Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @lilypadmeulin
    Thank you! Sherlock is really cute! Kinsley wants four kids so he'll have some more siblings soon :p

@MaggieMarley
    I did not know that at all. Thanks for the information! I'll totally gonna use it one day :)

The Brennans had like 5.8 but I was too greedy to buy new appliances :joy: At one point I had to give up.

Then I'll tell my mom "I want the Sherlock books" when she asks "What do you want for your birthday?" and she will ask :D Same procedure as every year.

@TwinkiesLA
    I haven't had these blonde hair for a long time (or ever) so I like them too! :)
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @Queenarella
    I think I used it once, but I am definetly going to use it more in the future :).
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
    @TwinkiesLA
    So this is the "old" blonde hair color?
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Queenarella

I loved this chapter! Mycroft is so cute!
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Just so you know, I can see all the pictures just fine :)
    Four children! To be fair, I still don't know how you managed 10 :D

Oh no mark and Kaori broke up? I have break ups disabled with MCCC because I can't handle things like this!

Mycroft is cute! I definitely see Kinsley in him.

Sims love to knit anywhere but the toilet??? Aww I actually liked the knitting aspiration, but I know this is your third attempt to complete it so I get why you might be fed up by now haha.

LOL at Mabel just casually wearing her bikini in the magical realm.

Can you get rid of the green fire if you reset the seance table maybe?

Congrats on completing the knitting aspiration!

Yay you used the name Jim! He is my favourite now :D
    @lilypadmeulin
    Thank you! He is cute but there's something evil in his eyes :sweat_smile:

@MaggieMarley Ah perfect! Thank you! :)
    I can't remember how I survived 10 kids :joy:

I guess they didn't officially break up but MCCC just took Kaori and married her to a random guy. The two were only engaged so maybe MCCC doesn't count that as a relationship?

Mycroft has something evil in his eyes. But he's cute ^^

I don't like knitting in general and I was not happy when it won the vote -.- But it's over know and there will not be any knitting until the next legacy.

I just ignored it and it went away on its own :) Maybe Mabel summoned Bonehilda and then it went away. I can't remember :sweat_smile:

Thank you :) Third time's the charme B)

I couldn't resist. I love Andrew Scott as Jim Moriarty. Such a great actor :love:
    @Queenarella
    I will probably try the 10 kids in 1 gen point once but it may kill me... Says the person who did the 10 baby challenge lol.

Oh yeah I think MCCC will marry off sims who are not married, regardless of whether they are engaged or not and doesn't take into account who they're engaged to :( poor Mark!

All the kids are going to be so good looking, I can tell already :)

Yeah I wasn't happy that knitting won either :( I love occults and Happy Haunts was what I voted for. And we never got that Grim Reaper career... But I actually have found KN quite fun, even though I'd prefer a Grim Reaper career haha.

Yeah glitches like that tend to vanish for me eventually too.

Me too! I may have had a massive crush on Andrew Scott as Moriarty at one point. And he plays the character perfectly, I kept hoping his death was fake too :'(
    @MaggieMarley
    When you try the 10 babies score point it's good to start after a generation with few kids, like 1 or 2 maximum. So there won't be too many siblings blocking any slots. And maybe it'll be helpful if the elders aren't merfolk :D You need every slot you can get. Or you consider "cowplant accidents" :sweat_smile:

Remember in the chapter before or the one before that when Mark was around and he was so sad? I guess that was the day MCCC married Kaori to someone else.

Kinsley has super feminine cat eyes and I think Mycroft will have them. So he might look a bit feminine but else I totally agree! B)

Yes, I wanted the grim reaper career as well :'( Now we'll never get it. The occult pack is nice but it lacks the career of our dreams (reaping sims :joy: )

Almost every night I watch this little compilation of Andrew Scott as Jim Moriarty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6df1H0QudFY

OH, and I also watched Fleabag twice because he's in season two :D
    @Queenarella
    That sounds like a good plan. I'll probably use the ley line lot trait to get more multiples too so it doesn't take as long! Probably won't do it next gen though because Rowan wants a dog :D

Aww I wonder if that was it... MCCC really should take account of prior engagements! But at least it's better than no story progression at all.

I think Kinsley's eyes would look nice on a guy too - now I want to know what she looks like as a man haha.

It's such a shame because I wanted an active grim reaper career way back even before Happy Haunts was proposed. I made a thread on here years ago asking for an active grim reaper career. Maybe they'll still make one... Probably not though :'(

Love it! I know I've watched an embarrassing number of fan complications of him, many set to corny music :D

Did not know that. I actually haven't seen Fleabag!
    @MaggieMarley
    I wanted multiples for the 10 babies but I think it makes it even harder. The mother will stay young with 10 pregnacies. Not sure how fast she would age with multiples :sweat_smile:

It added a bit of drama which is nice :sweat_smile: Still, Mark got hurt... After breaking loads of hearts. Karma?

I peaked at the kids as young adults and I think Mycroft will have cat eyes. I'm not sure anymore tho :sweat_smile:

Maybe you inspired the devs to add this to the options of Happy Haunts! I doubt we will get it tho... How would they add it?

I also love Andrew Scott in Fleabag! But he's only part of season 2 and the series is a bit... naughty :joy: (understatement of the year)
    @Queenarella
    I have Vlad so he can basically be a full time babysitter when I do do the 10 kids in 1 generation point :D

Karma is what I thought when I saw it in the chapter lol. I need to remember to marry Oly off to my favouite of his boy/girlfriends. Iirc it was a dude called Kale. Clemmie also needs to get married so she can throw a gold standard wedding... Maybe we will have a triple wedding: Oly and Kale, Clemmie and her future wife (I see her as a lesbian) and Rowan and his wife! MCCC will have to deal with Acacia haha.

You're probably right, we'll likely never get it now which makes me so sad :(

I saw Andrew Scott in sea wall but I don't think I've seen him in anything else. I don't actually know what fleabag's about although I've heard of it!
    @MaggieMarley
    Maybe vampires as parents would be a big plus to achieve the 10 babies. They age way slower ^^

Poor Acacia is left out of the fun :sweat_smile: The triple wedding will be great! I would just have 3 eloped weddings :joy:

There are many things not in the game but the grim reaper career is a real loss :'(

Sea Wall? Never heard about this :sweat_smile: Fleabag is just about a woman (you don't get to know her name I think?) and her troublesome life. It's actually really funny :D
    @Queenarella
    Sherlock's color is one of the new ones. I used it on one of my sims when the update came out :). Also, Mycroft is such a cutie <3.
    source.gif

@TwinkiesLA
    That's nice to know, thank you! :) It's kinda cool the game has already given Sherlock the new hair colour :)
    @Queenarella
    Maybe he will have Kinsley's color when he grows up :o. I would love it either way :D.
    source.gif

@TwinkiesLA
    Kinsley has a very colourful hair colour. No idea which one of the many options it is, tbh :joy: But now that you mention it, he will most likely get her hair colour :) Not the one from the hair style tho :sweat_smile: I will check which colour Kinsley's hair has next time I play! (Maybe today)
    @Queenarella
    I can't believe how much Jim looks like Charlie! He is the spitting image of him :o! Sherlock is a cute kid too <3!
    source.gif

Loved the chapter :)
    Charlie in the kiddie pool still manages to look hot lol.

I HATE when the rockets get hit by lightning :(

Philip's comment about the pee water :D

I think I'd heard this some time before about the plushies but I never remember to pay enough attention in my game!

The toddler animation on the rocking chair is adorable.

Baby number four!

I said Jim would be my favourite. It's weird, my toddlers hardly ever cause messes.

Yay Jim is gonna be handsome! I was right to pick him as my favourite.

I totally see what you mean about Sherlock looking a bit like Benedict Cumberbatch. You named him well!
    @TwinkiesLA
    Yeah copy paste :D But that's nice because Charlie is - obviously - very handsome! :love:

Sherlock is the only one so far with Kinsley's hair colour :)

@MaggieMarley Thank you! :)
    It's his body lol Kiddie pool (I almost typed poop :joy: ) doesn't change that ^^

It's been like this for uh... 3 generations or so? :sweat_smile: The last one who used it was Roger.

I saw a video about it only like one or two weeks ago so I remembered it. :) And the same guy has a video about a hidden occult :O YouTube suggested it and wow! Something with wrathe or so. It came with Realm of Magic and is part of a curse.

The rocking chair is cute until your toddler glitches terribly :#

Last baby! No more than four babies this generation! Tho once you have enough money and more than just two adults it's easy to handle them.

Philip was the same. Jim is my second toddler who causes a mess. Usually only my children do this...

But you picked him because of his namesake :joy: I would love to see him get the insane trait :love:

And here I was a bit down because Sherlock and Mycroft are in the wrong order :joy:
    @Queenarella
    Oh man I'd probably have deleted it off the lot by now :D

I've heard of that wraith but my spellcaster sims have never had that curse. It sounds cool though!

I always forget about the rocking chair anyway so my toddlers hardly ever use it.

Four sounds like enough for sure. I only want 2 next gen in my challenge!

My children never cause messes autonomously either which is so weird because your children do...

Or he could get the evil trait, that would fit him too!

Ah yeah that's true... But you didn't know for sure that you'd get a boy second time round and I guess you wanted to make sure you could use the name Sherlock so it made sense to use it first :)
    @MaggieMarley
    It probably adds to the lag :sweat_smile:

The wraith looked super scary but the guy from the video used some cheats to make him playable and the sim is actually super sad :'(

2 is a good number for kids! In case the first one has an "accident" you still have one to play on :sweat_smile: You won't believe it but you can get the "Game Over" message in the sims. I've had this quite a few times, usually at the very beginning tho :D

My children are brats :joy:

I can't remember if there has been the evil trait in this whole family before. Sadly :D

That was probably the reason why the first boy was named Sherlock :) It's an epic name B)
    @Queenarella
    Knowing me, if my sim ever got that wraith curse, the first thing I would do would be find out if I could have a baby with it :D it's probably just a boring old townie in a wraith costume though :(

I have probably gotten the game over message before since I have intentionally killed a whole family before. What that's not weird? Ok it's probably weird. But I don't remember!

I don't think you've had evil before but mean is pretty similar!

Sherlock is an epic name. I'll need to come up with a naming theme for my next gen soon.
    @MaggieMarley
    You can't have a baby with it as it basically works like a ghost :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY6xigTXWBM

That's kinda a sims thing to do :joy: Once upon a time... :D a friend and I made people in the sims 2 we hated and let them die on an empty lot :| We didn't grow up to be psychos! :sweat_smile:

Charlie is mean! But he doesn't really show this trait. Unless you ask the big plushies... They get all his hate :'(

It's kinda hard to come up with a naming theme sometimes. Another idea I have (feel free to use it if you like it) is naming kids after months or days :joy: Like Tuesday or December :joy: Not the common ones like April :p