The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.
You are browsing an archived read-only section of the forums. The Sims 4 Help Center can now be found here.

Origin log in issues

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 3,055 Member
    Anyone having a problem with signing in to Origin? I am stuck in offline mode and just keeps telling me to try later...
    Being positive does not mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 299 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Anyone having a problem with signing in to Origin? I am stuck in offline mode and just keeps telling me to try later...

Yes. Maybe it is updating or something.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 948 Member
    telemwill wrote: »

Yes. Maybe it is updating or something.

I've been getting 500 internal service errors, invalid_grant and timeout errors. Origin keeps dumping me out of my account after a few minutes when i'm not doing anything. i even had trouble trying to access answers hq just now.

I was in the middle of doign something until this went up.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,024 Member
    edited October 2019

Was about to post about this. Cannot go online right now. Gladly I can still play ehehehe
    vvT0gUf.jpg?1
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 3,055 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Was about to post about this. Cannot go online right now. Gladly I can still play ehehehe

Glad I am not alone. LOL And yes I can still play. Yay
    Being positive does not mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,759 Member