Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do I Enroll My Sims To Universities?

My Sim Meghan Lundy is already a high school A student and I want to enroll her to a university may it be Foxbury or Britechester. She already submitted 4 scholarships and was granted on 3 of them however I could not find the interaction to enroll her on any means - mailbox, phone or computer there isn't any interaction that came up. How do I enroll her then to the university?

Comments

• asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    You can only enrol when sims become a Young Adult. You can apply to university as a teen by clicking on the mailbox or on the computer (I noticed that the apply option didnt come up until about a week away from their birthday, so I'm not sure whether that's a thing, or just a weird glitch I found) But after you've applied you'll get a letter through in about 3 sim days to say whether or not they have been accepted. But you can't actually enrol until YA.
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    @asimbsim oh I see that is why.. My Sim is a high school student so they are not yet eligible for college. Ok I think I need to age my Sim then.
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    Here is the issue I aged up my Sim to young adult. She enrolled in the university, she got accepted and has her acceptance or admission letter yet there is no interaction or she has not received her enrollment form. How long does it takes for her to receive her enrollment form?
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    At this point, when you have the acceptance letter, you should be able to click on either the computer or mailbox and choose, "Enroll in University" as an option. It'll bring up a window where you can choose housing, majors, which campus, how to pay, etc... I hope this helps. It won't let you enroll until you get the acceptance letter in the mail though.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.