Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sims are you sending to university

So my odd collection of a sim family.
Gary Oldman as Normon Stansfield playing the father.
Nina Dobrev as Elena Stansfield playing the eldest child.
Jeremy Stansfield as the middle child
Victoria Justice as Victoria Stansfield playing the youngest child
And Jennifer Lopez playing as Paula Stansfield as the mother.

Im sending Victoria Stansfield to college

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    Love Gary Oldman.

I only have one family in game that I play regularly. The 3 girls started out as triplets but I aged one up to child and one up to teen. The teen will be going to university.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    My quad hybrid,an alien, a vampire & a spellcaster.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    My main, of course, I do everything with him. He'll be studying Biology at Foxbury. Going to see if I can get a scholarship for Johnny Zest to study Communications at Foxbury because the irony would be beautiful. Might send the Vatores to Britechester (Culinary Arts for Caleb, Fine Arts for Lilith, who'll also be joining the soccer team).
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Most of the possible Sims I'd send to Uni have already moved onto better things, but I've decided to explore an alt save where Sims I've already made previously started in Uni instead, and exploring how schooling would've been like with them if they started Uni first before moving onto careers. If things look good for them, I might actually keep the results of their education and transfer it over to their main versions.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Depends on when I actually get the expansion, as I don't plan on getting it for a few months at least. (post-Christmas at the absolute earliest, and that's unlikely unless the stars align just right.)

I'm actually inclined to finish out my current legacy (Gen 7 is just about to start high school) before I add Uni into the mix, as I have a feeling it will have enough impact to make me want to start over, and this far along, I really don't want to do that.
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    I took eight wildly different YA sims and put them into one household together, lol. I like the challenge of managing them all, so I hope I can send them off to college together.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited December 2019
    I plan for my main sim to win a skills based scholarship to study at Britechester. I need to know more about the different degrees and how they impact on careers before I can decide which one will suit him best, but it will probably be language and literature, fine art, or art history since he loves the arts and is an old soul (well, he is vampire originally from the 15th century after all). He's currently a very busy stay at home parent, but his partner will encourage him to do something for himself and apply to Britechester to pursue his dreams.
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’ll be sending my test save sims 😂 Cassandra Goth, her future hubby Cameron, brother Alexander Goth and his bestie Eloise Ward (daughter of Judith ward and Don Lothario) And Eloises sisters Lauren and Kristen Ward will go too. I’ll be sending them in stages
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    If I get the game, I'll be sending the twin children of my main family. The girl is a spellcaster, and I see her going to Britechester, becoming a teacher and teaching at the magic school in Windenburg. The boy is a normal sim, and I imagine he'll go to Britechester with his sister. He'll either become a lawyer (and specialize in occult cases), or forget the magical life and become a regular teacher.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    my 2 sims thye are cousins and one is gonna study art while the other is becoing a teacher or lawyer
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Trash Kan

He needs a new adventure.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    My founders' youngest kid, Chance, has mastered all his Teen values, earned an A average, developed several skills, and needs a little encouragement to spread his wings. As the last child, he was coddled more than a little. Independence is essential, and I think Britechester University is a good place to explore that. He's probably more interested in a boyfriend than a degree. That said, a boyfriend shouldn't be too hard to come by. :)

E4DtAqL.png
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Out of my Pride & Prejudice sims, I've always wanted one of the Bennet sisters (most likely Elizabeth or Jane) to become a teacher, and either Mister Darcy or Lady Catherine de Bourgh will be a lawyer. There are several more sims I've been saving for one of the three new careers since long before Discover University was announced, and most of them are currently unemployed or working jobs they're not supposed to keep, so this will be their time to shine.

For the rest of my currently played sims, it depends on whether or not you can send working adults to uni without them losing their jobs. Of course it would be great for some of them to have fitting degrees, but not at the cost of their high positions and all the vacation days they have accumulated. If you can, my Lara Croft will definitely get a history degree to go along with her archaeology and journalism career, evil crime boss grandma Aya Mammini will study villainy, and my simself will study languages and literature just like real me, among other things.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    my super sim
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Angela and Lilith Pleasant. And I think there's Dirk Dreamer and Dustin Broke in Famous Expansion pack, so I'll find and move them in too.
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    I am going to have my two sims have a baby. The baby will go to University when the baby grows up. Currently I am having my two sims save lots of simeleons.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Most of the possible Sims I'd send to Uni have already moved onto better things, but I've decided to explore an alt save where Sims I've already made previously started in Uni instead, and exploring how schooling would've been like with them if they started Uni first before moving onto careers. If things look good for them, I might actually keep the results of their education and transfer it over to their main versions.

