would be a fake Texas like how they did fake LA. The clothes will be village and country themed. I would love a redhead girl MC who just moved to her Granny's village and trying to make friends with her buddy, Pudding(a cow).

Game Pack- Birds&Bunnies (name inspired by cats&dogs)

tumblr_phc8g2IGF31w1r6b5o2_500.png

My first pet stuff was POOP (Precisely Obnoxious Otiose Pack or People Order Our Patties) so here is the real MFPS we deserve:

Basicly Birds and Bunnies, Cages, Water thingies, can be created in CAS. You don't need Cats&Dogs.
You can just create bunnies and birds in CAS. They need as much as care as dogs do.
A new lot called Bird Park where birds like to hang out at sunrise and sing songs.

New cute colorful clothes also new clothes for kids and todds too!
Yeah basicly Bunnies and Birds.

I would love to read your opinions!<3 And sure others will too! :)

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited February 2020
    Anything dealing with that would give more to the toddlers and children in CAS, buy/build mode, and play action. There were plenty of ideas from the past (Sims 2 and 3) that they could bring back.

If a player already has the Spellcaster, giving both magical toddlers and children some abilities. Toddlers would have the ability to make their toys vanish and reappear, and children would have the ability to do a few more. If a player already has the vampire pack, vampire toddlers would be able to bite the necks of their little stuffed toys. This was a very cute animation that TS3 toddlers were able to do.
  • VisnagelsVisnagels Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys! well I Have some ideas for new expansion or game packs! Well what if we have like mountains in the sims 4 like in austria? Where we can ski, snowboard, ... new area full of mountains with hotels to sleep, houses to live, etc... We missing alot of orientation in the game and that will be a beautifull and new world! where you have maybe a card what you can do? Walkings or other stuff? with new bars and ski huts
  • cjsiebcjsieb Posts: 21 Member
    > @Visnagels said:
    > Hey guys! well I Have some ideas for new expansion or game packs! Well what if we have like mountains in the sims 4 like in austria? Where we can ski, snowboard, ... new area full of mountains with hotels to sleep, houses to live, etc... We missing alot of orientation in the game and that will be a beautifull and new world! where you have maybe a card what you can do? Walkings or other stuff? with new bars and ski huts

I would love that!
    I am definitely up for packs that add more different types of sports careers too, so wintersports sounds fun! Maybe even add an Olympic Winter Games event.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    It's bad enough they are giving us a kitting pack. Please no farming. I honestly believe there is a mod for that please support them and don't force such a release on the rest of us. There are too many sick individuals out there that will twist your beloved farm into something utterly wrong. The mod will be far better than an official release. Do I have to remind you all of the fame mod, The Harry Potter/Witches and Warlocks mod, The mermaid mod and so on? These were all superior to the official mod release of these things done by a professional crew. What I truly want is for issues and bugs to be fixed in the game first.

After that, I want styles of architecture added in. Spiral staircases, ladder, teleporter pads (taking up one square of space), Classic style. Neo-Classical, Avent Garde, Post Modern, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Gothic, Minimalist, Ancient styles throughout the world, Frank Lloyd Wright, etc. Rounded corners not just for porches and patios. Round rooms as an option. Round swimming pools, beaches not just in Sulani, making most of the worlds bigger that we already have.

An alien world that we can build in with unique alien jobs, alien build items, alien clothes, alien foods, mermaid drinks, alien traits and alien aspirations. I would like to see our aliens greatly improved and not as an apology game or stuff or expansion pack. "Get Famous" still feels like an apology for Vintage Glamour. I loved Vintage Glamour. It's still my favourite stuff pack because of the generous content added in for gameplay. Fame should have been added to that pack and it could have been a game pack with butlers, fame, and a new world, new sims, new aspirations and new jobs etc. We don't need an apology pack we need an improved "Get To Work".

I would like to have more curses and talents added to our spellcasters and at least 2 more sages to be able to stand at each point of a pentacle if needed to perform a spell together. The sages should be able to work their own magic with each other I believe. They should already know each other and whether they like each other or not is irrelevant. Magic should come with a random cost. I have watched Charmed and Supernatural enough and read enough occult comics and manga to say I think that is a great thing to add into gameplay and storytelling. The Magic Realm needs more to it. It seems like there should be more there. Stop being so quick to recycle The Sages in-game. It seems that I am always seeing somebody new every few days to replace the 3 of them. Which doesn't give a spellcaster I am playing anytime to really learn from them and get to befriend any of them. They lose their memory of everyone they knew as Sages when they stop being Sages. That really needs to be fixed. It does not add to the gameplay. Add The Astral Plane for all occultists to use. have it be a large expansive world.

