Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just don't get it! We already got hip hop in Get Famous

2...Next

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I dislike hiphop and like college rock, so it's a sad day for sure.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I share your frustration. Overall I was pleased with what I saw in the livestream, but I was really hoping for some new radio stations. College rock would have been perfect, but I would particularly love R&B and/or Soul to be added. I am hoping for a music pack with bands, new instruments and music genres.

I don't get the complaint. It's hip hop but NEW SONGS! So you guys have issue with getting new songs that are in same genre as in past??! They are still new songs! They aren't copying and pasting songs from Get Famous.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    I share your frustration. Overall I was pleased with what I saw in the livestream, but I was really hoping for some new radio stations. College rock would have been perfect, but I would particularly love R&B and/or Soul to be added. I am hoping for a music pack with bands, new instruments and music genres.

I don't get the complaint. It's hip hop but NEW SONGS! So you guys have issue with getting new songs that are in same genre as in past??! They are still new songs! They aren't copying and pasting songs from Get Famous.
    This is not a darn complaint, this is a situation about wanting a college rock radio station back to The Sims 4 Discover University
    hiphop is much more relevant and common to college life these days.

college rock was like on that era of 2009 disney camp rock ages, zach brown band, sketchy emo students, homophobias, justin bieber craze if u know what am saying.

i mean i think it's time we should all evolve and move on.
    No!! Hip hop should be common to nightlife, not college life!! Only college rock is more common to college life.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited November 2019
    What if you just play college rock music in the background while playing? :#
    Or add your own songs to play on The sims radio. I do it all the time.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    If it's not gonna show up after the release of Discover University, Imma rate The Sims 4 0 out of 5 before I play...................................................................................??? Paralives!
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    If it's not gonna show up after the release of Discover University, Imma rate The Sims 4 0 out of 5 before I play...................................................................................??? Paralives!

What is paralives also doesn't have college rock?
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

What is paralives also doesn't have college rock?
    It will be soon after the launch!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    It's not the end of the world Jeremia, we'll get a new station in a future pack. Keep your head up and focus on all the other cool things coming with Discover University
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    If I think of "modern college rock", I think of Indie - stuff like Portugal, The Man, Imagine Dragons, and Foster The People. Admittedly, I think hip hop is also very accurate and has been for a while, if we're being generic. There are always people who listen to esoteric stuff in colleges too. I could see having some station that mashes that stuff up. Eh, the latest pop is also probably accurate too.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    mika wrote: »
    It's not the end of the world Jeremia, we'll get a new station in a future pack. Keep your head up and focus on all the other cool things coming with Discover University
    Well it's almost the end of 2019, our final year of the 2010s.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    What if you just play college rock music in the background while playing? :#
    Or add your own songs to play on The sims radio. I do it all the time.

Because it's not in Simlish. (Personally, I don't care - the only station I listen to is the Retro station with all the old Sims music on it. But I can understand that people want music in Simlish, just as people want clothing with Simlish logos. It's part of the world.)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, as there is a more recent thread open here from the OP, I'm going to close this off. Please keep all discussion in that thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top