March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the gallery online? [Update]

iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
Attempting to connect to the gallery is taking a while. Is the gallery offline or is it just me?

Edit: I'm connected again!
Post edited by iliekponiez on

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    I had trouble connecting just now too.
  • RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    It's working for me currently.
    iscQh5U.png
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I can’t get on either.
  • freindlylolfreindlylol Posts: 358 Member
    i could not get on about a hour ago
  • shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 247 Member
    edited January 2020
    I got on but it took me an hour to sort out the instant PC BSOD the gallery gave me.
    BSOD is emergency shutdown because an application tries to do something bad.
    ONLY app running was Origin and TS4.

What you done this time Origin??
  • LilPuppy20LilPuppy20 Posts: 1 New Member
    I had a problem connecting to the not the Community Gallery too, So frustrating. Ya'll must used PC, box, or others. mine usin Macbook. I have no idea how to fixed this..
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I can't connect either
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey - I believe this was a temporary thing, as I'm not having any issues to connect now but to make sure: is anyone still unable to connect today?

Thanks,
    -Mai
    Thanks for checking in @EA_Mai ! I am still unable to connect.
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    I have been trying to get on for the last 3 hours with no luck.
    Thanks for letting me know! Which platform are you on, @AlbaWaterhouse @Repo? Are you using the website or in-game?
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    @EA_Mai I was on my PC trying to get into the gallery in game. I just tried to get on again and was able to do so. Thanks for looking in to this.
    @EA_Mai I was on my laptop, in-game.
    Tried closing Origin and starting it again and the same thing with the game itself several times without any luck.
  • Annie2008Annie2008 Posts: 108 Member
    Couldn't connect yesterday or today.
  • shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 247 Member
    edited January 2020
    Well, I connected but I can't say the gallery is actually working well.
    Very limited showing of any gallery items in any category.
    On PC with game updated but No Tiny Living until a user says it works right at last.

EA, are you struggling with slow old hardware?
    You cant write a pack code that works, you have made almost everything in the game break as often as it is used, and you cant patch bugs without making a bigger mess.
    AND, you expect us, your user and paypacket base, to just sit and meekly accept this rubbish?

WE pay your wages so WAKE UP!
  • MageMatthewMageMatthew Posts: 2 New Member
    I can't connect to the Gallery. 5pm Eastern
  • MageMatthewMageMatthew Posts: 2 New Member
    Simmers, today starting at 1:30pm PT / 9:30pm UTC, The Sims 4 Gallery will be offline and unavailable on all platforms due to maintenance.

The Sims 4 will still be playable offline. We will notify you once the maintenance has completed and you may resume using the Gallery.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Just read this after my post.
    Thanks everyone!

We just finished a maintenance - anyone still having connection issues after?

(If you were playing during the maintenance, you might need to restart your game)
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @EA_Mai been experiencing issues with the gallery since the last patch, and still do. I can connect now but my news feed in the gallery is permanently empty. :(
  • Jolinar112Jolinar112 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="SimTrippy;c-17378408"]@EA_Mai been experiencing issues with the gallery since the last patch, and still do. I can connect now but my news feed in the gallery is permanently empty. :( [/quote]

Mines off, too. Not sure what's going on.
  • OmenessaOmenessa Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been having issues with the gallery aswell. I've tried everything to fix the issue. I was on it just before maintenance started. Haven't been able to reconnect since.
    edited January 2020
    @SimTrippy @Jolinar112 I've heard of that one from a thread on Answers HQ. Please, leave your 'Me too' here and/or join that thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Gallery-notification-list-not-showing/m-p/8658848
    Glad you can now connect at least :)

@Omenessa as this seems fixed after the maintenance for others, and we don't host technical issues here, could you please open a new thread in the Technical issues forum if you are still unable to connect? (Click here if you are playing on PC, here if you are on Mac and here if you are on console)
    It would be great if you shared more details on what you see, to help us understand what could be wrong, for example:
    - Is it giving you any error messages?
    - Were you able to connect after the maintenance at any time?

Thanks!