Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD FINDS

BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
edited November 2019 in Gameplay Mods
Hello Simmers,

As the owner of this mod request thread, I thought it would make sense to also have a place to put cool mods that we've found or have been loving recently! It can been anything! Just verify that it is still working with the current update and patch, and also help out if you see a mod that is broken or outdated by replying and notifying us and/or posting the current version.

I'll start it off with this mod by NeilDevBlog called Death Angels with which you can play as a reaper!
Here is a video of gameplay.

Also, for anyone who does not have Realm of Magic, they have also released this awesome mod called Witches and Warlocks!
Here is a video of gameplay.

Add your favorites <3
tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
thank you thread

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I found this super useful little script mod recently. It lets you plan your Sims' career outfits from a dresser rather than having the game put them in something eye-poppingly awful or mismatched:

https://www.srslysims.net/2019/11/plan-career-outfit-mod.html
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    I found this super useful little script mod recently. It lets you plan your Sims' career outfits from a dresser rather than having the game put them in something eye-poppingly awful or mismatched:

https://www.srslysims.net/2019/11/plan-career-outfit-mod.html

Awesome!! Thanks for your contribution!!
    thank you thread
    edited November 2019
    Found a helpful mod for Island Living players! This mod notifies you when an event begins in Sulani.
    Post edited by Bleubell on
    thank you thread
    edited November 2019
    Children can use treadmills and punching bags mod
    thank you thread
    Nectar making mod
    thank you thread
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Tuck In Interactions for All Ages on mod the sims
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I am currently loving and using successfully the following: a lot are vampire-specific, but some are not, and I am only listing the ones I am currently using and know to be working.

Child or Teen Can Quit or Rejoin School (great for homeschooling, unschooling, or stories like one of mine in which a teen needs to drop out of high school to join the criminal career, and you need this one in order to make the Adult Careers for Teens mod. I love this one because it makes school optional, because school in the game, just like in real life, takes up young people's entire day, then takes up more time with homework, while not giving them any skill gains or even doing near as much for them socially as they could do out of school (though there are mods for that). They can still do after-school things like drama club and scouts, even without school, which is also like real life in that respect.
    drop out of high school and get a real job

Vampire Foods more realistic as in gory, word removed, more Appetizing [more thirst gain from eating them]
    Vampire Dueling Can Kill (but if your active one loses, they don't die)
    Vampire Initial Ritual
    Realistic Reactions Mod (for reactions of parents to teen pregnancy, reactions of kids to parental fighting, and reactions in everyone in the family, to acts of cheating)
    Vampire Death and More mod
    Functional Radiator Mod (lets the radiators actually work to wam the house and the Sims)
    Autonomous First Kiss
    Autonomous "ask to move in" mod (don't worry, you, the player, still get to say Okay or No Thanks to it when your active Sim is asked)
    Have Some Personality, Please! (I have this in use, even though the author says that now, you still have to initiate conversations in order for the mod to start working. I find it works and that throwing the ball first to get things rolling is still a fair price to play)
    Drink blood, not plasma (will the "b" word get plummed out here? let's find out!)
    Risky Woohoo and try for Baby chances - lets you set the percent likelihood per act, of a pregnancy being the result.
    Autonomous Vampires Updated - you choose one of the 3 available choices: autonomous turning, autonomous asking to be turned, or both. I use the both package and it is working so far.
    Teen/Adult Romance and Mess Around - before anyone gets their pants in a bunch over the propriety of this, I like the fact that my teen couples no longer have to put their relationship on ice after exchanging rings, just because one of them had a birthday first. I also like that I can use it for other things, but it's not automatically pervy to have this mod
    Vamp Sparring Gains Conflict Resolution -sparring is now a friendly activity that increases mutual goodwill, as it should be.
    Vamp Spar Teen/Adult - teen vampires can now gain the benefits of sparring, with adult vampires. Great for vamp parents to train and pass on knowledge to their teens
    Blood Bag Retexture - turns "plasma Packs" into something more visually suggestive of what they actually are, and less like Capri Sun pouches.

I have a few more that I haven't adequately tested, like one for a keyboard that can become both a pipe organ and a grand piano for the purposes of skill building without taking up so much space, for sophisticated modern vamps or you can get one that is only a grand piano.
    I also have one for teen pregnancy trimesters and buffs that I haven't tested out yet, that is supposed to fix the problem of pregnant teens having no buffs from pregnancy and also a completely flat stomach til they literally give birth. Will have to get back on whether that one works.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    For some reason I can't fathom, every time I type the word i n i t i a t i o n as in the mod for a vamp ritual for getting turned, it rewrites it as "initial" and it's really annoying

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    Direct controls mod: what do you think?
    I am currently loving and using successfully the following: a lot are vampire-specific, but some are not, and I am only listing the ones I am currently using and know to be working.

