Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I took the day off tomorrow for this. It’s 12 hours and 20 minutes away and I can’t wait! Thank goodness I have work tonight, otherwise I’d about go crazy lol
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Can't wait to get home and download!!! Wanted to leave work early but of course that won't work xD soooooon guys

Same here lol unfortunately nannying means I’m waiting on the boss to get back I’m hoping he’ll be on time at 4:30pm so I can drive home and grab Starbucks download then order my pizza dinner because I’ll be too entranced in DU to make any other effort for food 😂

last time you got your sister to do it. i have my housing inspection today that means theres a block of time where i'm so bored. cause all they tell you is we will come between this time and this time.

keep the kid safe. :) i got disney plus yesterday it has mary poppins so i thought of you.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Can't wait to get home and download!!! Wanted to leave work early but of course that won't work xD soooooon guys

Same here lol unfortunately nannying means I’m waiting on the boss to get back I’m hoping he’ll be on time at 4:30pm so I can drive home and grab Starbucks download then order my pizza dinner because I’ll be too entranced in DU to make any other effort for food 😂

last time you got your sister to do it. i have my housing inspection today that means theres a block of time where i'm so bored. cause all they tell you is we will come between this time and this time.

keep the kid safe. :) i got disney plus yesterday it has mary poppins so i thought of you.

Yes I did 😂 unfortunately she’s got to work today too!
    I’ve been there my bosses and boyfriend both moved in the last 6 months it’s a big frustrating waste when they say they’ll be there between 2 hours and then your stuck waiting.
    Always do she’s discovering her toes on my lap at the moment we’re waiting for it to be naptime in a bit 😂
    I got it yesterday too, I love Mary poppins
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    If you pre-order does that mean it just automatically starts downloading when the game is released in your timezone?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    DOWNLOADING!!!! Very slow cause it's with a VPN and I'm annoyed cause it took me over an hour to get home, BUT IT'S DOWNLOADING!!!
    kAX3dDa.png
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    If you pre-order does that mean it just automatically starts downloading when the game is released in your timezone?
    Last time I preordered an EP was last year but I can’t remember if it downloads on it own. I think you have to do it
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I have 11 hours to go
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I hope somebody with a vpn starts a picture thread soon *hint hint* :mrgreen:
    edited November 2019

I'll post in cat's thread when he makes it.:D I'm still walking me doggy or she'll be as cranky as I was earlier. Almost back though, so excited!!!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member

I'll post in cat's thread when he makes it.:D I'm still walking me doggy or she'll be as cranky as I was earlier. Almost back though, so excited!!!

Lucky!! I have 11 hours to go. Have fun in Uni!
    #Team Occult
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

Here ya go!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/968859/discover-university-picture-thread#latest
    The CAS is ridiculously pretty Oo
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Thank you Amazon giftcards! Since I have $25 worth in my account, Im getting it pretty cheap! I honestly cant remember the last time I paid full price for a pack just using my own money. xD
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Thank you Amazon giftcards! Since I have $25 worth in my account, Im getting it pretty cheap! I honestly cant remember the last time I paid full price for a pack just using my own money. xD

I had a bit of a problem pre-ordering it with my gift card,in the end I had to use money from my bank account as well as the gift card.
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    less than 5 hours!

-Yarden.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited November 2019

Yes.
    You have to be online on origin then it downloads it automatically.
    The CAS is ridiculously pretty Oo

Since EA Mai does it now I dont make the picture thread one anymore.

Here ya go!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/968859/discover-university-picture-thread#latest

EA Mai has a DU Picture thread on the top stickied.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Q8MOAAC.png

woop woop, can't wait, actually forgot it was today, put the laptop on and boom it started downloading by itself :D
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    DOWNLOADING!!!! Very slow cause it's with a VPN and I'm annoyed cause it took me over an hour to get home, BUT IT'S DOWNLOADING!!!

What is a VPN?

edited November 2019
    @mcrudd Virtual Private Network aka make the Internet think your in a different time zone plus security protection but mainly I use it to download sims eps early
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    @mcrudd Virtual Private Network aka make the Internet think your in a different time zone plus security protection but mainly I use it to download sims eps early
    Thats what I did to and the pack so far is amazing.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    edited November 2019
    @pepperjax1230 thats the only reason I figured a vpn out 😂 working full time every hour I have to play is precious to me!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yay, downloading now. Have checked and updated my mods. This is so exciting!! IHHH..

Will only have about an hour of playing this night but it is so worth it.
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    @Anastaciasgem

Congrats on going back to school! I really relate to you on the being out of school thing. I got my GED after sophomore year and haven't gone back due to my head being a mess too. I am rooting for you! <3