Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eaves one side change

Does someone know hoe to change the eaves on a roof on one side only? I see post that hou have to press a and then x, pull the eave and then press a again but that is not working for me. I know of is shift on pc but im on xbox one x. Please help. Thanks you

Comments

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    No one?
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    I'm on ps4 not x-box. But on my controller you have to hold down square and x at the same time. Honestly the whole things kinda fiddly. You just gotta work with it.
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    You have to place down the roof, and then come completely out of the build window. It doesn’t work otherwise for some reason?

Then click on your roof to bring up the widgets (is that what they are called?), press x to grab the eaves arrow, and then hold square to drag just one eave.
    Wow, could it be more complicated. Thnx. Gone try it.
  • Nived03Nived03 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @ddd994 said:
    > You have to place down the roof, and then come completely out of the build window. It doesn’t work otherwise for some reason?
    >
    > Then click on your roof to bring up the widgets (is that what they are called?), press x to grab the eaves arrow, and then hold square to drag just one eave.

So whenever i do this it shows the one eave going up or down but when i set it then both sides change again. any ideas why?
    YES my problem to.