Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sentences that only make sense in TS3

Comments

• Simsalot99Simsalot99 Posts: 100 Member
    Please, please let me pick the fruit that goes in my pancakes without emptying the contents of my pockets and all the produce in the fridge.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited December 2019
    A group of friends want to go out to town for a night out but only have a big lemon?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbfIX7-fTqkfLcyVZ1NP9cdKInBnu1j6laH6C8X9ECugnxe_Z6&s.png

It's fine, someone can take the boot/trunk.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    A group of friends want to go out to town for a night out but only have a big lemon?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbfIX7-fTqkfLcyVZ1NP9cdKInBnu1j6laH6C8X9ECugnxe_Z6&s.png

It's fine, someone can take the boot/trunk.

Eight can squeeze in to the car if you sit tightly packed; or even even better you can move the back seat down; gain access to the trunk and you can fit two more. Besides scientists have figured out how to pass a solid object through another solid object. That’s why we can get away with being such lousy drivers.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    I went to weed my tomatoes and a plum unicorn lit my garden on fire.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    I want to have twins or triplets, so I just listen to kid's music and t.v. all day long. I'm starting to sing the kid's music. :)
    :) Smile!

• WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I never got to take any driving lessons when I was a teenager, but now that I´m all grown up I can drive any car, no problem.
    Still wondering about the doors, though.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    edited December 2019
    I decided that I wanted to do photography, so I went out and brought me a camera and read some books before taking any pictures with it. Well the first time that I used the camera, I was taking a picture of my pet unicorn and when the film got developed, I noticed that it was photo-bombed by a garden gnome. I have no idea where the darn garden gnome came from but it ruined my picture of my unicorn... :s
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
    Am I still a vegetarian if I eat egg, steak, and cheese plants?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I built an easy tomb in a nectary today. I hid many treasures and set some traps but the best part is the mummy is set to curse anyone who peeks in its sarcophagus. ;)
    edited December 2019
    I placed an umbrella on my floor. I got out my screwdriver poked at it a little to make it glow, make it indestructible, glow, indestructible.... in minutes I was a master of handiness. I got accolades from the city. I received blanket discounts on construction materials. I would be a great astronaut... if astronauts needed umbrellas (maybe for descent.) Never know when you might need an umbrella.
    Post edited by Simsalot99 on
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Today I wanted to do something in the room next to the one I was in so I decided to walk around my entire house to get to that room.
    edited December 2019
    I was really jealous of people who could go use their laptops anywhere. So, I changed myself to be more like them. I had a midlife crisis. I became a workaholic. I sat in the same bars and clubs I saw them sitting in, and I worked. I sat at the same tables where I was once sat looking for someone to talk to, absorbed in work. It wasn't as fun as I thought. Sitting around in a public place with a laptop isn't as fun as it looks. I got really bored. No one thought I looked cool. I got really lonely. I missed the way things used to be.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    I love how easy it is to change my baby's diaper! Actually, I don't really do any changing... ;)

All I have to do is raise my little bundle of joy up into the air and some magical force makes everything within the diaper disappear and leaves a brand new, clean diaper on the kiddo like it was never dirty. :star:

And they said taking care of babies is hard...
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    edited December 2019
    Simsalot99 wrote: »
    Am I still a vegetarian if I eat egg, steak, and cheese plants?
    I don’t know but I can tell you two things, don’t eat death-fish and life-fruit makes you young again, no lie or same with the fountain of life last time I went to Hidden Springs. I gotta plant a few more life plants. If I eat thirty more I’ll be back at the beginning of my young adult stage.

Of course I don’t know what the LD of life-fruit.is....hey, wait is that a jellybean plant?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer My life fruit died because a mob of gnomes moved into my garden so it couldn't be reached to be watered. I didn't have the heart to take a sledge hammer to the gnomes or hock them, so I moved them to the far edge of my lot. They kept coming back. They started to turn the stereo on at night when I needed to sleep for work. I stopped getting raises. I bought a tv for the gnomes, which helped a bit, but it never brought back my life fruit.
    Simsalot99 wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer My life fruit died because a mob of gnomes moved into my garden so it couldn't be reached to be watered. I didn't have the heart to take a sledge hammer to the gnomes or hock them, so I moved them to the far edge of my lot. They kept coming back. They started to turn the stereo on at night when I needed to sleep for work. I stopped getting raises. I bought a tv for the gnomes, which helped a bit, but it never brought back my life fruit.