I would like more strengths and weaknesses added to our vampires. A flirty bite as a strength for example. Needing to feed off of others as a weakness or slumming with the humans as a weakness where they refuse to support their own community and are pro-human and would rather starve than ever feeding off of others. They will only eat plasma fruit and drink Plasma Janes to survive as a result of this weakness. Weakness being able to be overcome by our vampires. I would like to have Plasma Servants added in for vampires that become part of the household and simply there to feed on.

Like the aliens mermaids need to be greatly improved. When I think of mermaids I first think of their voice. They should be able to have mermaid powers such as songs to seduce non-mermaids. Songs to make sims energized, inspired, focus other sims, make sad or happy or playful. There should be an underwater world we can build in with unique build items, mermaid jobs, mermaid aspirations, mermaid foods and mermaid drinks.

I am afraid to ask for preteen as a life-stage or other occults. I would like to see lifestyle based aspirations for the different life-stages we already have child-specific aspirations. For an elder sim maybe aspirations like spend time with grandkids, retire, making a will etc.. For our teens become on outcast or become a cool kid, become a cheerleader, join a school sports team, have school spirit, go to prom, who am I, etc. For our young adults experimenting with life, learning to adult, etc. For our adults save for retirement, empty nester, etc. Improve our babies through kids. These three life-stages need the most improvement of all. First off I think children shouldn't be allowed to be good or evil until they are maybe teens but as young adults. Good, neutral and evil should be earned traits like Responsible, Emotional Control, etc are earned traits in Parenthood.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Copying and pasting my wish list for a Generations Pack.
    Baby overhaul should be free and precede this pack adding the following gameplay.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJqbJpbETs

From there, the EP could add the following.
    For babies: Lots of CAS, BB such as cribs, toys, playmats, playpens, carseats, baby chairs, changing tables, strollers etc; and new interactions with siblings and parents, like peek-a-boo.
    For toddlers: Lots of new CAS, strollers, new toys, interactions with babies like trying to talk to them or teach them to crawl. Arts and crafts like finger paints, coloring books, clay, etc. Lots of toys they can play with with babies.
    For kids: New CAS, new toys and games for them to play, new interactions with babies, toddlers and other kids. Bikes, roller skates and skateboards. Events like sleepovers. Games like tag. I'd also like the ability to build a treehouse, similar to the way rockets in game are built over a long period of time before becoming usable.
    For teens: New CAS, learning how to drive, more parties, group dates, more jobs.
    Elders:A new section in CAS dedicated specifically to elders. New CAS, objects such as canes, walkers, rocking chairs, golf, etc. Bingo and other games.

Extra Features
    Family cookbook
    Family photographs
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited February 2020
    I would like to have werewolves or a time travel pack (to the past, perhaps medieval, or to the future)

But other themes would also be welcome.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Golden Years GP - a pack to add unique depth and gameplay for Elders, including a pension or retirement system perhaps. Maybe grey-streaked red & blonde (or blonde & red-streaked grey) hair colors, finally. I don't have a lot of ideas for this pack, but we have never had a spotlight on Elders, so it would be new territory.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    At this point, I don't care what pack they add next. I just want them to add bunnies!

tumblr_n32ij82rmq1rszf90o4_500.jpg

Pweeeeease?
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    A werewolf GP, winter vacation GP and freetime-style EP/GP are at the top of my wishlist. But I'd also like to see some new SPs as well with perhaps a retro or arcade theme.

Werewolves I'd love to be more like TS2 werewolves (TS3 versions were very disappointing imo) with their own western or Appalachian-style world. It doesn't even have to be big, I'd just love them to have something similar to vampires and spellcasters.

I'm not sure how a snowy, winter world would work for those without seasons, but at the least I'd love a Scandinavian-inspired holiday destination where you could learn to ski or snowboard, ice-fish and explore a tundra-like wilderness. I really love Granite Falls from OR, so I'd love to see what they could do with a new forest-like region.

And honestly, just something that gives us a lot of new hobbies would be the dream. I miss pottery, hobby clubs and insect collecting across all worlds etc.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited February 2020
    Generations. I like what ListentoToppDogg said. We need more for every life stage except young adult & adult.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I’d love generations, a farm pack or a cooking pack. I’d also love to have a fairy pack but I don’t see that happening so I gave up hope on that.
  • liipeabreuliipeabreu Posts: 8 New Member
    I would love to see a winter vacation gp with hotels, romantic gp with venice based world and a generations ep with sims 2 free time hobbies in it
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I still long for a farming/rural living pack. I'd also like *some* kinds of packs with broad prairie landscapes and African themes. And somewhere really, really mountainy. Can't have too many worlds.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,913 Member
    Not a pack, a patch. To let us build our own apartments. (naturally available only for those who own CL)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    BUNNEHS!!! <3
    ....as long as they are NOT put into cages!
    as much as I would love to be able to recreate my real life pet bunnies in the sims, I'd rather we never get them than get them wrong.
    They could add bunnies in a farming pack though, they wouldn't be as flashed out like Cats and Dogs but they could be in it at least.

also...what I am missing very, very much is a cold and snowy world, all those sunshiney+warm worlds are boring me...enough already.

And of course anything paranormal/occult, still hoping Happy Haunts becomes a Game Pack (or even better, an Expansion! We had no occult EP yet).
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
    Furniture from the game I love pasta. The option for sims to own/ start a vending machine business(though its pointless with money cheat) also the option to run a pizza/fast food like place. like instead of the sims sitting down to eat, you can put it in a bag or box for them to take it and go.
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    Happy Haunts as a GP; because it's a great idea and the game need occult jobs and just more things for them to do (I need this pack so much y'all, I have the perfect witch sim to make a tarot card reader)

a romance GP,Because it's lacking in the game and weddings are very hard to do. The pack could include things like slow dancing and honey moons, a caterer specifically for weddings, bridal showers, bachelor(ette) parties, a heart shaped hot tub, the vibrating heart bed from one of the previous games, ability to make sims Best Men or Maid of Honor, a wedding planner so weddings are more of an event than something you decide to do that day, wedding planner could be a job, children could get the option to be flower girls or ring bearers, a wedding venue lot type, a vide variety of wedding dresses from different cultures and in a lot of colors (black, red, white, creme, pink, off white, grey)

something specifically for children and toddlers like a "Happy Childhood" GP that has NOTHING for YA-A and has things like more after school activities(Ballet, Sports, martial arts, science club, art club), toddler parties, a toddler park lot type, Family reunions, Children being able to garden and be taught how to cook/ride a bike, more toddler traits, the ability to take Children/toddlers to a children concert, children having their first crushes and going on field trips, having to beg for a cell phone from their parents, a spoiled trait from children, and maybe some features that could apply to the preteen age group without adding preteens, like being able to be talked to about ladies week, being grossed out by parent PDA, obsession with celebrities that kind of stuff.

maybe an update could be a bike and a trike for them, Private/military/homeschool options, toddlers being seen out in the world.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    KayeStar wrote: »
    At this point, I don't care what pack they add next. I just want them to add bunnies!

tumblr_n32ij82rmq1rszf90o4_500.jpg

Pweeeeease?

awww i want a bunny too.
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    > @Luxury said:
    > Happy Haunts as a GP; because it's a great idea and the game need occult jobs and just more things for them to do (I need this pack so much y'all, I have the perfect witch sim to make a tarot card reader)
    >
    > a romance GP,Because it's lacking in the game and weddings are very hard to do. The pack could include things like slow dancing and honey moons, a caterer specifically for weddings, bridal showers, bachelor(ette) parties, a heart shaped hot tub, the vibrating heart bed from one of the previous games, ability to make sims Best Men or Maid of Honor, a wedding planner so weddings are more of an event than something you decide to do that day, wedding planner could be a job, children could get the option to be flower girls or ring bearers, a wedding venue lot type, a vide variety of wedding dresses from different cultures and in a lot of colors (black, red, white, creme, pink, off white, grey)
    >
    > something specifically for children and toddlers like a "Happy Childhood" GP that has NOTHING for YA-A and has things like more after school activities(Ballet, Sports, martial arts, science club, art club), toddler parties, a toddler park lot type, Family reunions, Children being able to garden and be taught how to cook/ride a bike, more toddler traits, the ability to take Children/toddlers to a children concert, children having their first crushes and going on field trips, having to beg for a cell phone from their parents, a spoiled trait from children, and maybe some features that could apply to the preteen age group without adding preteens, like being able to be talked to about ladies week, being grossed out by parent PDA, obsession with celebrities that kind of stuff.
    >
    > maybe an update could be a bike and a trike for them, Private/military/homeschool options, toddlers being seen out in the world.

