Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What the sims 4 needs

I've came to the conclusion (my personal opinion) that it isnt the packs that are the problem with the sims 4 it's the base game itself, the foundation it's all built on, The packs themselves are great adds alot of gameplay and well done. Although I am grateful for all of the free content the developers have giving us via patch I'm hoping for 2020 that the developers focus on patching in important gameplay features that would give more depth to the sims 4 as it has potential to be even better than the previous games, here's my suggestions.
. Updated babies ( adding more objects for babies such as changing station, play mat, monitors, bottle makers would definitely improve babies and give them more gameplay)
. Transport ( adding things like school buses, Taxis, buses for work or travel before disappearing)
. The classic NPCs such as burglars, police, firefighters, social services, repo man, mrs crumplebottom, all these characters added drama that was funny and gave the game more challenge.
.Toddlers are perfect in the sims 4 only problem it's hard for toddlers to meet other toddlers, a lot trait that brings toddlers to a lot with their parents ( toddlers socialize with other toddlers and parents socialize with other parents) perhaps give them some special interactions that only parents would understand 😂)
. Children again perfect in the sims 4 I would say more skill building objects like toy cooker.
. Elders interactions like talking of the old days, giving sims younger than them advice and optional walking stick
. Slow dancing, couples cuddling while sleeping, sims dancing together like actually together no about a mile away 😂 and a graveyard lot

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2019
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I've came to the conclusion (my personal opinion) that it isnt the packs that are the problem with the sims 4 it's the base game itself, the foundation it's all built on, The packs themselves are great adds alot of gameplay and well done. Although I am grateful for all of the free content the developers have giving us via patch I'm hoping for 2020 that the developers focus on patching in important gameplay features that would give more depth to the sims 4 as it has potential to be even better than the previous games, here's my suggestions.
    . Updated babies ( adding more objects for babies such as changing station, play mat, monitors, bottle makers would definitely improve babies and give them more gameplay)
    . Transport ( adding things like school buses, Taxis, buses for work or travel before disappearing)
    . The classic NPCs such as burglars, police, firefighters, social services, repo man, mrs crumplebottom, all these characters added drama that was funny and gave the game more challenge.
    .Toddlers are perfect in the sims 4 only problem it's hard for toddlers to meet other toddlers, a lot trait that brings toddlers to a lot with their parents ( toddlers socialize with other toddlers and parents socialize with other parents) perhaps give them some special interactions that only parents would understand 😂)
    . Children again perfect in the sims 4 I would say more skill building objects like toy cooker.
    . Elders interactions like talking of the old days, giving sims younger than them advice and optional walking stick
    . Slow dancing, couples cuddling while sleeping, sims dancing together like actually together no about a mile away 😂 and a graveyard lot

We been knew.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1