Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Found a reference to Happy Haunts!

Found this in roofing! Anyone else notice?

l10k3s9.png

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Very interesting...wish they did Happy Haunts too...heck why not ALL of them!? They are gonna go with more years of TS4 I don't see why not.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I hope they make Happy Haunts anyways. Like, we finish the voting process for the knitting one, and then they separately make one of the Happy Haunts themes into a stuff pack that we don't vote on and just surprise us with it.

It would be really nice of them to do since both laundry and knitting have won voting polls now. This game is going to get tailored for only one niche if the packs that only get made are the ones for chores...

And us supernatural fans have been here since Sims 1 Makin' Magic. It plums to be ignored as often as we are now. Heck, there was a whole 2 years of no occult content at all between Vampires and the Mermaids and Spellcasters that released this year. And it was 3 years of no occults outside of aliens before then. In Sims 3 we got a new occult with every EP, and a whole EP dedicated to them as well.

I know this year we finally got content tailored to us again, but I'm afraid of EA ignoring us again now. :neutral:
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    So cool!!! Love when people find hints and references 🤭🤭🤭🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    So now that we have Happy Haunts in game everyone can be happy.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I really hope we get the Grim Reaper career at some point. :smile:
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    The roof has been in the BG since 5 years what are you people on about?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Lol @Sig But they plan packs way ahead of time so I wouldn't be surprised. Or maybe even it was a title they were always planning to use for a future pack.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    So now that we have Happy Haunts in game everyone can be happy.

Nope. A roof design isn't enough to replace a Grim Reaper career.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Lol @Sig But they plan packs way ahead of time so I wouldn't be surprised. Or maybe even it was a title they were always planning to use for a future pack.

I really doubt that. Considering it was just a concept that was to be voted on I’m sure they just found the name in the game and decided to call the concept that.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif