Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hottubs are available for the consoles too.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I didn't see the hot tub (is it in the outdoor activities with the others?). Too busy with all the things the patch broke in the game, I guess.
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    I didn't see the hot tub (is it in the outdoor activities with the others?). Too busy with all the things the patch broke in the game, I guess.

It's under tubs.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »

It's under tubs.

I cannot see why it should not be with the other hot tubs in outdoor activities, but thanks.
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    The following recent patch notes don't appear on the list:
    Aliens should now appear as expected in the Photo thumbnails, and no longer display their disguised forms when they are not in disguise
    Fixed an issue with a swatch color for the yfBody_EP08DressOveralls_BlackSolidWhite
    Fixed a swatch color error with the ymTop_GP03Blazer_SolidWhiteBlack
    Fixed an issue with asset yfAcc_WristRightGP08Gems in Create A Sim that made it display incorrectly when Sims were styled with long sleeve shirts
    Fixed an issue in which Simoleons were not being granted after selling Research Data
    Sims with Child of the Island Trait can now Summon Island Elements, Ask for Judgement, and receive Judgement properly.

What's their current state?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I personally feel ripped off for buying perfect patio stuff, hottubs is the big feature in that pack, they need to stop pulling stunts like that or the game isnt going to last another 3 never mind another 20
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »
    Fixed an issue in which Simoleons were not being granted after selling Research Data
    Sims with Child of the Island Trait can now Summon Island Elements, Ask for Judgement, and receive Judgement properly.

What's their current state?[/quote]

Sim Guru legacy said console didn’t get this update as it was fixed after the console parch was complete.

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Just noticed that some beds have an upgrade now too (massage function), yet when my Sim Ayumi tried to do the upgrade she waved her hand in the air "Uh, I can't do that."
    2quwd7.gif

Just noticed that some beds have an upgrade now too (massage function), yet when my Sim Ayumi tried to do the upgrade she waved her hand in the air "Uh, I can't do that."

Make sure you report here
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I personally feel ripped off for buying perfect patio stuff, hottubs is the big feature in that pack, they need to stop pulling stunts like that or the game isnt going to last another 3 never mind another 20

I absolutely agree, I mean it doesn't take much imagination to come up with something totally unique - toenail clippers for example (joke) or a new type of Birthday cake or pogo sticks (now that would be ace).
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
    Atleast this one looks different then the patio hottubs and has more colors and lights.
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    Did they add new kids hairstyles? I know in the tiny living pack they adapted the adult hair from that pack to also be used in kids but... I'm in CAS creating a family to live in this house I'm building. And I see one hair from island living, university, movie hangout, bowling stuff, and base game that were only for adults before. I'm not complaining if they have I think it's awesome! I'm just worried it's a glitch and will disappear.
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2020
    Ever since I installed tiny living, the townies just walk into my house and can't be asked to leave! Super annoying; pls fix asap!

Also, pls add an unlock option for guest. For example when guest come over and our doors are locked for other sims; make unlock for: Guest with invitations or something to that effect. It's hard to have doors unlock and invite ppl over when townies and vampires just wander into your house and act like they stay there 🙄
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    @animevamp not a glitch just a gift from EA 😊
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    @blockhart93 I've often thought that - being able to have an overnight guest and that guest to be able to use locked doors. Now that would be something.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here