I just kick them. So far at least my teddy bear hasn’t turned into a vampire.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer I tried to save my teddy bear. I looked everywhere for a spot to hide it. I tried to put it in the fridge, but couldn't. Things only got worse when my dog started to bark at the fridge. Then I got a washing machine. I fell for a troglodyte at the consignment store even though I should know better. I tried buying a sprinkler. When I get mad enough at the gnomes I put them out for the zombies to kick.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    I am glad this thread was featured in the Friday Highlights as I may have missed it otherwise. What a fun read!

My boss gave me a book to read to improve my job performance. Later that night, I sat down to read. Seeing how frustrated I was from reading the boring book, my husband pressed "3" on the computer keyboard and I finished that book in a few seconds.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Some one burgled my house. He took the bathtub, the fridge as well the sofa. I tried to stop him but he made a quick getaway with all of my stuff.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Some one burgled my house. He took the bathtub, the fridge as well the sofa. I tried to stop him but he made a quick getaway with all of my stuff.

Well; at least he didn’t get the toilet.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    You can always see only two other pupils in the schoolbus, even if three of your siblings got on the bus with you.
    And there´s the busdriver. Do not look at the busdriver.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Beware of ghosts playing the t.v., the t.v. broke.
    :) Smile!

I dumped licorice all over my spaghetti and it was perfect. :#
    I've never touched a guitar, but I am a master of the instrument. I don't own a camera, but I know I take the most breathtaking photographs. I seldom cook, but I am a world class chef. I have never tasted nectar, but I make the best. I rival the chess masters in intellect, am a rocket scientist at handiness, and a latent best selling author. I listened to 10 tabcasts. I sit around in my underwear and live on cereal and canned soup. I mop up dog puddles and sell what unwary suitors send me in the mail to support myself. I seldom clean my toilet... it only bothers me when I am in the room. I look out my door and know I could have any job I wanted. Yet being a latrine cleaner, podium polisher, roadie, kitchen scullion or coffee courier is unsatisfactory and below the station of my astounding intellect. I receive accolades from the city again and again each time I finish a tabcast. They know how great I am. I will continue to sit around in my underwear and admire my unrivaled intellect in solitude, my remarkable intellectual accomplishments will be acknowledged by the government as truly masterful, and the workplace can kiss it because they don't know what they are looking at when they tell me to go clean the latrine. Those who know the least overestimate their abilities the most.
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    I moved into a crappy little house, and promptly recolored all of the ugly furniture, by magic, almost. Walls, too, and floors. Then I decided to add on a basement, and that was done in seconds! Stairs? No problem. No permits needed, either. Planted a full garden with a few gestures, and then decided to get new clothing. By magic, I was in a little room, able to try on all sorts of outfits, and even recolor them, by magic, at will. Then I wanted to learn, so I created more money for myself, and bought a tablet. Several tabcasts later, all while doing other things, and I knew everything! Any job in town was mine for the taking. Then I got lonely, so I created a cute guy and moved him in next door. After a few long conversations, he was hooked, and we were married, and he moved in. There are vampires across the street, but they aren't bad people, and the werewolves down the block are fun at parties. The zombies, though, keep eating the garden. Bored, we decided to take a trip. Flew off to Egypt, and saved time traveling by taking the family car in the magical backpack of holding. Looted several old tombs, and no one seemed to care, and flew home with priceless relics, too! Fantastic gems appear around town randomly, giving us a lot of income, and valuable metals as well. Flowers from the park sell for a fortune, so we don't have to work. Cooking is a breeze, with no dishes to wash, and pans cleaning themselves. The grass never needs mowed, and the trash never needs picked up. Life is good.