Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 DISCOVER UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION LEAKED + BOXART

167891012...Next

Comments

• Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Does anyone think that the 3 main sims from the trailer will be in the game? Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't include the advertised sims
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Does anyone think that the 3 main sims from the trailer will be in the game? Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't include the advertised sims

I feel like they'll be either a premade or on the gallery.

I still think the box art is weak af. Its so weird. It's just 3 sims not doing anything to represent a university pack. Why no robots or a sim riding a bike or a sim in graduation gown?

I dont get it.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    So Plumbella and other sim game changers got the official marketing from SimGuruFrost. It’s official guys!!! Some things I’m hoping we get more in detail:

1. Get invited to college parties like how we get invited to birthdays
    2. New party event like a “college rager” or something where we can invite sims we know and they end up bringing more who crash your party and it specifically becomes a huge party!
    3. NPC roommates in the the dorms
    4. Some pre-university tests/interactions for teenagers
    5. BUNK. BEDS.
    6. Open world in the university world so you can ride your bikes to classes

Amazing. So that means Bikes are tied to that world? ...

Oh ofcourse. What a surprise.
    No one knows nothing about that yet, but probably.

No, but seriously, is the community again going to accept that IF it is the case?

Probably.

So I might be wrong but according to the Sim Guru Tweets mentioned in the Sim Guru Q & A,
    You are able to ride bikes in all the worlds.
    Sim Guru Frost said "You can ride them wherever"

https://simscommunity.info/2019/11/06/the-sims-4-discover-university-simguru-qa-part-2/
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    So Plumbella and other sim game changers got the official marketing from SimGuruFrost. It’s official guys!!! Some things I’m hoping we get more in detail:

2. New party event like a “college rager” or something where we can invite sims we know and they end up bringing more who crash your party and it specifically becomes a huge party!
    5. BUNK. BEDS.

No, but seriously, is the community again going to accept that IF it is the case?

Probably.

So I might be wrong but according to the Sim Guru Tweets mentioned in the Sim Guru Q & A,

https://simscommunity.info/2019/11/06/the-sims-4-discover-university-simguru-qa-part-2/

The thing is that he doesn’t directly answer the question. He doesn’t say willow creek as the person asked, so it could still mean wherever in the world DU is bringing. Not definite about the rest of the worlds. I saw that tweet last week but I’m still waiting for a solide confirmation.
  • Options
    SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    S

5. BUNK. BEDS.

Probably.

The thing is that he doesn’t directly answer the question. He doesn’t say willow creek as the person asked, so it could still mean wherever in the world DU is bringing. Not definite about the rest of the worlds. I saw that tweet last week but I’m still waiting for a solide confirmation.

Solid confirmation in the live stream, bikes can be used in all worlds
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    S

5. BUNK. BEDS.

Probably.

Solid confirmation in the live stream, bikes can be used in all worlds

Yes, am quite pleased