Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strange artifact on a lot

Does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it?

DDGkvxM.jpg

That's on the lot of the Landgraab villa in SV. It's something like a white large folded sheet, and if you look from below, there's also some kind of "ceiling" to it, which is only visible from certain angles. It may have appeared after some martial arts sparring, but I'm not sure about this point, as I looked at something else when it appeared.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2019
    I've had those appear on various lots throughout the years, usually if not always it's with lots designed by EA. The artifacts (for me) are usually difficult to see in-game unless viewed at through certain angles, out of windows, etc. It's really tricky, but eventually I have been able to get rid of most all of them using the sledgehammer tool in Build/Buy, but the view has to be at again just the right angle and from the correct elevation/floor to reach the bogus object.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    Thanks, igazor. It looks like it's one level above the foundation. Let's see what else I delete with the sledgehammer until I hit the right thing then.
  • AlunaKsAlunaKs Posts: 1 New Member
    Can I ask a question please? I have an issue with the game. My sims are living together and they are best friends but every time they starting to talk, friendship bar seems to decrease and after a while it increases. I have the full pack sims 3 what is the problem?