Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Five Fun Facts (that we may not know about you)

NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
edited July 2022 in Off Topic Chat
I think it would be fun to get a handful of fun facts about whoever wants to divulge.

I'll start off:

1) left-handed

2) red-green colorblind (not severely though it does impact my game sometimes)

3) 5'10" tall

4) a ginger

5) I play guitar

and interested to see 5 fun facts about everyone else.
Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• minimimumminimimum Posts: 26 Member
    Hi, here's mine

1. I'm about 161cm or 5'3''
    2. I was born with white hair
    3. I don't like summer
    4. I'm straight edge
    5. I have essential tremor
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    edited November 2019
    Here's mine.
    1. I have asthma but it's not super serious. No, I don't need an inhaler. 😂
    2. I have astigmatism in my right eye.
    3. I have 3 dimples on my right side of my face and only one subtle one on my left.
    4. I like doing digital portrait painting.
    5. I love post hardcore music the most.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @minimimum We have the dislike of summertime in common! Which is your favorite season? We had our first real snow today.

@DeKay Two things in common! Very slight astigmatism in my right eye as well, and asthma that doesn't actually require treatment (other than staying away from cats). Three things if our tastes in post-hardcore are even remotely related (maybe not, because it spans such a broad range of very different sounds).

xicwqMCm.jpg

DeKay Two things in common! Very slight astigmatism in my right eye as well, and asthma that doesn't actually require treatment (other than staying away from cats). Three things if our tastes in post-hardcore are even remotely related (maybe not, because it spans such a broad range of very different sounds).

My astigmatism is really bad. Like 2.25. Hehe, I have asthma but I'm fine around pets. :) And post-hardcore, well it's just like the normal stuff like Our Last Night, We Came As Romans, The Word Alive, Crown The Empire, etc etc.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited November 2019
    @DeKay thanks for sharing some of your music. That would be a great off-topic chat of its own, and some of the really heavy instrumentals juxtaposed with the sweet melodic vocals were like hot, heavy byzantine chains splashed with a light cointreau sauce. Like.

Cool and unique about the dimples, too. ::)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • minimimumminimimum Posts: 26 Member
    @Nushnushganay My favorite season is fall, it's not too hot and not too cold. What is your favorite season?
    minimimum wrote: »
    @Nushnushganay My favorite season is fall, it's not too hot and not too cold. What is your favorite season?

Autumn used to be my favorite season, but it may take a few years to enjoy it again. I always loved winter too, but now it's my favorite, and blizzards and it being dark by 4 p.m. are fine by me. Winter offers a chance to sort of go dormant, to reflect deeply.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    DeKay thanks for sharing some of your music. That would be a great off-topic chat of its own, and some of the really heavy instrumentals juxtaposed with the sweet melodic vocals were like hot, heavy byzantine chains splashed with a light cointreau sauce. Like.

Cool and unique about the dimples, too. ::)

Oh, then what kinda post hardcore music do you listen to? :)

I have so many dimples, they make me look almost wrinkly. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited November 2019
    @DeKay Sleeping With Sirens; Of Mice and Men, The Amity Affliction are what I am listening to currently. I get the creeps from overly-elfin vocals like Pierce the Veil...if it sounds like the Chipmunks, it's a problem for me, even though all vocal ranges can be great. Didn't mean to derail the topic. Music is such a compelling topic that I will look for one just for that in Off Topic Chat, also.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    DeKay Sleeping With Sirens; Of Mice and Men, The Amity Affliction are what I am listening to currently. I get the creeps from overly-elfin vocals like Pierce the Veil...if it sounds like the Chipmunks, it's a problem for me, even though all vocal ranges can be great. Didn't mean to derail the topic. Music is such a compelling topic that I will look for one just for that in Off Topic Chat, also.

