Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2020
    Forum name: Vanpelt81
    Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Name: Jolene Mooneyhagen
    Hometown: San Myshuno
    Family Members: I am estranged from all of them but just in case anyone wants to know who they are...

Step-Mother: Donna
    Father: Martin
    Brother: Quincy
    Sister: Annabelle

...Also, I have never met my biological mom but what I've been told by my siblings and father, my mom is locked up in a mental institution.

Do you want to get married? I am looking for someone who loves me, respects me, needs me to be me, and won't change me for the sake of changing me. If that sim wants to marry me I would be happy.
    How many kids do you want? Not sure how many as of yet.
    What are your hobbies? Watching Terrible B-Movies and making jokes about them. The Room is the best film ever because of this.
    What would you like in a partner? Good Sense of Humor and
    Dream career: Journalist
    Stuff I love: Reading, Watching Terrible B-movies, a good sense of humor, and junk food.
    Stuff I hate: My Step-Mother, my siblings, most people. (I have lots of psychological baggage due to a family that despises me and most people being fools).

Jolene can be found with the hashtags #CastingCall #LegacyChallenge #Queenarella as well as the link above.
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited May 2020
    Forum name: Irishsong
    Gallery ID: Irishsong22
    Name: Anwyn Cupshire
    Hometown: Which sims 4 world are you from? Windenburg
    Family Members: I have four brothers and sisters which include an older brother, sister, and a younger sister and brother. I’m the middle child, but my two younger siblings are quite a bit younger than me so I feel like an older sibling.

Do you want to get married? Yes. Short and simple. I feel like marriage is the binding of two people in front of the world and the Creator saying that they’ll love each other even when they don’t want to. Though my ex husband wouldn’t know anything about that...

How many kids do you want? I’m happy with one or a soccer team! Whatever I’m given will be a blessing. Let’s just hope I don’t start mixing up names...
    Hobbies: I enjoy gardening, and painting when there are no gardens to tend. I’m also super handy!
    What would you like in a partner? I would want a partner who will go through hell for me and I for them. Someone who I know will have their back and I’ll have theirs. And a co parent is good too.
    What would you hate in a partner? A dictator, a tyrant, someone who loves me only for my appearance, someone who wants to dim my will, someone vastly older than me, a manipulative sim. Yeah… My ex husband was crazy.
    Dream career: I’d like to work with the local government to improve the lives of people in my community, so I guess politics.
    Stuff I love: I love the rain, dark chocolate, icecream, things that are kinda vintage, acoustic music, and a good campfire.
    Stuff I hate: My ex husband. Otherwise nothing comes to mind. I know I bring it up a lot, but when someone is that terrible, it’s hard to not think about it all the time. I’m trying.

Anwyn is my oc in my simblr. She’s actually in my banner on the far right, and she’s the mother of my new central character. Do what you want with the ex husband idea, nothing or everything, it’s up to you. If you have questions, just ask!

Pictures:
    HZCnVtq.png

REL5Jus.png

SeXUaV2.png

5saS96v.png

Can be found with #CastingCall. I use CC eyes, so you'll have to tick that box.
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella Here's my contestant. Took me awhile to upload her, the Gallery was being cantankerous! lol

8o4eiFD.png

Forum name: Karababy52
    Gallery ID: Karababy52
    Name: Maralyn Savant
    Hometown: Willow Creek
    Family Members:

Father: Samuel
    Mother: Serena
    Brothers: Samuel II, Albert, Leonard
    Sisters: Marie, Judith
    Cat: Marmalade, but we just call him Marmy. He's a ginger, tiger stripe.

Do you want to get married? Oh yes darlin', I most certainly do.
    How many kids do you want? One or two, maybe three? I do want children, but never thought about the exact number.
    Hobbies: Reading, fishing, Coding, Cooking, Photography, Archeology, Chess, Herbalism, Woodworking...shall I go on? The list is endless. I love trying new things!

What would you like in a partner? Someone that won't try to stifle my curiosity about everything and tell me to just pick one or two things to do with my life. I bounce around a lot from project to project and tend to leave them lying around undone for awhile. So I guess he shouldn't mind a lot of clutter around the house. I'm messy.

He should be smart, independent, not too clingy, spontaneous, and love cats. Handsome would be good too, but that's just frosting on the cake. As long as he loves me for me, and he has more than two braincells to rub together, he can be an uggo for all I care.

What would you hate in a partner? Someone that tries to boss me around, tell me to slow down or 'pick something to do and stick with it for pity's sake.' That's a big 'ol turn off right there. I'd hate it too if he was slovenly and didn't care about his general attire. I love a sharp dressed man.

Dream career: Style Influencer, no wait, Mechanical Engineer...but I've always thought about being an Astronaut too. Oh, oh, a Jungle Explorer would be SO cool too. I don't really have a dream career I guess. I'll figure that out one day. There's so many possibilities, how can I pick just one!? GAH! I do adore Programming though, maybe Tech Guru? *shrugs*

Stuff I love: Rain, it feels so good on my skin. Cheesecake! Planning outfits and modeling them for my family. They think I should be a model. Fresh roasted fish, especially catfish. Marshmellows! Not when they're raw though. I like them burnt over a campfire. Dolphins! Rockets and Robots! And...well, lots of stuff!

Stuff I hate: Bossy people, dumb people, close-minded people, frogs, sitting still for too long (unless I'm coding, reading or playing chess). Hats and necklaces. Chopsticks! Give me a fork, sheesh!

Good luck everyone! I'm loving all the other contestants so far! Happy Simming and have a great rest of your week! <3
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @RL Daya is really pretty! There hasn't been a redhead in the legacy so far :) Also, love the name Daya!

@TheYayToast Love Kylie! We already talked about the name "struggle" :sweat_smile: Will you rename her? I hope you keep the purple eyes tho :p

@15aewar Love Sandy! Her parents' names are cool but the family tree gives me a headache lol She would be the second Barbie in the legacy. In generation 2 Barbarella won the bachelor :)

@pammiechick I love how Kiley is Marquis' daughter :love: She's very pretty!

@Karababy52 No rush :) I get asked every time by the winner of the previous generation if they should enter a sim ^^ Just go for it, it's totally fine :) Oh my gosh, I love Maralyn! The eyes in contrast to the dark skin :love:

@VanPelt81 I'm so glad you enter a sim again :) Your sims are always so cool and funny ^^ I really like Jolene! Even tho I have that song stuck in my head now lol

@Irishsong Anwyn is great. I will misspell her name a lot tho :# Just curious, she's fresh out of CAS without skills and all that, isn't she?
    There are already 10 contestants so the casting is closed :)
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    7l1343nh.png

Forum name: MonaSolstraale
    Gallery ID: MonaSolstraale
    Name: Violet Winter
    Hometown: San Myshuno.
    Family Members: I have no family members. I am all alone…. I was raised in an orphanage and I have no memories of my parents. There are some unknown things about my parent who raises unanswered questions….?
    I was found on a bench in San Myshuno on a winter's day and from that I was given the surname Winter.

Do you want to get married? Of course, I would like to get married!!! :smiley:
    I dream daily to create my own family and get the affection I have missed all my life
    How many kids do you want? I want all the children we can afford .... I will spoil them every day with exquisite delights and I will never give them gruel and porridge :cookie:
    Hobbies: My hobby is cooking!!! I love to make dinner parties and have a good laugh.
    I also love to play computer games and like to solve a difficult puzzle. I am playful and a bit of a geek ;)
    What would you like in a partner? Lots of passion and attention. A handsome man who puts family values high <3
    What would you hate in a partner? Indifference and lack of ambition
    Dream career: Master Chef :yum:
    Stuff I love: Purpel! I love everything that is purple ... :love:
    Stuff I hate: Poor ingredients and poorly prepared food. I detest it! I got way too much nasty food during my upbringing :angry:
    @MonaSolstraale Thank you! Violet is great :)

I think one more sim and all contestants are here :) Or maybe 2.
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    @15aewar Love Sandy! Her parents' names are cool but the family tree gives me a headache lol She would be the second Barbie in the legacy. In generation 2 Barbarella won the bachelor :)

It gives me a headache, too. I was trying to make a reference that didn't require linking a billion different family trees. Turner is the only man in that save. He could potentially be with any of the women. Here's the method to my madness, using the Caliente family as an example. Katrina is mother to Dina and Tina. She is in the main partner slot at the top of the tree. Her daughters are in the child slot, but each daughter that isn't related to Turner is marked with a gold star. If Turner were to produce children with either Dina or Tina, he would be added to their node. I know it's confusing, but it makes sense to me. :sweat_smile:
    You may have to wipe her skills, she most certainly has some. Sorry about that.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited May 2020
    @15aewar Still too confusing for me :D I'll just let her say "My family tree is complicated" :D

@Irishsong I ask for fresh out of CAS sims each generation :/ I can delete the skills but please remember this in case you enter another sim at another time.

Another question :sweat_smile: Her age is at the beginning of the bar, isn't it? Because I have no clue how MCCC could reset this.
    edited May 2020
    @Queenarella I don't know how to reset that, unless there's a potion in rewards for that. I never use rewards so I have no idea, but I thought there was something like that in sims 3? Again, she's part of my story, so she's been living for a while. It's not even half way through young adult when I checked.

edit: The potion of youth in rewards will do it.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong this is also a legacy and that’s not allowed :/
    @Queenarella I'm aware of that now. If you don't want to have her in your challenge and would like me to substitute her with another sim, I can oblige.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited May 2020
    ZdzR25P.jpg
    Close up shots:
    Alien form:
    Tf0r6q8.png?1
    Disguise:
    7ozQy1O.png?1
    can be found with the hashtage Queenarella
    Download link
    Forum name: MaggieMarley
    Gallery ID: thisisarealpainx
    Name: Blue Zulpo
    Hometown: Sixam
    Family Members: I have a big family: mum, dad, two brothers and three sisters. Like the rest of my family, I am an alien. But, unlike the rest of my family, I am not blue. I am what you might call an 'albino' alien in that I do not have a colourful 'alien' skin tone. Nobody knows why I was born like this but sometimes I feel left out because of it. It sounds silly but I have always dreamed of being blue like the rest of my family - I dress mainly in blue clothes and have even changed my name to 'Blue'.
    Do you want to get married: Yes! I'd want to plan a big wedding party with plenty of friends invited.
    How many kids do you want: I don't know exactly but at least two. I come from a big family so I wouldn't mind having a lot of children myself. I've heard that the bachelor is blue so maybe we could have some nice blue babies?
    Hobbies: I'm such a people person and I spend a lot of my spare time just hanging out with friends - I find being alone awfully lonely, nobody to share my thoughts with! I'm an avid chess player and a bit of a 'science nerd', I like examining samples under the microscope and on a clear night I often use a telescope to look at the night sky - sometimes it can be nice to see Sixam, even from afar. I am also a bit of a collector of interesting human items - I collect things which I have appropriated from public venues or other sims' houses... What do you mean that's stealing?
    What would you like in a partner: It would be nice to find a blue sim to marry and make blue babies with - blue is such an attractive colour... Oh wait, did I say that already? Besides that, I have a bit of a thing for bad boys.
    What would you hate in a partner: Someone who can't accept my differences. The other alien kids used to bully me for being an 'albino' and sometimes human sims seem to dislike me for being an alien so it often feels as though I don't fit in anywhere. But I try to embrace my differences (I say try because really I can't help regretting that I'm not blue myself sometimes - it's such a pretty colour). I'm not ashamed of the fact that I am an alien and I spend most of my time in my alien form (though my disguise is really cute and I'm proud of it so sometimes it can be fun to show that off too ;) ) so my partner had better not be prejudiced against aliens. I want to be with someone who loves me the way I am.
    Dream career: I'd like to be a scientist - hopefully a famous one. We're so much further ahead technologically speaking on Sixam and I want to share that knowledge! It would be cool to make a really amazing breakthrough or discovery and become a household name all over the world like Einstein or Newton.
    Stuff I love: the colour blue, my friends, chess, the colour blue, logic problems, star gazing, borrowing things that don't belong to me, dogs - we don't have them on Sixam and I'd love to have a little Pomeranian puppy some day... But can we dye its fur blue or something? And did I mention that I love the colour blue?
    Stuff I hate: being alone, rain - what's up with that? It never rains back home on Sixam and police officers (I get a bit jumpy around them because I worry they might come across my collection of stolen appropriated objects)

Thank you to @afai1261 for editing her disguise for me so that it matches her alien form more closely :)
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
    @MaggieMarley You were faster than you said in the PM ^^ Thanks for Blue :) She's truly amazing!
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    kiley.jpg

Forum name: TheYayToast
    Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    Name: April Mays
    Hometown: Oasis Springs
    Family Members: none. Parents deceased.

Do you want to get married? Yes.
    How many kids do you want? One
    Hobbies: Writing- especially poetry. I like baking cookies too.
    What would you like in a partner? I’d like someone to talk to and be comfortable around. Someone that I could start a family with.
    What would you hate in a partner? I’d hate someone that is constantly jealous. Relationships are based on trust and jealousy is a sign of distrust.
    Dream career: Writer
    Stuff I love: I love rainy days and cozying up with a good book.
    Stuff I hate: People that are just downright evil. There’s no reason to be like that!

Notes: April and her family were in a car crash. Her parents died, but she was just injured. That's where the scar on her face comes from.

Gallery Link
    CASTING IS OPEN :)

Please read the first page as there is a huge change. --> QUIZ :D

Tagging simmers who might be interested :)

@TheYayToast @MaggieMarley @afai1261 @Karababy52 @Skeilah @VanPelt81 @kittymeow @DCJ504 @MINEZ @doggers123 @DeKay @pammiechick @Pinmat135 @Irishsong @MonaSolstraale @RL
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    YAAAA I was just finished reading your last chapter when I was reading the comments in your thread and then you tagged me here XD Please, reserve me a spot!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeilah No reserving this time. Only quiz answers and then the 7 best scores will get to enter a sim :)
    @Skeilah No reserving this time. Only quiz answers and then the 7 best scores will get to enter a sim :)

Yea I just saw it. I'm always too fast with typing and then reading XD
    @Skeilah Haha it's fine ^^ It has been the same thing for 5 generations and now it's suddenly a change ^^
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    @Queenarella Thanks for tagging me :smile:
    This one is really hard :scream:
    I'll try but I'm afraid I have some language barrier that makes that I do not understand all the questions.
    What do naming schemes mean?
    What does Succession Laws Mean?
    What does active vampire mean?
    .....Is it a vampire who has been part of your household ... or a participant?

Of course, I accept that you do not give me an answer, as I am well aware that the whole purpose of this quiz is to limit the number of participants
    I will do my best :|
    This is actually super hard ahahahahaah I’m already an hour further :”)
    @MonaSolstraale I can help you with the language barrier. I hope this makes it as fair as possible for you :)

With naming scheme I mean that each generation the names for the kids follow a theme/topic. For generation I plan to name them all after characters from the Bridget Jones books/movies :) I hope this helps to understand the word.

The Succession Laws are the "rules" you can choose for your legacy, like the poll thing is one of the rules I've chosen.
    hint: they are on the first page of the main thread ;)

The thing with the active vampires seems to be confusing for everyone. As I already have a few quiz answers, I can't say too much about this as it would be unfair for those who already sent in their answers. But your two options are very close to it ;)

It's a super hard quiz, I know :# I hope I don't ask too much :sweat_smile:

@Skeilah Ah, I hope I didn't make you waste a lot of time :# But your score is really high, so it was worth it :p