Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Issue with Relationship Title

I'm currently playing a sim that has been dating a non played sim. In the relationship both green and pink bars are fully maxed out yet it says they are acquaintances - neither friend nor foe blah blah blah. Has anyone had this issue and is there a way to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    So the relationship bits are bugged..did you use cheats or a mod to edit their relationship? I see the "Just Good Friends" bit rather than Acquaintances but the problem is the same. I get this bug every so often and it's almost always when I artifically edit their relationship via a mod. I just have them forget each other, re-introduce to each other normally (Friendly or Flirty Introduction, etc) then fix the bars. Then they show up as soulmates.

Yeah, I see the "just good friends" quite often and no, I never mod the relationships. So, it's just bug number ... actually I ran out if room on my bugs list. :/

Alright, thanks for the quick reply. I'll just try and ignore it. It doesn't affect their behavior towards each other so it's not a huge deal I suppose.

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    First save your game, then go back into Origin & repair game. Hopefully that will work.