Oh, I know those bands. You should create a thread for it. I don't think there's one right now that is active. 😭 Only the What Are You Listening to Now one.
    832XG3D.gif
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    1) I have mild sun allergy
    2) I don't like christmas
    3) On my left arm there is scar of my cat biting me when I was like 8
    and it looks like vampire bite mark and I use it to tell apart left and right
    4) I love 80s music
    5) I have tendency to turn nocturnal because I love sleeping at daytime too much
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Simmingal wrote: »
    1) I have mild sun allergy
    2) I don't like christmas
    3) On my left arm there is scar of my cat biting me when I was like 8
    and it looks like vampire bite mark and I use it to tell apart left and right
    4) I love 80s music
    5) I have tendency to turn nocturnal because I love sleeping at daytime too much

Cool to know!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    edited December 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by jj_____ on
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    1. I don't hate summer, I hate going out in summer
    2. I live in a humid area so my favorite season is autumn
    3. I'm high metabolism
    4. I'm born night owl
    5. I won the third prize in the school speech contest
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Meh, I'll play:

1. I have lived in several countries.
    2. I'm allergic to mango (yes, this is annoying).
    3. I am in fact not a pair of dogs. My screenname comes from my family dogs growing up, I probably didn't think that name through very well, but it's a nice memorial to them. RIP.
    4. I'm learning at least the basics of a lot of languages. I'm intermediate to advanced in several and getting better.
    5. I actually like summer and anything other than extreme stormy weather or very cold weather if I haven't adjusted to it. I don't seem to get as bothered about being hot or cold as other people. If I'm complaining, everyone is complaining.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    Meh, I'll play:

3. I am in fact not a pair of dogs. My screenname comes from my family dogs growing up, I probably didn't think that name through very well, but it's a nice memorial to them. RIP.
    4. I'm learning at least the basics of a lot of languages. I'm intermediate to advanced in several and getting better.
    5. I actually like summer and anything other than extreme stormy weather or very cold weather if I haven't adjusted to it. I don't seem to get as bothered about being hot or cold as other people. If I'm complaining, everyone is complaining.

I'm allergic to mango too!
    832XG3D.gif
    1. I don't hate summer, I hate going out in summer
    2. I live in a humid area so my favorite season is autumn
    3. I'm high metabolism
    4. I'm born night owl
    5. I won the third prize in the school speech contest

Congrats on the speech contest!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    1. I have an obsession with cats, I love everything about them.
    2. I'm also a ginger and proud. :p
    3. I'm 5'2 and can fit into 10 year old clothes. 😅
    4. I've moved to another country to be with my partner.
    5. I really hate hot weather.
    kittymeow wrote: »

Ginger power! B) And by 10 year old clothes, do you mean clothes that are 10 years old, or clothes meant for a 10-year-old person?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Ginger power! B) And by 10 year old clothes, do you mean clothes that are 10 years old, or clothes meant for a 10-year-old person?

I meant clothes meant for 10 year old person. :D
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Meh, I'll play:

It's a weird thing to "like" but it's a special club. Lol. A lot of people say, "Wow, that's an allergy?" I've run into other people with it so it definitely is.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Meh, I'll play:

It's a weird thing to "like" but it's a special club. Lol. A lot of people say, "Wow, that's an allergy?" I've run into other people with it so it definitely is.

Yeah...none of us like allergies, but it is good to know you're not the only one. I come from a crazy allergic family on one side at least, and have relatives anaphylactic to things like eggplant and iceberg lettuce, and my allergy list is long. The latex allergy cross-reaction thing with tropicals has taken coconut, kiwi, and avocado from me, so I tread carefully around mango, and can't eat fresh pineapple.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    1. I witnessed a Meteorite fall to land 10 ft. in front of me when I was 6 yrs. old. I still have it.
    2. I have a condition that causes extra scarring than normal from injuries.
    3. My hair is thin, but I have more strands per square inch than the average person, so it appears thick.
    4. I'm related to a famous Country Music star.
    5. I love trees.
    1. I was semi-fluent in both Japanese and Russian at one point but am getting rusty now
    2. A torn ligament injury from high school still causes pain and numbness if the area gets hit or I stretch too far.
    3. I was born on an island
    4. I trained under an Olympic silver medalist in college fencing and saber. That was intense!
    5. I can't skate. Not on wheels, not on ice. Just, nope.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited November 2019
    1) I listen to classical music (baroque) at least 95% of the time; the rest of the time I tolerate what my wife listens to.
    2) Despite how old I am we had computers back when I was young and surprisingly met the love of my life on-line. We've now been married almost 20 years and counting. She plays Sims too.
    3) I’ve been driving for longer than some of the posters on this thread have been alive. :D
    4) I have four cats that persist in bugging the ever-lovin’ carp out of each other. Two of who were raised from birth and have just become a part of the family.
    5) I love
    persimmon_5092619745.jpg
    And
    perfectcheesecake-13-1.jpg
    And wish that someone would combine the two.

...oh wait...
    3667featured2.jpgtakemymoney.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top