Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wouldnt it be amazing if the sims team ported the sims 2 pc to console

I was just thinking if they could do completely the same port of the sims 4 pc, it would be amazing if they done this, I would definitely buy it,

Comments

• Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    I would smile if they did this for sims 3. :D
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    I hope they make all the older console games backwards compatible one day. Sims Bustin' Out, Urbz, Sims 2, Sims 2 Pets. If they made them available to download digitally though I would re-buy them all over again no questions asked
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Omg I remember the urbz that was my favourite ps2 game with the black eyed peas hahaha and the sims bustin out lol @eternalrainn
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
  • Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »

Wow, this must have been made before the Black Eyed Peas re-recorded that tune (or part of it). This sounds like they merely mumbled or distorted the original version. I'm kind of surprised Maxis wanted to use it. The original was ... extremely plum-worthy and a total flop for good reason. (The re-recorded, more famous version is a total upgrade.) I wouldn't dare discuss it here except I can practically hear the original, offensive language right in that video! (It wasn't meant to be offensive, they used a *bad word* to mean ... let's say, super "juiced" ... which is still offensive and the public already was not here for that even then.) o:) The newer version is the huge hit the general public knows (and it sounds like this version was not based on it).
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    I would love to see all the older sims console titles ported over like sims 1 and 2 for ps2, the urbz, bustin out and the simms 3 from ps3/xbox 360.