Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ps4 problems

2...Next

Comments

• ShadowNeko94ShadowNeko94 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just got Sims 4 on PS4. I was able to figure the game out and for a couple months I've been watching some hilarious stuff on YouTube I wanted to try. In one of the videos I watch, the YouTuber actually shows the gameplay settings where you can change the Sim Count from 80 to other amounts. The one he uses is unlimited because some of his challenges he does 100+ sims. However, when I change the Sim Count, it doesn't change anything in my game. Am I missing something? Am I just not understanding what exactly the Sim count is? I thought it was the number of sims allowed in one household. Am I just not understanding?
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    @ShadowNeko94 the number of sims allowed in one household has always been 8. (The only way to change that is a mod.) The sims count refers to the amount of sims that the game creates randomly to fill up the worlds. Basically go to manage households and look at all the sims there. That makes up your sim count.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Hi ! I've been having an issue since purchasing this game for PS4 last year that I assumed was going to be patched out at some point, but it's still happening ! :s

Sometimes, when in Build Mode or CAS, using the D-Pad to scroll through items causes the game to skip over multiple items at once rather than just moving onto the next one. It happens when selecting colours for things too ! It usually happens when I've been playing for a few hours, and can be fixed by completely exiting out of the game and restarting it, but this is a pain to have to do!

I've came across the issue as well.
  • Hi ! I've been having an issue since purchasing this game for PS4 last year that I assumed was going to be patched out at some point, but it's still happening ! :s

Sometimes, when in Build Mode or CAS, using the D-Pad to scroll through items causes the game to skip over multiple items at once rather than just moving onto the next one. It happens when selecting colours for things too ! It usually happens when I've been playing for a few hours, and can be fixed by completely exiting out of the game and restarting it, but this is a pain to have to do!

one thing I’ve found that helps fix it for me is pressing the touchpad a bunch of times in a row to like switch between the arrow and using the d-pad for selecting.

after doing that for a bit, it goes back to normal for me

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    That happens with me a lot.

Also, I noticed last night when my game crashed there was only "Suggested Actions" available and not "Report Problem". I'm guessing that I've reported problems with this game so much there was no point in sending anymore.
    2quwd7.gif

• DA_GamerGal67DA_GamerGal67 Posts: 1 New Member
    Have run into a strange bug on the PS4 after the latest update: when creating stories, no matter what it says my Sims’ starting funds are (Standard, High, Very High) the $ always defaults to $20,000. Anyone run across this or know a fix?