pleasseee that all sounds so amazing i would love this all
    37mfj.png
  • sheyoncexxxsheyoncexxx Posts: 24 Member
    I just want bunkbeds and ladders, is that too much to ask for? lol
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I just want all of the occults. We still need werewolves, faeries, genies, and permanent plantsims. It would be nice to see new occult life states added too, but I doubt that will happen. So far Sims 4 is the first sims game to downsize on the amount of occults they have, rather than expand on them like the previous games have done. I hope before they switch to Sims 5 that they at least get werewolves and faeries done.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I think the grim reaper career is a must for me.
    The careers from abitions in sims 3. I would love for fire fighters to be implemented as well as burglars and an attraction system favorites and likes and dislikes. Lastly more men's clothing.
    I honestly think that's all I pretty much want and will feel the game is complete.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Honestly, I say that more needs to be done to the base game and existing packs than making more half-baked packs with not enough actual gameplay content, and little (and, quite often, ugly) CAS content.

Sim personalities need to be deeper, and idle interactions need to be overhauled (too many times have I had them completely go against the Sims traits and overall personality). Favorites, Likes, Turn Ons/Turn Offs, among other things from older games need to be reintroduced.

Firefighters, burglars, and NPC police could be patched into Get to Work; or well, even the base game. The reason I say Get to Work is that well, Firefighters fits the overall theme, and the outfits for law enforcement and criminals already exist in the pack.

As for new content, I say including a world that is at least 50-100% bigger than those typically included should be a key part of a new Expansion Pack. As of late, I've been a bit disappointed at the real lack of lots in worlds. Most buildings serve as decoration and aren't actually even on a lot.
  • NiyacNiyac Posts: 2 New Member
    I know it's not a pack idea but I'd love a free disabilities update where a Sim can be in a wheelchair or have a prosthetic arm or leg they could include ramps and elevators too I've got a lot of other ideas too but I feel like no one important is going to even see this post 😊
  • MortryddMortrydd Posts: 20 Member
    I want a lot, but I will sum it up:

- Farm Living EP: with horses, llamas,cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, etc: CAS for horses (like C&D), horseriding competitions, animal auctions, Farmhouse style bb, an American-style world. Crops, wild horses (mustangs) that you can tame, horse ranches, rodents that pets can chase, windmills, children can also ride ponies and compete in children's competitions, etc.

- Nectar SP: able to make a vineyard, Tuscany/French Country-style bb, buying and selling nectar, Nectar Making skill (the better, the more expensive type nectar you can make). Can also be included in a Tuscany/French Country-world GP or EP.

- Eco Living SP: watertank, solar panels, solar roofs, composting bin, eco-friendly home technology, recycling bins, greenhouses and the eco-warrior trait/aspiration.

- Alpine/Mountainliving GP: Austria/Switzerland-style world, lots with already edited terrain, skiing, snowboarding (and other snow activities), skilift, skiing off of the normal slopes with a new death: avalanche death (higher chance of dying when having a low skill), kids ski competitions, having a restaurant on the slope, having to hire skis and snowboards, hotels.

- Happy Haunts GP: Ghost hunter career, Grim Reaper career, Spirit Board, Psychic Career, Haunted House lot trait, and all that stuff

I'd also love a Safari Destination World, a Superheroes/Villains GP, Medieval pack (maybe in a Time Travel pack?)

- And ofcourse: Dragons, unicorns, fairies, koi ponds, a fitbit, being able to build my own world, pottery, vespas, pizzaoven, scuba diving, carnival, elevators for mansions, spiral stairs, steeper and less steep stairs, new rooftiles, arcades, bands, paintable ceilings, new color swatches, different heights for your sim, being able to move terrain against your home instead of that weird gap we have at the moment, disabilities (free), vegan trait (free), occult hybrids, pet birds, pet bunnies, matching colors, windows and doors for higher walls, move windows and doors on half-tiles, bigger lots, split levels, different wallheights for different buildings on same lot, foundation windows, new foundations (maybe able to paint them with wallpaints too?), being able to adopt a stray animal that shows up to your lot (leaves after like 1-2 days if you dont interact with it), being able to own a second home/vacation home, a country fair, more secret doors, cars, hotels, bunkbeds, supermarket part-time job for teens, ladders.

Definitely more European-style bb and worlds. More fashionable clothes would be awesome too.