Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vamp lovers: what's up with "flirty from feeling like prey"?

I was surprised when Gunther Munch got a flirty moodlet from "feeling like prey" around a vampire. Kinda cool, but I wanted to see if there were a cheat to give that...trait?.. to a human spouse of a vamp, in another save. And I can't find a way to do that.

I wasn't even sure if it was from one of my mods or not. Anyone else familiar with it? I was looking for the way to set preferred occult in WW and couldn't find that either. Bosh.
Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Comments

• Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Probably from one of zer0's mod
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I think you're right, @izecson . The moodlet did eventually appear for the vamp's spouse, too, which was kind of cool. It's weird, because now Gunther has developed an active tense moodlet from being chiroptephobia (sp?) which I take to mean fear of vampires though it could be strictly bats..poor guy, attracted to vampires but then freaking out if they turn into bad form? Love how mods add surprises.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Yep, its a buff from zero's mods.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I think you're right, @izecson . The moodlet did eventually appear for the vamp's spouse, too, which was kind of cool. It's weird, because now Gunther has developed an active tense moodlet from being chiroptephobia (sp?) which I take to mean fear of vampires though it could be strictly bats..poor guy, attracted to vampires but then freaking out if they turn into bad form? Love how mods add surprises.

It's what I wanted from vampire packs, but as usual modders will always do the work.
    ihavemultiplegamertags