Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to download new lots from gallery

Hi,
I need some help regarding the cross-platform system of the gallery between PS4 and PC. I play The Sims 4 on the PC and my mum plays on the PS4. My mum isn't great at building so I was excited to build her a house as soon as the gallery became cross-platform. However, the new house I have built her she is unable to download on the PS4 due to an error message "cannot save content because it was created with a newer version of the game" even though she has the latest update. She is able to download my older builds just not recent ones. Is there a way around this other than having to wait ages for a newer update? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    We don't have the latest updates because they prioritized the gallery. So she won't be able to download any brand new builds until... I'd say at least February when tiny living is released on console. Hopefully we'll get the same updates as you then. Yes she can download older builds.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    animevamp wrote: »
    We don't have the latest updates because they prioritized the gallery. So she won't be able to download any brand new builds until... I'd say at least February when tiny living is released on console. Hopefully we'll get the same updates as you then. Yes she can download older builds.

Update should be coming this week as Tiny Living is out next week.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited January 2020
    I've uploaded alot of my creations onto the gallery I'm either under Madsimmer95 or nikkiheathcote95, I've got the mad hatter & Cheshire cat , 2 parks one based on alice in wonderland, a Frankenstein witch and cat 😂 etc
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I've uploaded alot of my creations onto the gallery I'm either under Madsimmer95 or nikkiheathcote95, I've got the mad hatter & Cheshire cat , 2 parks one based on alice in wonderland, a Frankenstein witch and cat 😂 etc

Hopefully I'll be able to upload after the Update this week.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Were definitely needing the update soon, I want the baby Yoda 😂 it's cute