Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A small thank you and a suggestion

I'm sure this will get lost eventually among all the other threads, but I just wanted to give the team a thank you for the more normal looking clothes we've gotten in Discover University and Tiny Living.

It probably seems like an odd thing to be happy over, but I really am grateful. Sure we've gotten other packs with some nice clothing too, but its nice to have more things that aren't crop tops. Its nice being able to have more casual options in dressing my sims.

As a suggestion though, please make more clothing for children and toddlers. I've been so sad that the recent packs haven't really added anything for them(outside of an update that gave them some some winter clothing). I'd love to see more graphic tees and mix and match sets for them. I got into making some personal recolors for myself which I've loved using, but after hurting my hand last year I just can't quite crank them out like I was (one recolor every few days at best). I used to have a thread where I posted images of kids clothing for inspiration and I've been tempted to bump it back up. So please don't neglect our little ones.