Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So when do you think the Next Gamepack Announcent will be made?

I wanted to make this a poll but I forgot how you do that.

February?

March?

April?

I'm going with February. I think we can expect an announcement around Late February. I have a hunch our first Gamepack of the year will be dropping in March.

Comments

• james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    I believe it be mid April. But I doubt that it be done at that time. It might be we get get one in May. Here my logic is that community pack that currently being worked on will be done first.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I still say we will be getting a Game Pack this month
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Perhaps March/early Apr, because the TL pack just recently released & the console will be getting it next week. I suggested that the next pack should probably be able to be released together for both PC/Mac & console.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Guessing announcement in March. They won't want to dampen 20th anneversary announcement. They just released a stuff pack so...no pack til maybe April.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    isn't april a dead month? or one of those months is just complete silence, so i'm hoping before whatever month we usually never get anything
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    This month, because I imagine we'll get one this month. The past 2 years they've released February GPs, so I think they'll do the same this year.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    I have a feeling it will be sometime this month & probable be big due to the 20th Anniversity.
  • graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    I hope this month or next I really hope it's a romance GP
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    isn't april a dead month?

Yeah, they've never released a TS3 or TS4 pack in April.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    march
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SpiddermouseSpiddermouse Posts: 23 Member
    I think we will get a new GP just before the beginning of spring (21 March). I expect it to be the rumored Farming pack. An announcement will be made about 2 weeks before the release, so early March is my best guess.
  • Pupplylover2883Pupplylover2883 Posts: 25 Member
    probably march. hoping its gonna be farming. cant wait!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'm expecting late February with a slight chance of early March but seeing as 2017 was the last time we got a game pack in March and they seem to be in a more set schedule now with expansions and game packs my vote will be February seeing as Jungle Adventure and Strangerville got a Feb 26/27 releases.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    I think we will see a horse GP. Probably in late feb.

Or a farming EP.
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Feb and it will be a GP, farming perhaps

The Sims Game
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I think we will see a horse GP. Probably in late feb.

Or a farming EP.

I think a Gamepack will be first. Expansion will come later.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited February 2020
    I hope romance gp so I mean what is more fitting than february
    (they could announce on valentines day and release on white day wink wink)

but its probably just empty hope yet again TT
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I think there will be a new pack announcement this month with a release date in March. I think this month we will get some sort of update for the 20th anniversary, but as for how exciting the update will be I've no idea. Hoping for more than just decor items.

What theme does everyone hope the upcoming pack to be? For once I have no guesses
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Romance, Country/Horses or a new vacation in February or March. I'm guessing there will be a GP and an EP in the first part of this year to allow for bundling in summer sales. It does sound like knitting will be the next SP when it is complete.

I think that February is a great time to release a romance pack. I do hope we see something to mark the 20th anniversary.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Romance, Country/Horses or a new vacation in February or March. I'm guessing there will be a GP and an EP in the first part of this year to allow for bundling in summer sales. It does sound like knitting will be the next SP when it is complete.

I think that February is a great time to release a romance pack. I do hope we see something to mark the 20th anniversary.

I think we're long overdue for a romantic pack. I'd really like to see an improvement on the interactions we have, an overhaul of dates, and ideally an addition along the lines of crushes or something (this could probably work similar to how sims react to celebs?). I will keep my fingers crossed for something, because what we have is a little bit boring at the moment

I hope a farming pack comes out this year as well after the demand for it. But as always, I'm a little hesitant on whether the execution will match the expectations
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I hope romance gp so I mean what is more fitting than february
    (they could announce on valentines day and release on white day wink wink)

but its probably just empty hope yet again TT

Yes.
    edited February 2020
    What if we get the GP Announcement Tomorrow with a teaser Today? A GP might tie in with the 20th Anniversary of the sims.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I’d say late Feb/early March seeing as we usually get a GP around this time of year. I’ll be majorly disappointed if we don’t. It would make good sense to announce one as well considering they should be celebrating their anniversary.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    What if we get the GP Announcement Tomorrow with a teaser Today? A GP might tie in with the 20th Anniversary of the sims.

That was actually sort of my guess, I have no idea what it will be but I was thinking they would release a trailer/teaser as part of the anniversary.

That was actually sort of my guess, I have no idea what it will be but I was thinking they would release a trailer/teaser as part of the anniversary.

Sadly a teaser didn't happen today so a Gamepack Announcement and Trailer is ruled out for Tomorrow.