Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bar and stereos in temple! Jungle Adventures.

I just found my first temple while exploring the jungles. There is several wall speakers and stereos, and a bar (!) in the room to the right. There is also an entrance to a treasure room I guess, with an electric barrier so I can't get passed it. There are other things there to that will probably open the electric barrier but for now I am really trying to figure out the music and bar stuff..

I read somewhere that there is a secret entrance that will unlock if you play the same radio station on every speaker in there, so is there anyone who's solved this already? What music station should play? Is there a secret entrance or is it all just put there to create confusion?
I am definitely confused.

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I've been in that temple countless times, but I'm pretty sure you just need to use one of the mechanisms after you try to figure out which one will work.
    The stereos thing did work in a couple of tombs in TS3 World Adventures though.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    The temple that has the speakers over the door and the the random steros if you can sync them to the right music that matches the gate a hidden room will open with another trap switch and some cool items to pickup. It just opens a secret room in the temple.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    Tan80Tan80 Posts: 72 Member
    I did too wonder why there were stereos in the temple.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Sid1701D9
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    The temple that has the speakers over the door and the the random steros if you can sync them to the right music that matches the gate a hidden room will open with another trap switch and some cool items to pickup. It just opens a secret room in the temple.

I have been through that temple so many times and never knew about the secret room. I will have to go back and try it out.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    sync them to the right music that matches the gate?
  • Options
    plauplau Posts: 183 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »

I don't get it. Is it random what music to play? Do you know which station must play for it to open? Let's say it's the jazz station then.. Do I have to play jazz on all the stereos and wall speakers and switch songs until they are synchronized? Or does it at all matter what music station is playing as long as they're synced, playing the same song?