Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just sharing the genius of the Maxis dressing system.

Comments

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    I actually think this is intentional....Like Street Performers we have Luchadore wrestlers. See them all the time in San Myshuno, usually they're women also wearing a one piece swimsuit.
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I actually think this is intentional....Like Street Performers we have Luchadore wrestlers. See them all the time in San Myshuno, usually they're women also wearing a one piece swimsuit.

Or maybe it's laundry day? :p
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    This is why I use MCC. I know it's funny and all but I don't want weirdly dressed sims lurking in the background.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Have you not heard the expression "autumn is for luchadores"?
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I've seen that mask and legging combo before...
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Seems a common sight in the city , I used to make them change outfits but now I never bother. I have grown so used to that look that I don't even notice it any longer.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    This is why I use MCC. I know it's funny and all but I don't want weirdly dressed sims lurking in the background.
    Is it really ?
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Isn't there already a dedicated thread for this?
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Not just the townies, either. Have seen some really hideous outfit choices when making a new sim in CAS. Wondering if whoever programmed outfit control was stoned out of their mind at the time. Can't imagine a rational and logical being coming up with the never ending messes we have seen for years now.