Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion do you want to see most after the release of Discover University?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Farming expansion
    Farming is my number one. An afterlife EP that focuses on wills, funerals, grim, afterlife would be welcomed. House building/interior designer/grocier, pizza guy, babysitter, nanny/governess would be great.

The basegame one was neat, but I think they already said some of that wasn't possible or just not happening. I do hope we get cars.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited December 2019
    Other
    I voted other because there is nothing left to see.

Think about it, with each pack things seem they belonged in a different pack and or it's a repeat of what we already have. We know Stuff packs include something the GP or EP teams have no intention of doing (according to SimGuruGraham) such as knitting...I guess there goes any hope any time soon, for a hobby pack, since he has stated he tries to include (one) activitiy object the other teams aren't interested in doing or don't have time to do. Knitting is a hobby to some, so there goes hobbies not showing up anytime soon. And if hobbies ever do show up ten years from now, it would be jogging/working out, painting, photo taking/posting, blogging/writing etc. Repeat of the base game. Gag a maggot, (ad nauseam). No thank you.

Also, after all this time, cars, slow dance, romance attraction system, werewolves, elves/fairies, other supernaturals won't be anytime soon, either. Kid activities such as tag, hide and seek, Red Rover, or whatever is no where to be found. Facing each other while dancing has to be solved before any slow dance animation, excluding all others in the room...good luck with that....

I'm not up for a farming EP or GP that says collect ten eggs, collect three buckets of milk, farm ten perfect plants...which is already in base game and reused in a few other packs.

Expanding gardening yet again, is not farming. But a repeat of base game mechanics.

Why build a transportation system only to introduce another way to teleport..waste of money since cars and other transportation should have been thought about six years ago. No need to reinvent teleporting since Sims can already do it.

A stuff pack that might sell a new bed mesh that no longer divides Sims while sleeping....while waiting on a romance pack? Just so there can be two expences instead of one. One cost for a stuff pack introducing a romance bed, and another for a half baked romance system. First they will have to solve why all Sims in TS4 are bisexual and will not conform to what the player wants. Regardless of what the player wants the Sim is and does become bisexual. So, no, romance isn't going to be all that unless they change the core of the game first. Years of research to correct it probably... It's hard and expensive. Maybe in five more years.

And while Negative Nancy is inhibiting my body let me just add doorbells. It's too hard to download a ring sound (free) to developers and others, from SoundBible.com to add sound effects to a non existant animation.

ETA: Forgot my request. An EP that teleports my game into TS5 and ends this sad affair.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    An expansion that focuses on vacations
    Just end the series already! Please, on with Sims 5
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Other
    To be honist I don't know and don't care the latest EP's have no charm too them anymore the last good one was Cats and Dogs
  • Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    An expansion that focuses on vacations
    Winter Resorts, please ^^
  • Options
    DaniSnowDaniSnow Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="bellagoth_;c-17299420"]any other pack is ju$t another pack, adding more content to the base game would change the game for all the players[/quote]

I would personally like this and if the developers made it where sims could live in their own businesses like ts2 open for business expansion.
  • Options
    LonelyCalliLonelyCalli Posts: 9 New Member
    Other
    I really want a generations pack. Hopefully it would include some kind of story progression update for I played/NPC sims. But also like family holidays where the focus is having the ended family over for dinner. Kids like going to Grandma and Grandpas for the weekend. Stuff that just makes it more fun to have a legacy family. Also so that your sims never forget their family members so that I don’t have to do friendly introductions with my adult siblings every time I jump in to play a family I haven’t touched in awhile.
  • Options
    Javi182Javi182 Posts: 63 Member
    Other
    I think we have seen all the things we wanted, now I feel its time for The Sims 5. The last expansion should be a future pack like the Sims 3, wouldn't mind seeing a teaser for the Sims 5 too.
  • Options
    liipeabreuliipeabreu Posts: 8 New Member
    Other
    I would love to see a showtime pack with shows and bands
  • Options
    adrieleeadrielee Posts: 10 New Member
    Farming expansion
    I think a farming pack out be cool but only if it was really done right. There has to be more interactions with the food (meat/veggies/herbs) that we grow. For example, if you catch a fish, you should have the option on the grill to be able to grill that specific fish out of your inventory. It would also be cool if we could live only off the land- fish, hunt, grow your own food, solar panels maybe for energy. I never really thought about a farming pack before so I'd love to hear some of your ideas on what would make this pack awesome.

I would personally love a pack that focuses on Teens:

Build/Buy Items
    -Bunk beds
    -sleeping bags
    -more colorful/teenage decor

Gameplay
    -New traits (unpopular, popular, teachers pet etc..)
    - You can travel to school with your teen sims and play while they learn
    -choose a class schedule for them
    -make a group of friends
    -form a clique
    -get bullyed/bully someone
    -detention/suspension based on behaviour
    -prom -- ask someone to prom or be asked by someone
    -choose a prom dress
    -social media profiles (dating sites, snapchat, filters etc)
    -afterschool activities like cheerleading, sports, chess
    -throw party while parents are away

I think there would be alot of fun ways to play a pack like this. It could also include new gameplay for children and elders as well. What do you guys think?
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited February 2020
    Farming expansion
    Farming pack; mainly because A: most of my gameplay is in Brindleton Bay due to its kinda rural setting and most of my female Sims are "country" type women.

But "An expansion that adds more content to the base game such as cars, a color wheel, create a world, more interactions, etc" I want even more than a farming pack, but it should be patched into the base game.
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Other
    Generations.