Child or Teen Can Quit or Rejoin School (great for homeschooling, unschooling, or stories like one of mine in which a teen needs to drop out of high school to join the criminal career, and you need this one in order to make the Adult Careers for Teens mod. I love this one because it makes school optional, because school in the game, just like in real life, takes up young people's entire day, then takes up more time with homework, while not giving them any skill gains or even doing near as much for them socially as they could do out of school (though there are mods for that). They can still do after-school things like drama club and scouts, even without school, which is also like real life in that respect.
    drop out of high school and get a real job

Vampire Foods more realistic as in gory, word removed, more Appetizing [more thirst gain from eating them]
    Vampire Dueling Can Kill (but if your active one loses, they don't die)
    Vampire Initial Ritual
    Realistic Reactions Mod (for reactions of parents to teen pregnancy, reactions of kids to parental fighting, and reactions in everyone in the family, to acts of cheating)
    Vampire Death and More mod
    Functional Radiator Mod (lets the radiators actually work to wam the house and the Sims)
    Autonomous First Kiss
    Autonomous "ask to move in" mod (don't worry, you, the player, still get to say Okay or No Thanks to it when your active Sim is asked)
    Have Some Personality, Please! (I have this in use, even though the author says that now, you still have to initiate conversations in order for the mod to start working. I find it works and that throwing the ball first to get things rolling is still a fair price to play)
    Drink blood, not plasma (will the "b" word get plummed out here? let's find out!)
    Risky Woohoo and try for Baby chances - lets you set the percent likelihood per act, of a pregnancy being the result.
    Autonomous Vampires Updated - you choose one of the 3 available choices: autonomous turning, autonomous asking to be turned, or both. I use the both package and it is working so far.
    Teen/Adult Romance and Mess Around - before anyone gets their pants in a bunch over the propriety of this, I like the fact that my teen couples no longer have to put their relationship on ice after exchanging rings, just because one of them had a birthday first. I also like that I can use it for other things, but it's not automatically pervy to have this mod
    Vamp Sparring Gains Conflict Resolution -sparring is now a friendly activity that increases mutual goodwill, as it should be.
    Vamp Spar Teen/Adult - teen vampires can now gain the benefits of sparring, with adult vampires. Great for vamp parents to train and pass on knowledge to their teens
    Blood Bag Retexture - turns "plasma Packs" into something more visually suggestive of what they actually are, and less like Capri Sun pouches.

I have a few more that I haven't adequately tested, like one for a keyboard that can become both a pipe organ and a grand piano for the purposes of skill building without taking up so much space, for sophisticated modern vamps or you can get one that is only a grand piano.
    I also have one for teen pregnancy trimesters and buffs that I haven't tested out yet, that is supposed to fix the problem of pregnant teens having no buffs from pregnancy and also a completely flat stomach til they literally give birth. Will have to get back on whether that one works.

Thank you so, so much! Just downloaded a ton of these.
    thank you thread
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,285 Member
    I'm enjoying MCCC; Road to Fame; Life's Tragedies; Meaningful Stories; Improved Relationships and Private Practice.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Children can ride aqua zip mod
    thank you thread
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    IMO whatever your playstyle, Sacrificial's Slow Dancing mod is essential. Only way to get your sims to dance together instead of boogying on down (or whatever the kids call it). And Passionate Romance is worth it just so your sims can goose other sims.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    Any mods that give uni students holidays off?
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    I'm enjoying MCCC; Road to Fame; Life's Tragedies; Meaningful Stories; Improved Relationships and Private Practice.

Hey GalaciticGal always good seeing you!
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
    @WaytoomanyUIDs you piqued my interest. I will have to check it out. Though I still haven't figured out what went wrong that my dates are all over in 5 seconds or so, so I have some mod-wrangling to do. Sigh.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,285 Member
    Pipersfun2 wrote: »

Hey GalaciticGal always good seeing you!

Hey, nice to see you, too. :) Started a new game save and so far, things are going great. (Don't wish to jinx myself, though.)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    edited February 2020
    Random Traits and Aspirations : http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=603546 i just recently downloaded this mod and i am in love with it :) perfect for rotational & or family players
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv