Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December Patch Speculation 2019 Now Out

Comments

• VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    SimGuruFrost just posted Redacted on Twitter. Could mean new content in the December Update.

or they've been reading too much SCP.

Jokes aside here's hoping for hot chocolate next update.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    SimGuruFrost just posted Redacted on Twitter. Could mean new content in the December Update.

or they've been reading too much SCP.

Jokes aside here's hoping for hot chocolate next update.

Lots of people on Twitter are very excited about this tweet. I think it means we're getting new content for the base game in December though it's probably just new christmas items. Waiting for the official Maxis Monthly Announcement.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    There wont be any I believe
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited November 2019
    izecson wrote: »
    There wont be any I believe

SimGuruFrost Redacted Statement actually makes it likely some kind of new content is coming in the December Patch and it must be exciting or he wouldn't have posted Redacted.

Prehaps were getting burglars/police or fire fighters.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    What if he meant redacted as he knows what the next community SP will be? But he doesn’t want to give it away just yet. The day he tweeted was the last day for the poll
    What if he meant redacted as he knows what the next community SP will be? But he doesn’t want to give it away just yet. The day he tweeted was the last day for the poll

The release of that SP won't happen until March or later so I doubt that would be it. Usually something like this indicates new content is imminent. Again I think it indicates we have more holiday items coming in the December Update. It didn't make sense to me that the only holiday items we got in November were clothing for children and toddlers. Also we get some kind of Holiday Items every December.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    They better fix the vanishing stuff from fridges and such.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    They'd be forgiven a lot if they gave us a Santa costume. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. It might be magical if we got a Jack Frost @SimGuruFrost. o:)
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member

The release of that SP won't happen until March or later so I doubt that would be it. Usually something like this indicates new content is imminent. Again I think it indicates we have more holiday items coming in the December Update. It didn't make sense to me that the only holiday items we got in November were clothing for children and toddlers. Also we get some kind of Holiday Items every December.

You know what would be really cool?

Cars or updated babies in the december patch. So much better compared to some random holiday items we already (in my opinion) have more than enough of.

But probably not.
    rudy8292 wrote: »

Cars or updated babies in the december patch. So much better compared to some random holiday items we already (in my opinion) have more than enough of.

But probably not.

Sadly I don't see cars or babies happening till 2020. Prehaps for the 20th Anniversary in February.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited November 2019
    rudy8292 wrote: »

But probably not.

Sadly I don't see cars or babies happening till 2020. Prehaps for the 20th Anniversary in February.

We can only hope! :(
    Maybe we ll get the patch this week. It's a new month.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    beville wrote: »
    I wish they would add eggnog, Christmas cookies , Gingerbread house and please add the hot chocolate to the coffee or tea maker.

<3 Gingerbread houses <3

I would be very happy if our sims could make gingerbread houses. Don't expect it or anything but it would just make me happy :)

We have competitions in the making of gingerbread houses and it is so much fun.

nr-91--vinnare-alla-andra-som-bakar--bagare-familjen-eriksson-och-familjen-baggio-hagerman--640x427.jpg

sdltb94d0c7-nh.jpg?f=Tall&w=1440&$p$f$w=44fbc07

img_8182.jpg

Hmm.... you make the pieces in the oven then it is like a school-project in the way that everyone can help out to decorate and you can get fun fail-houses or really fantastic one. Yeah yeah, I'm just dreaming here but I like it.
    I'm hoping for a musical yule log or atleast a dancing snowman radio like we had in TS2.
    I wish they would add eggnog, Christmas cookies , Gingerbread house and please add the hot chocolate to the coffee or tea maker.

<3 Gingerbread houses <3

I would be very happy if our sims could make gingerbread houses. Don't expect it or anything but it would just make me happy :)

nr-91--vinnare-alla-andra-som-bakar--bagare-familjen-eriksson-och-familjen-baggio-hagerman--640x427.jpg

img_8182.jpg

Hmm.... you make the pieces in the oven then it is like a school-project in the way that everyone can help out to decorate and you can get fun fail-houses or really fantastic one. Yeah yeah, I'm just dreaming here but I like it.

I remember loads of gingerbread houses made with a previous pack, that I downloaded years ago. Was it 'The Sims' or Sims 2? It would fantastic if we could have such a competition if given the walls and doors etc. for Sims 4.
    Simburian wrote: »

<3 Gingerbread houses <3

img_8182.jpg

I remember loads of gingerbread houses made with a previous pack, that I downloaded years ago. Was it 'The Sims' or Sims 2? It would fantastic if we could have such a competition if given the walls and doors etc. for Sims 4.

Sims 2 had Gingerbread Houses.
    Hopefully some of these will be fixed in this patch
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The holiday pack updates never add anything of note or substance as far as I'm concerned so...
    Hopefully some of these will be fixed in this patch

Please. Would it be possible for one of the moderators to stick SimGuruNick's tweet in the Help category? It might solve some Simmers having to go to the Answers section and help the staff there too. Not all people use Twitter. @EA_Rtas ?
    edited December 2019
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    The holiday pack updates never add anything of note or substance as far as I'm concerned so...

If we could get a yule log fireplace that plays Christmas Music and or stair banstier christmas lights that would add substance I think or prehaps a train that can go around the christmas trees we got with Seasons and the Base Game. Oh and why are fireplace mantle stockings not a thing in TS4?

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

If we could get a yule log fireplace that plays Christmas Music and or stair banstier christmas lights that would add substance I think or prehaps a train that can go around the christmas trees we got with Seasons and the Base Game. Oh and why are fireplace mantle stockings not a thing in TS4?

A train set would be awesome. And I like the stockings idea.
    I think the patch will be next week probably Thursday.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member

I don't know about that, they added a pair of female pants (last year I believe) that could give some other pants a run for their money.
  • graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    I honestly would rather have major bugs fixes than content, I don't even have university because of the major bugs people are reporting..they better patch university bug fixes this December, imagine playing uni when everyone get fat, stinky, stuck in graduation mode..etc the bugs are endless..