Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Buy/Build Ideas and Requests for the Art Team, Post Yours!

Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
edited December 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I've grown a little tired of getting the same reskin crap over and over, 5 years in, and similar styles of furniture again and again, with little creativity put into their designs or over the top colors and patterns that don't match anything. The next SP doesn't seem to be an exception thus far..... So I decided to create this thread. I don't know if they even see this but at least it's something I guess.

I would like to start:

L, U, or modular sofas (like in TS2 and TS3):

ikea-l-shaped-couch-ikea-l-shaped-sofa.jpg

008f344021336bca8c31799a6b059ad8.jpg

EH8EG8q.jpg

2x1 showers, "floating" wall attached counters, toilets with the flush thingamabob inside the wall:

BathroomFeaturesAug19_large.jpg?width=648&s=ie-943645

bathroom-inset-modernshower.jpg

chesterfield sofas:

FS10001237.jpg

woodburning fireplace/stove:

61k-sPYWvEL._SX425_.jpg

With a frame:

Yeoman-Exmoor-gas.jpg

gallery-firefox-5-black-room_1.jpg

No backsplash stove/oven (for heaven's sake) for kitchen islands, would be cool if it was attachable to any counter:

119819-9011650.jpg

Standing curved screen tv:

stanlee-45-inches-curved-tv-500x500.jpg

Folding doors:

interior-bifold-doors-sliding-glass-folding-door.jpg

5011944261780_02i

Revolving doors (would go amazing with the hotel pack):

c9b1e19276f8a03eb3cbb10e0df9cb5f.jpg

62ac5f32bf24a1dd22da3fd388487655.jpg

Curved pool/foundation pieces:

fd019100-04e8-4237-a230-973cfe03649c.f6.jpg

latest?cb=20130706084430

Ceiling tiles/paint:

DIY-rustic-wood-ceiling-for-cheap.jpg

Ground hot tubs:

swimspa-range_finess-spa_002-1-1-1.jpg
mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Comments

• WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited December 2019
    And for the love of Plum, more carpets
    Post edited by WaytoomanyUIDs on
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Honestly, I would love all of the above. And yes, more carpets would be very welcomed.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited December 2019
    tile walls and tile floors that actually match each other!

I don't even care what color as long as both the floors and the walls match each other's colors and styles!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited December 2019
    L or U shaped or modular couches would be nice. I'd like more carpets, rugs, wallpapers and more colors of things so you can better match a whole set of furniture or room decor. Colors that are not beige, tan, grey or brown, more like warm sunny yellows, corals, more greens like mint or light green, more dark blue, more purples, peach, oranges...
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Yes to a countertop stove! We even had one in Sims1, and sunken hot tubs please!
    I would also like shutters not attached to windows. It would be so easy to make, instead of as of now we have to use a cutting board. :s

oFUcChU.png?1
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I’ve wanted sectional couches for ages.
  • Hallie22Hallie22 Posts: 64 Member
    A ticket machine for businesses.

Adjustable curtains. To make them fit different size windows.
  • JamesHansenJamesHansen Posts: 3 New Member
    Better Couches! The in-game ones are mostly awful. I understand that some of them are maybe more "fun" or "whimsical" as fits The Sims franchise as a whole but all I want are some normal style nice couches! There do seem to be some CC couches out there, but as I am on console, I'm out of luck. :'(
  • TigerpillTigerpill Posts: 10 New Member
    If we could get sectionals- like fluffy ones and throw pillows and blankets that would be AWESOME!! Along with that, more stylish clothing. Like what people are wearing today (not the flashbacks with puffy coats) but more booties, skinny Jean's, and maybe some simple short necklaces would go such a long way. And yesss a countertop stove!! Honestly this sounds so silly but the ability to pick the countertops separate from cabinet colors. More carpet options, a underground hot tub. AND FOR THE LOVE OF SIMS SPIRAL STAIR CASES. All of this with the color wheel!
  • TigerpillTigerpill Posts: 10 New Member
    I also forgot to add, a farmhouse sink with the industrial like faucet!! And the 'infinity' countertop island bars if anyone knows what I am talking about.
  • AsitexAsitex Posts: 18 Member
    If we could get some bunk beds,counter-top stoves and have something like 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's fashion and items
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I think you can make the curved polls, no? You just need to use the round foundation piece to "trim" the borders... I think I've seen some youtubers doing that... Not sure.
  • IworkforhgtvIworkforhgtv Posts: 1 New Member
    A couple of ideas: Kitchen backsplashes on a seperate layer than the paint for kitchens, daylight basement/eggress windows, pocket doors, wood beams for ceilings, log homes, treehouses, pool tables and trampolines. That is all for now thanks. Oh wait I lied, my kiddos also asked me to add gymnastics equipment and animations.
  • w_w_waiyiiiiii9813w_w_waiyiiiiii9813 Posts: 9 New Member
    I want to be able to connect rooms with different heights (basement level), so that I can create split levels room.