Great idea!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    My default answer would be "The Renegades", of course, but I'm also interested in playing some older sims now that we have adult education confirmed.

Hank Anderson is a middle aged police lieutenant and member of the Good Timers. He already has a college degree, but gets told that he needs an extra qualification before he can make Captain. His friends decide on a whim to accompany Hank. The five of them (Mila, Bjorn, Dominic, Portia and Hank, but not Jacques Villareal) rent a house together and will show the youngesters some serious partying.
    The only sim in this scenario that needs to pass his exams is Hank.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I have two child Sims right now who I'm going to send to Uni once they age u p into Young Adults. There's Moon Stone-Collette, who is going to major in Language and Literature at (hopefully) Britechester. Then later, her younger sister Maya will get a degree in Drama at Roxbury since she's supposed to be a bad student and her sister is supposed to be a good student.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• RoseGutsRoseGuts Posts: 5 New Member
    I plan on having a sim named Chadwick who's the son of a failed spellcaster (mother) and a successful military leader (father) go to uni to find his own path in life since he pretty much just takes care of his baby sister and never gets to go to any parties or do teen stuff. On top of that they live in StrangerVille so I'd like to give him a brand new setting and a brand new start!
  • kora2daykora2day Posts: 20 Member
    I recently combined and modified a bunch of disney princesses into one household and they would be perfect to play through university. I already sent a few off onto their life paths, but most of them would be perfect to go off to school.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    ...i've already got two pages full of the existing sims in my game (over 500 favorited sims in it... hard to trim that down...) that are going to uni at different times, for different reasons. and have at least a few sims that will be created specifically for it

i know for a fact that kali, daughter of my alien supervillain, is going to foxbury and majoring in villainy. and that her father will be extremely proud... i'm also giving her a school roommate based heavily on the pink-haired girl we see in both uni trailers, who i've tentatively dubbed 'the pink terror', who is most likely going to be a fellow villainy major (or possibly comp sci or whatever else gets to focus on robotics, with villainy as her minor... even though there aren't minor degrees)

the half-alien twins of my main household are also finally getting aged up (after about 4 real life years) and heading off, though i'm not quite sure what they're going to focus on. liara, the artsy one, is probably a drama major (she loves her drama club) and lyra, the nerdy one, is likely either comp sci or physics. we'll see when the pack's released

a ya vampire who runs one of the vet offices in my game (specifically so she can take plasma packs from the pets while insisting everything needs surgery to cure) is going to school for biology. seemed fitting for her

my selvadoradan mermaid and both her roommates are going, as well. i just haven't figured out what majors the two women will focus on, while the guy will go with culinary arts. and may change his mind partway through. we'll see

two spellcasters from opposing families are also going, again, i don't know their majors yet. and i also don't know if they'll continue the feud or try to end it... if the latter, it sure won't be easy

the youngest members of my 'stellar academy' household quite likely are, too. the academy is set up to learn how to be space rangers (kind of a mix of star trek and a webcomic one of the characters is from). i figured i'd send them to uni for...probably physics but pretend they're doing most of their schooling at the academy they live in, since the other sims in the household are the headmaster and instructors

there's a lot more than this, just listing these as a general idea. also, i like how i had so many occults that would fit for uni without trying to shoehorn them in. the only one i'm considering shoehorning in is ghost. i've got a lot of ghosts i don't really do anything with, and at least one should probably head off to college. (i try to collect all the death types, just to see what unique abilities each one has)

i also like that sims already in careers can go to school (and maybe get grants because of it), so a few of my sims will probably do just that... esp one of my younger politicians and a few business-sims
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    part scine we got new info
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited November 2019
    i have a few i'll be sending also, three young adults..Chase Campbell, Sage Wingate and one more will be going to the university, i know one is doing classes for being a lawyer, another wants to go into engineering so he will be taking classes for that and but the last one i'm still thinking on...
    Post edited by honeypooh1267 on
  • candystormcandystorm Posts: 321 Member
    Does anyone know if we send teens or YA to university?
    Origin: twinklegalaxy
    Grim-Reaper-Sim.jpg