Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Invisible Objects

Anyone know how to get rid of invisible objects?

Now you see it:
4JII5w2.png

Now you don't:
S3xtruE.png

It looks like a cash register? I don't know why it would even be there. :|

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited October 2019
    did you try placing it with moveobjects? idk that never happened to me tho : /

oh edit: you mean the thing only shows when you try to place something there not that it is attached to the thing ur putting there stupid me :joy:

perhaps try make room around the register and drag walls to use the auto delete thing?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    did you try placing it with moveobjects? idk that never happened to me tho : /

oh edit: you mean the thing only shows when you try to place something there not that it is attached to the thing ur putting there stupid me :joy:

perhaps try make room around the register and drag walls to use the auto delete thing?

I tried to move it out of the house but got this message:

pAMciQZ.png

Kp3BPja.png

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Did you build or place your house on a lot that had originally been another kind of venue?
    edited October 2019
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Did you build or place your house on a lot that had originally been another kind of venue?

No, it was Havisham House in Windenburg. I also bulldozed the lot then built my own house. It's really weird that the object is there at all.

• JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    Cash register at a non-venued lot? Can move the room around it to “sell” to get rid of it?
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Did you ever use the debug (bb.showhiddenobjects) cheat on the lot? Because debug has a large number of objects that can't be deleted once definitively placed (for example: babies).

Anyway I think the only solution is to bulldoze the entire lot and/or place a lot from the gallery over it.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Do you have that adult mod? Cause that's causing this problem for many people but the creator included a command to fix this.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Do you have that adult mod? Cause that's causing this problem for many people but the creator included a command to fix this.

i have that particular mod you are referring to and i don't have this issue at all. and after building up a dozen lots recently, i have yet to see anything like this.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Is the house on a foundation? If so, have you tried deleting the floor with move objects off? Usually if you delete the floor, anything on that floor gets deleted as well. I've never had this problem so I don't know if it will work but it may save you from having to bulldoze the entire lot. Is the cash register still there if you move the house to another lot?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    Not an issue any more. I moved the sim to Sulani.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I don't know if this is related, but I have a lot of cc objects that become invisible when placed in a house.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: