Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ps4 problems

So with the new Gallery. It says I can't download a lot because it was made using a newer version of the game but my game is up to date. Also it is linked to an account I don't remember. How do I switch my gallery to this account? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi @AddamsFamily - please, check the last part of my answer on this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/PS4-Can-t-Upload-to-or-Download-From-Gallery/m-p/8654071#M5656

For information on how account linking works and answers to the most common questions, this article should help you: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/#unlinkaccount
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I am so happy to have the gallery, but I can only download about 10% of the lots. Any ideas? Thanks
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Moved your post here @Lquinn - check the first link in my post above. If that doesn't help - please, open a thread on Answers HQ explaining what error message you receive or what happens when you try to download something.

Thanks!
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Had this problem too and was confused, thanks for clearing it up.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    edited January 2020
    It's because of the patch pc received I think, because the pc version is a ahead in terms of game updates the gallery on console will give you a message stating that you can't download as the content as it was created using a newer version of the game. Simgurulegacy mentioned this on twitter, I think it was also mentioned that it should be sorted by the next console patch?
  • Options
    AddamsFamilyAddamsFamily Posts: 151 Member
    Why can't they just update pc and console at the same time? Hold the PC update till the console update ready. Then release at the same time
  • Options
    I need help, apparently I have 3 accounts here. the one I'm use now Addamfamily (which is the one I want to use) then I have Wardell13 (I had to use it to back in to this one) then there is the one my PS4 is linked to the gallery called Croftmalfoy ( I don't even remember this one)

I want to do a way with the others and just use my account Addamsfamily but nothing in the article about linking is helpful. I don't see way to link or unlink
    Addamfamily, Wardell13, and CroftMalfoy
    Are all using different emails some I can get in to some I can't.
    I'm lost and confused

Help!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I've contacted ea support chat and every time they try and help I get disconnected
  • Options
    LilsBils56LilsBils56 Posts: 3 New Member
    hello. i play sims 4 on the ps4. i have an ea account and playstation network. i can only the library and no gallery
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    LilsBils56 wrote: »
    hello. i play sims 4 on the ps4. i have an ea account and playstation network. i can only the library and no gallery

Have you downloaded the latest update?

The Gallery Icon is on the Upper Right Screen when you load the game.
  • Options
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Have you downloaded the latest update?
    >
    > The Gallery Icon is on the Upper Right Screen when you load the game.

i have downloaded the latest update and it still shows the library. i think its because my ea acconut is a child ea account. do you know how to fix it?
  • Options
    There has not been any update for consoles yet
    PC has the updated version but we don't
  • Options
    My friend has the update and they have a console.
  • Options
    Weird I was told pc was updated and we have to wait that what the gallery doesn't fully work. There has not been any another update the ps or xbox I still can't download half of the gallery.
  • Options
    RufadooRufadoo Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having a problem with the gallery not saving people/profiles I want to follow for their content. I've looked high and low if this is an issue with other players, but haven't been able to find anything. Anyone else having this issue? Any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    Oh gosh. Tried to play after today's update, guess what happened? Game wouldn't save, and the Sim profiles and actions in the UI disappeared :(
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    A lot of old and new bugs showed up after the update. It's what updating does to the Sims 4. i.e. Killing a fly in your home with a sledgehammer instead of a fly swatter.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    How could all these problems keep being allowed to get through? What happened to Quality Assurance?
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    BfeverBfever Posts: 40 Member
    edited February 2020
    Rufadoo wrote: »
    I'm having a problem with the gallery not saving people/profiles I want to follow for their content. I've looked high and low if this is an issue with other players, but haven't been able to find anything. Anyone else having this issue? Any help would be appreciated

I've had this problem. I follow a few people and every so often, all of the people I follow disappear, then are back after I go in and out of the gallery (or restart the game). Yesterday, this didn't happen after the update, so I hope it was fixed, but still to early to tell.
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    How could all these problems keep being allowed to get through? What happened to Quality Assurance?

We are the QA, obviously. Free labor!
  • Options
    I just had two problems today:

First, I couldn't change speeds in the game, it stayed paused, though at first I could only switch between pause and normal speed.

I reboot, and now my Sim is obsessed with her Toddler, cancelling every action I make her do and just autonomously caring for her Toddler.
  • Options
    Now I can't queue up interactions, she's only willing to do one thing at a time and cancels everything if I try to queue.
  • Options
    AteezinWonderlandAteezinWonderland Posts: 96 Member
    I’ve noticed that not only ‘Story Mode’ has upped and vanished, but that my game has consistently been crashing- killing my progress at inopportune times.

I think the game, for sure, needs an intensive bug killing patch like the one they released a few months ago. However, I fear that with emphasis on adding content and squashing bugs, more of a nastier variety will arise in their spaces. :(
    Check out BTS and ATEEZ!
  • Options
    AlexisMeade199AlexisMeade199 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi ! I've been having an issue since purchasing this game for PS4 last year that I assumed was going to be patched out at some point, but it's still happening ! :s

Sometimes, when in Build Mode or CAS, using the D-Pad to scroll through items causes the game to skip over multiple items at once rather than just moving onto the next one. It happens when selecting colours for things too ! It usually happens when I've been playing for a few hours, and can be fixed by completely exiting out of the game and restarting it, but this is a pain to have to do!
  • Options
    Hi ! I've been having an issue since purchasing this game for PS4 last year that I assumed was going to be patched out at some point, but it's still happening ! :s

Sometimes, when in Build Mode or CAS, using the D-Pad to scroll through items causes the game to skip over multiple items at once rather than just moving onto the next one. It happens when selecting colours for things too ! It usually happens when I've been playing for a few hours, and can be fixed by completely exiting out of the game and restarting it, but this is a pain to have to do!

I have had this problem for the longest time as well! It's very annoying :/