Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim Graduated University....Now What?

Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
So my Sim just graduated University which I was super excited for. She got the picture in the inventory, but there's no degree. Where is the degree? How does this work with careers.....will she automatically be placed in a higher level? Do she need the degree first? I still have her living in Britechester off campus but will be moving her back to her hometown of Sulani. The work tab is still showing Uni stuff....but says she graduated.

Not sure what to expect. For those Sims who have graduated, what happens next?

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    If you go to the career panel it'll show what careers your sim can move up in in a higher level. There will be a green icon on the career and there should be a extra description in red when you click on it. Also, if your sim is still showing that they're graduated that's a current bug. I've seen some people say they fixed it by using some of the Uni cheats to just force graduation to clear it out.

One of my sims currently that did graduate got hired in a position of her dream career. Though had to move back in with mom and did a few odd jobs here and there to save up for her own home before I decided to give her an apartment. An empty one other than the few items she did own.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Did she get her degree as trait (objects don't have any effects here)? Otherwise she won't be able to join any career branches directly (at start at a higher level).
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali