Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Queenarella
    No worries, I can see both sides of the coin with bills. It's nice not having to worry about having enough to pay them, but what are Simmers supposed to do with all those simoleans when there's not much that costs a lot in the game? Buy up a bunch of retail stores? Restaurants? Vet Clinics? Build a humongous mansion? Make your Sim a philanthropist and give it away? I guess that's somewhat of a solution. *shrugs*

Oh I understand. I've had plenty of normal everyday Sims stalking mine and Summer would do that in the past, not lately though. The worst stalker my Sims have had currently is Tina Tinker in EL. That Sim is freakin' relentless! I got so annoyed with her, I had my witch, who is supposed to be good, use the Chillio spell on her twice now so she'd leave Eloise alone! :D

No, the death by overexertion is still a thing. It just doesn't work when exercising. At least in my game. Usually it works for woohooing, but sometimes they won't do it the second time, which kills them, saying they're too tired to do that. *sigh*

My Sims have plenty of ups and downs without resorting to making them mean or evil. I'm just not one of the deviant players I guess. It's far from a wonderland, they have their hardships, especially since I play Rags to Riches style most of the time. However, like I've said before, that's the beauty of the game, everyone can play the way that's fun for them because of the variety offered to do it. If someone wants to have a total Utopian world, I say go for it! There's too much evil and meanness in the real world. Sometimes it's just nice to kick back and relax with a Sim that doesn't have to deal with all that. Especially these days... :)
    Oh wow, that is tight! I kinda like them though, looks very futuristic. Thanks for showing them to me. :)

Well, her eyes did look kind of creepy I guess, but more determined and focused in a demented kind of way if that makes sense? :D

Nope, they don't need to join the career to complete the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration. You're right about the Masterpieces though, they need to paint 5 of them as part of the last milestone to complete it.

You're welcome! It's fascinating finding out the customs and beliefs, different phrases, etc. of other cultures. I've learned a lot about the world just by chatting with others from all over the world on here and with the members/staff of my old forum. I love it! Helps to open one's eyes to the fact your own little world isn't how it is everywhere, bursts that bubble to help us appreciate and respect our differences. :)

I don't remember, it's been quite awhile since I played with Marty, but you could be right. Perhaps there's some perk or trait they can have that keeps the paparazzi away. He might actually have the private dwelling lot trait too. Maybe that's why?

Current Chapter:
    I've read this time and time again that butlers don't use their rooms. It must be a bug/glitch is all I can figure. I doubt after all this time they'll ever fix it too. My Sims have never had a butler though so maybe there's something you're supposed to do to get them to use it I just don't know about.

HAHA! So funny the face Kody is pulling upon seeing Roger naked and I literally laughed out loud over Roger's comment about the 'ice shower' in defense of his, uh, manhood. :D

Poor Blue and Roger, you're working them too hard grinding for points. Maybe let them relax a little and have some fun? I know what it's like though, I'm guilty of the same thing sometimes. You want them to progress quickly, in your case to get those points, so we do the pixel push, push, push, "Work my little minions, work, work, work. Watcher needs that point!"

hehe Ice shower again! The misunderstanding is comedy gold! :D

Rose aged up into an absolute teen beauty! Wow! Love her eyes! Would've been cool if she got Blue's pointy ears though, but no biggie. The new MAC lipstick looks great on her too. I don't personally use that hairstyle very often, but it works for Rose. :) Oh my gosh, she DOES look a bit like Lucy! Good catch! :)

Sunshine eats dirt? Huh? o.O Guessing you mean since she's dead, dirt from the grave?

Yay! Congrats to Blue for completing her aspiration. You are a Princess my dear, more like Queen of the castle though, the Legacy castle. At least for a little while longer. :) I think Veronica would fight her about the honor of that title though :D

Baby Kitty! Ooo, Loki is just adorable! So feisty. hehe American Longhairs look the same as adults, he won't change his looks at all, just be bigger.

o.O Did that pet adoption lady actually have the audacity to stick around and use the pool or slide perhaps? Sheesh! Talk about overstepping your bounds! Love Rose's outfit, great job in styling her. :)

Loki's so little, those poop logs look as long as his legs! o.O Uh, ouch!

I wonder if there's something blocking Kody's bed? Did you assign the bed to him? Maybe he doesn't know it's supposed to be his? I have no idea. However, I do know that anytime I had a hot tub in a house with Sims on full autonomy, they would ALWAYS sleep in the hot tub. Why? I don't get it...

Congrats to Roger on reaching Level 10 in his career! And now... *chants* "We want butt babies, we want butt babies, alien butt babies, alien butt babies..." :D Oh and Roger, listen to your Grandfather, sound advice! ;)

Congrats also to Lily for aging up to a beautiful teen! I think she looks more like Roger than Blue. I'm glad you gave her the blue hair, it suits her. She's very pretty and I think the MAC makeup looks great on her too, perfect choice of colors for her skin tone! :)

Already voted in the poll. Last time I looked it seems my choice is winning by a landslide. It seemed quite obvious who you preferred, plus she's got the advantage of the itty bitty kitty furbaby and those big beautiful eyes. I'm a sucker for big eyes! :) I like Lily too, but there's just something else I can't quite put my finger on other than what I already said about Rose that made me lean more toward her. :)

Another great chapter! Excited to read what happens next with...everything! ;)
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @DCJ504 Loki wouldn't be nice to Ares, I assume :sweat_smile:

@Karababy52
    You just reminded me that I actually wanted my sims to own a restaurant. I totally forgot about this :o I guess the money will go there soon :p

I don't have the pack so I don't know this sim. But she sounds like Summer or even worse :joy: Oh, Vlad and Caleb stalk me, too. Caleb more tho.

Duh, they culled the woohoo death? :'( Why, oh why? It is teen rated -.- Don't go all baby rated.

I don't see myself as a deviant player either. In all the couples I've played since ts2, I think I have a divorce rate ot 0.00000001% :joy: My death rate is a tad higher (went crazy in ts2...). Like remember Nathan and his aspiration? He needed to watch a sim die. I could have killed a random townie but instead I made him be friends with one of elders (Jacques Villareal) and invited him over so he would die on my lot by old age :D I may act a bit tough sometimes but I'm not that mean to my sims :p
    I think they look pretty cool now, like made in Hollywood ^^

I think it was the light that made her eyes look a bit creepy. But she looked determined to bring back her grandpa :D

Ah ok, then I could have made him do this aspiration. But I don't want my sims to do more than 2 adult aspirations :# They need some rest, too :p And spend their time on the waterslide lol

When you learn a foreign language nowadays a very important aspect is to learn about the culture of the country where this language is spoken, too. With languages like English or Spanish that are spoken in many different countries, you start with the "origin" like England for English and then when you advance in the language you learn about the other countries, too. It changes your view a lot to see that even tiny things or daily things like grocery shopping can be totally different :)

Ah yes, the lot trait might be the reason. I don't use lot traits so I didn't think about it.
    I've clicked "go to sleep" once but I think Kody didn't use his bed. He either sleeps in the hot tub or on the sofa in the living room :D It is a bit annoying but it could be worse. At least he does his job properly.

I just had to add the comment about the ice shower :joy:

Haha, so true! Blue is "only" level 7 or 8 in her career because for a few promotions her bar was slower than a snail -.- I guess that's why I make her work so hard now. It seems to go faster again, maybe the two can have a day off together and have some fun :) If they have a surprise pregnancy Imma drown Roger in the pool tho.

Oh thank you! Comedy gold for my nonsense is a huge compliment :love:

Rose is super popular in the poll, too. I thought her lips placement looks a bit odd but it seems no one seems to care about it as much as I do lol She also wears the MAC blush but it seems it looks different on my CC skin as Jada - the sim I entered in pammie's challenge - has the same blush but it looks awful in pammie's game :joy: Ah! I totally forgot about the pointy ears... Bummer she doesn't have them :/

No, Sunshine - dead and alive - prefered to eat from the trash piles that lie around after your sim fixed something. :# Little gross kitty.

Veronica would fight her to death and would win as she's a ghost :joy: Maybe let's say Blue is the princess and Veronica is the queen :D Let's not fuel Veronica's envy :D

I'm a tad ahead in the game and Loki is such a pretty cat as an adult :) Currently he's on a mission (like ran away) because he's a free spirit :D

I didn't click "adopt" right away but made Rose play and cuddle the little furbaby for like 2 sim hours :D Then I adopted him and the adoption lady went in the pool in the meantime... Thank you :) I have to admit I used #simslookbook on Instagram for inspiration :joy: I'm running out of outfit ideas.

He needs to grow so he eats a lot and poops a lot :D I guess double his weight from the look of that poop. That's the self-cleaning litter, by the way so he pooped all 3 logs in one sitting :joy: Sorry for the detail lol

Yes, the bed is assigned to him. At first I locked the door for everyone but him and unlocked it as he didn't use the bed. Still doesn't use it.

ALIEN BUTT BABIES :joy: We're a bit cray cray lol

Yeah Lily looks a bit more masculine imo. Rose has that innocent girly vibe, probably because of her big Bambi eyes. Tho Bambi is a boy :p In the second movie he has antlers.

I looked a few minutes ago and Rose will definitely win :sweat_smile: 11:3 so far. I have no favorite this time - I swear - so it wasn't on purpose to make it sound like I prefer one of the girls :sweat_smile: I tried the "talk about yourself" thing because they both still don't really have a real personality in my chapters :# I'm happy with either anyway :)

I already made up the quiz for the casting for the bachelorette part ^^ As there will only be 7 contestants and I needed a way to pick 7 only, I made a super hard - still doable but takes time - quiz for it. I might add it to the casting thread soon :)
  • Options
    GOOD NEWS :)

As I changed the way to enter a sim this generation, I already opened the casting thread. Please read the first page as there's a MAJOR change this time! :)
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    It's not just the butler who's crazy in that family :p
    Why does Roger take the ice-shower? .... he's probably blue enough already?
    ....maybe he should take a hot shower .... and make Blue a little less blue (depressed) ;)

Congratulations on some more collections :)

Rose celebrates her birthday ..... and she is overlooked as usually :/
    She has inherited her mother's genes ... except for the red hair
    The big eyes are very noticeable ... :)

I'm glad to see a new cat in the family <3
    Since he does not have the furry coat, there is hope that he will not puke on the floor ... a sensible choice ;)
    Loki <3 ..... My male cat is called Loke ....
    148FhAjm.jpg
    as you can see it is not only dogs that enjoy being scratched on the stomach

Roger is grumpy .... he should rather rejoice that he should not give birth to an alien baby :lol:
    You've given up the plan? What now? With two female heiress, there is a long time before you can hope for an alien abduction :|

Lily did not get much attention for her birthday either .... you can not blame Roger and Blue for being caring parents :/
    We can hope the next generation shows more attention :)
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale Maybe Kody (the butler) just adopted the family mentality :D
    Uh, that's a naughty hint at his private parts looking small :sweat_smile: I'm bad like that lol

Thank you :) Completing collections is actually a lot of fun. All this time my sims ignored them - before the legacy I mean.

Blue has even bigger eyes in her disguise form. I'm happy Rose got the huge eyes, makes her look like a doll ^^

Loki doesn't puke on the floor at all but there's still ghost Sunshine who throws up everywhere - ghost puke :joy:

Loke is sooooo cute! :love: Only few cats like belly rubs. 1 in a million ^^

His opinion about having an alien baby or not is not important :D I want one so he is sacrificed for it >:):D

Well, I don't give up. I will try and try and try with Roger - elders can get pregnant, too - and if he doesn't get an alien, then someone else in a later generation will be my victim ^^

Roger and Blue are super busy with all the duties I give them. I'd say they're not parents, I just force them to do too much stuff :sweat_smile:

When Rose wins, the cat will get the most attention tho :joy:
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Cool! Any idea what kind of restaurant your Sims will own? Just curious. :)

She's one of the premades that came with the pack. She's a Master Maker that shows up at the different Community spaces to mentor Sims using the Fabricator/Candle making station. She lives in a mansion in Conifer Station with her wife and daughter. She's an okay Sim, just annoying with her stalker tendencies. :D

No they didn't, it's still a thing. You can still make it happen, just not as easily as in the past.

I know you're not and I'm sorry if I made it sound like I thought you were, you're nowhere near a deviant player like some Simmers I read about in threads on the forum. Not even close!

I do too, much better than the bulky suits in the past. Those have been around though since the beginning of space flight, it was time for an update. I wonder now if NASA will adopt the style.

It was definitely the game lighting, it does that to my Sims eyes too. Sometimes one will look very shiny and lighter than the other, or both will depending on the angle.

Ah, okay, I had no idea since I've never studied another language, I only know English and a very few phrases/words from other cultures. :)
    At least he does sleep and does his job, yup, that's what's important. :)

hehe I know you did, you love throwing in those kind of comments about Roger. Poor Sim! :D It is funny though!

Pfft, you wouldn't do that, but I know you'd feel like doing it if that happened. You let James live after the twins incident so I'm confident Roger is safe. ;)

You're very welcome, it's a well deserved title! <3

I never would've even noticed about her mouth if you hadn't pointed it out. It doesn't look that bad at all in my opinion. Her chin is a bit small, but that'll get bigger when she ages up anyway. It's just the pointy ears I'm sad neither one inherited. Oh well...

Ah, I figured the adoption lady must've been around awhile to have the time to go swimming. Love looking at threads with Sims styled outfits, get lot of ideas that way. Some Simmers are so creative and put together pieces I never would've thought to try, but look so good!

Hm, maybe cray cray or perfectly sane since I'm guessing we're not the only two that want Roger to get knocked up in space. :D

Lily has Roger's masculine facial features, Rose does too, but it's not as noticeable with those big beautiful eyes she has. I know Bambi was a boy. That was actually the very first movie I ever saw in a theater. Our Kindergarten class went to see it when I was 5. :)

You did a great job in giving both girls a voice. I know you try not to have favorites, but it's usually obvious anyway (at least to me). No worries! I know you would've loved for either one to be the next heir. :)

Thanks for tagging me in the new casting call for the next Gen Bachelorette challenge! I've already sent you a message about how I won't be competing this time. Good luck to everyone else though, I'll still be following along closely and cheering y'all on to the finish line! *Hugs* <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    I haven't thought this far yet, to be honest :sweat_smile: I played the legacy again yesterday and my plan to get the animal aspiration done doesn't work :/ I guess I'll have to focus on that before I do anything else like a restaurant :#

You just helped me be patient again :p I almost bought the pack full price yesterday but hearing there's another stalker sim I will wait for the sale :joy: It should come any time soon, I hope. It's been 5 weeks or even more since the pack was published.

Maybe, just maybe, I will try it with Roger :joy: I need to see how hard this is now. And it's ok to use a mean sim for this, isn't it?

Oh no you didn't make it sound like I'm a deviant simmer ^^ I just wrote down my thoughts lol Yeah, some are really brutal... I mean back in TS2 my bff (the toxic friend I've told you about in PMs) and I created sims that were named after people we didn't like and let them starve on an empty lot :# There were sooo many tombs o.O

I think there was a mention about NASA and these suits in the article... The suits are not only tighter (less bulky) but also improved from all the stuff you can do with them. I think Elon Musk offered to sell them to the NASA as well. But I'm not sure if I recall this from the article correctly.

But that's a cool detail in the game :) In real life, light can change eyes, too. Like my eyes are usually more on the dark brown - some even say black - side. But when the sun hits my eyes they look auburn or almost red :D

I "studied" a lot of languages. "..." because I can only remember English or few parts of the other languages I've learned :D I speak German (Bavarian dialect which is kinda a language of it's own) as my mother tongue. My first foreign language is English, second is Latin, third is French and I also learned a tad of Spanish. Even with Latin we learned about the Roman culture ^^ So culture and language learning are combined or even intertwined :)
    Yes he does all this. :)

He deserves it! He's kinda rude, you know :p

James was a lovely and nice sim. Roger is a mean and grumpy smurf :D Well, he's close to being an elder anway...

Hm, I'm not sure if the chin will get bigger when Rose is a young adult. I think if the mouth was up a bit then her chin would look normal ^^
    No pointy ears on both aren't aliens either :/

Yes, some outfits are like "I would have never thought of putting these clothes together but wow!". I think a bit of a problem is that there is soooo much to wear by now that we just can't keep an overview of everything. It's like in real life, I sometimes forget about some of my clothes and then when I find them again I'm excited. Or give them away :joy:

Let's be honest: who doesn't want to see Roger knocked up? :D A mean sim with that attitude deserves it :D

Yes, the eyes change a lot! As Lily has small eyes her head looks a bit massive compared to the small head of Rose :D

I swear I have a favorite in every generation but until I saw the many votes on the poll Rose was NOT my favorite :p I just jumped on the bandwagon this time lol 7more minutes until the poll is over. I haven't checked today but I'm sure Rose wins :)

Yes, your reason is totally fine, no need to explain why you don't want to enter a sim tho. If you feel like it -in general I mean - just do it. If you don't feel like it, don't worry, I don't need an "excuse" or reason why you don't feel like it :)
  • Options
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Loving those kitties and their reaction to the chaos (as well as creating some). That poor, poor butler.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Love Lily too but I am glad Rose won the heir poll, there's something about her that I really like :)

Awww Freya! Your plan to have 10 kittens sounds good to me, can't wait for all the cuteness!

Loki is still adorable as an adult.

I wonder how Sunshine feels about the 'imposters'

Blue chiding Roger for not having alien babies yet :D

I forget, did Blue build the satellite dish yet? I don't think she did. When she does, you can just contact aliens every night and you will be guaranteed lots of abductions :)

Omg Roger and Freya pooping next to one another is amazing.

Vlad!

Haha love how Amy doesn't get that she is part of the problem...
  • Options
    Loki meets a new friend B)
    ... Freya .... maybe they are not quite friends yet? ;)

I love that Sunshine has not given up supremacy yet even though she is dead
    the first and only .... so very feline <3

You need to get yourself a Woohoo bush so your cats can start a collection of feathers / bird pictures (and gather into a blue owl)
    They are often bitten by squirrels and this makes them sick :/
    Rose gets busy producing red treats now :)

Rose ... the new heiress, by a large majority B)
    Exciting to see what we can expect in the future and whether your plan with the cat succeeds :p
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    No worries, and I just read the current chapter. I like your plan to fulfill Rose's aspiration! Especially since I am a cat lady myself, so the more kitties the better in my opinion! \o/ <3

Oh, opps, sorry? Or maybe, you're welcome? :D

Hmm, I would think elder death by woo hoo would be a reward, not something you'd consider for a Sim just because they're mean. I personally wouldn't mind going out that way and I like to think I'm not mean. But hey, it's your game, your Sims, you do you! ;)

I'm sure there are lots of Simmers who have done exactly the same thing in their Simming lives. I know I may have, maybe, I don't know... *shifty eyes*

I didn't read the article, just looked at the suit so I don't know. But it wouldn't surprise me if Elon offered to sell them to NASA.

True, my sister's eyes seem to change like that as well. Sometimes they look gray, but they're really blue.

Very cool that you know so many languages!

Aw, thanks for saying that about James, I agree! Roger is a smurf? LOL Well, that description does kind of fit. :D

Gah, you're right! They're not aliens, I keep forgetting that. Oh well...

Happens to me all the time. "Hey, where did this come from? I don't remember buying that? It's cute though. So, why did I stop wearing it?" *looks closer* "Oh, it's got a hole in the crotch."

Even better if it was triplets and you made he alone take care of them! :D

Favorite or not, Rose won. Honestly, I like Lily too. I just like Rose a little better. :)

Good luck everyone! <3

Current Chapter:
    Congrats to Rose! Excited for the challenge! Good luck to all the ladies entering for Rose's love! :)

Another wittle kitty in the house! Yay! Freya is adorable! So cute how Loki prefers Roger, it makes sense really. I hope your plan works! Looks like Loki's not too keen on the idea at the moment but hopefully he'll warm up to Freya. He is an absolutely gorgeous adult cat. Love American Longhairs. :)

Aw, James! Bummer seeing him so sad, but still good to see him again for the 'first' time. ;) Glad he cheered up! Sunshine cracks me up. Even though she's 'gone,' still needs to assert her dominance in the hierarchy of the household catdom! :D

So even Blue wants alien babies, poor Roger, he can't win! Well, except in the bedroom later. ;)

Maralyn! Hi beautiful Lady! Did the cats like her? 🤞

Loki does have a sinister look about him with those slitted eyes. :p Did Loki curl up and sleep on Lily's bed? Or did she shoo him away?

I agree with Maggie. If you haven't already, have Blue build another satellite and bring it home to contact aliens. That'll help Roger get those butt babies! :)

Good job Lily! Congrats on publishing your first book! :)

HAHA! Poop log buddies! (Can't say the 't' word, gets censored for some silly reason). 🙄

Ghost puke? Those look like ash piles. Did something actually burn?

*screams in terror* Go away Vlad!

:'( Poor Kody, he looks so sad. Ya big meanie Amy! Stop breaking stuff, it's YOUR fault he can't keep up.

How many more chapters before the Bachelorette challenge begins? #iscurious
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Loki and Freya are really lovely cats. They'll cause some more drama and I will spam the chapters with them again :D I was like "Oh no, not the butler, Amy!" :|

@MaggieMarley
    Rose won with a landslide! 75% of the votes :D I feel sorry for Lily tho... But I guess she's happy as she has the lazy trait.

I have a plan, tried several ways for this to work and there's one last option I can try. If that one doesn't work, off to Brindelton Bay we must go. A lot -.-

I was scared Loki would look weird like a lot of adopted cats look like. But he's such a beautiful fluff. He looks a tad grumpy tho :D

Sunshine has avoided both so far. But I guess she would be less happy about a dog :D

Blue wants blue babies. She would have more time for babies now ^^

Blue made the satelite like on day 2 of work :joy: I just always forget to use it. BUT with cats I might change the plans for alien babies...

I found them like this and just had to take a screenshot :joy:

Amy is the main problem :joy:

@MonaSolstraale Loki not only meets a friend but a future lover :p
    They can't stand each other, yet... :/ Loki hisses at Freya a lot and Freya doesn't care about him.

I might not let the two new cats die on the lot this time. It feels weird to have so many cat ghosts. But they're still very young so plenty of time to think about this.

Haha, yes, I saw the bush in Maggie's story ^^ There's already one on the lot :) It just didn't make it to the chapter yet ^^ Loki loves the bush and gets bitten all the time. So far he hasn't fallen sick. But Freya -.-

Yes, Rose has to work hard on her Veterinarian skill so she can make tons of red treats. I already need them but she can't craft them yet :/

75% of the votes were for Rose. She is a favorite for sure ^^

I have amended the plan a few times by now and I hope it'll eventually work out.

@Karababy52
    Then you'll love seeing all the thousands and thousands of cat pics that I will spam the chapters with from now on :D

Definitely "you're welcome" :p I really want to be patient and wait for the sale. So it's good you told me about the new stalker :joy:

I might do it as a punishment for not giving me alien babies >:) Hm, it sounds like a reward BUT if you go out this way, you're naked. I'm weird and sometimes think in the shower "If I slip now and break my neck, I will be found dead all naked." That's super weird for me for whatever reason :joy:

Yeah that sounds like Musk to do that. At least it would go along with his public image imo.

I love how eye colors can change this much. Fascinating!

I don't know this many languages, I just learned them :joy: If you don't repeat the grammar and words regularily you forget it quite fast. Last time I wanted to say how old I am in French. I couldn't remember the number :joy:

Yes, of course he's a smurf. He's blue lol I think the shade of blue is super close to that of the smurves ^^

It seems as if the game wants to tell me "no aliens for you!" :D

Only yesterday I noticed how many jeans I've got. I only wear like a maximum of 5 different jeans... But the stack in my wardrobe contains probably about 20 :joy: I should go through them again and see what I can give away. And then buy new ones >:) That reminds me... My mom asked me a few days ago if I want to go shopping for the teacher training part 2. Clothes. My first thought was "Aren't my clothes good enough for class or what?" :D She just wants to go shopping, I guess. Might do it :) Maybe a tad more professional stuff than just my plain tshirt and jeans outfits :joy:

I think Rose has potentional to be one of those kind of sims we talk about lately in the PMs ^^
    Rose will be way nicer than her father for sure!

Despite the name "longhair" I was surprised to see Loki got a long fur :joy: He looks lovely and a bit grumpy. That explains his attraction to Roger lol

Sunshine is the alpha cat in the house and she will always be it ^^

Blue wants blue babies. And only Roger can get them, so of course she's part of my side :p

So far it was the only time the cats went outside to greet a stranger at the door. I assume they like Maralyn. They even don't do this with Brian...

Loki was nice enough to jump off the bed. He will get revenge tho. Loki seems like the cat that's into revenge :D

I might have to change my plans for alien babies tho... With the two cats there are only 2 empty slots in the household. I think I have to focus on Rose's aspiration more and delay the butt babies to a later generation :#

The t word is sooo bad, don't you know that? :joy: Nah, I don't get it either. When I found the two pooping at the same time it was hilarious lol

There's nothing down there to burn. Maybe it's one of the fur piles Sunshine leaves everywhere?

Amy is just a spoiled brat. And poor Kody was her victim :/

I can't answer this question. Rose is still a teenager and it might take a bit more time until the bachelorette starts. The quiz thing also can be sent in until Sunday so I officially don't have contestants yet :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    There's a sale going on right now for half off everything, except 25% off the Eco pack. But hey, it's a sale! :)

I get what you're saying, but, the way I look at it, you're dead! Why would you care? You're gone so it doesn't matter! It's not like you'll ever see whoever finds you naked again to get embarrassed about it, right? :D

Ah, okay, fair enough. It's the same with me and my saxophone. I played it for over 7 years, 5th grade thru high school. But could I play it now? Sure, but would I remember how to play any songs? Probably not. :D

20 pair of jeans? Holy Simoly! I have two that I wear, one good pair just for 'outside the house' and one old, comfy pair with holes I wear around the house. I have two other brand new pair, but they don't fit right now. I gained back a little too much weight. o.O Need to hit up the My Fitness Pal site again.

Okay, well, we've talked about all kinds of Sims lately, so you'll have to PM me and refresh my memory. Do you perhaps mean the unique, special kind?
    I can see that. Maybe it's just because she looks more like Roger, but I think Lily looks a little 'meaner'? I know she's not, but hopefully you get what I'm trying to say.

Loki & Roger are kindred souls. :D

As she should be! ;)

Oh duh, I should've figured that out for myself. She's been obsessed with blue from the start.

Aw, well cool! I guess they do like her then. I don't know why that makes me so happy, but it does! :)

Maybe, or it could just all be an act and he's really a sweetheart underneath all that hair! ;)

Whatever you need to do for success. Blue will be a little, well, blue about it, but she'll get over it once she's a big star.

It doesn't look like fur though, looks like ash piles from something that burnt. Weird...

No worries, I understand. I might consider entering someone now too since I feel a little better. We'll see... :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    Oh there's already a sale? I checked origin a few days ago and it still said 40€ :sweat_smile: Need to look at it again :)

True but... It's kinda like my body gets a final disrespect from myself :joy:

You play the sax? SO COOL :love: You should give it a try again :p

I have tons of jeans but I wear like 4 of them... Uh, I hate it when I don't fit into jeans anymore. Most frustrating feeling ever! I hope you'll get into them again soon :)

Yeah the unique special kind of sims ^^
    I think Lily has a bit of a resting b. face :D Rose looks innocent but Lily looks a tad like she hates to be spoken to.

A match made in heaven ^^

Haha nah it's fine ^^ For me this is all present in my head as I actively play those sims. You "only" read about them which makes it harder to remember many details :)

Who knows. Sweetheart or pure evil at heart :joy:

Blue has a blue husband. She should be happy with that lol And it's her "fault" the kids aren't blue :p

That's how the fur piles looked like when Sunshine was still alive tho. They look weird :joy:

I PM you about this :)
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Yup, not sure how long it lasts though. I just saw a thread someone had posted about it.

LOL Okay, I get it. :)

I used to. I never had my own Sax though, Mom rented one for me or I used one of the school's instruments. We didn't have a lot of money when I was growing up. However, I do have my Dad's old tenor sax he played. It's kind of a family tradition. My Dad played (tenor), I played (alto, tenor & baritone) and my Son played (alto). :)

They both do, it's the mouth. But Lily's got the smaller eyes and her face is more square, like Roger, so she looks grumpier. lol

Perhaps, or...the opposite. >:)

I try to remember all the details, but sometimes life gets in the way and muddles stuff up. If you try to cram too much stuff in there, something is bound to fall out. ;)

I'm saying Sweetheart that pretends to be evil. :)

Not really her fault though, she's not blue whereas Roger is blue, so it's HIS fault there are no blue babies in my opinion. Even though they are Blue's babies. Uh, I hope that all makes sense, quite the tongue twister. "Blue's not blue, but her name is Blue, her Hubby's blue, but their kids aren't blue, so Blue is blue, but not really blue....boo hoo!?" HAHA

I think it's blatantly obvious I don't play with cats very much since I had no idea. :D

PM'ed you back! ;) Have a great day!
  • Options
  • Options
    @Karababy52 Sorry, didn't refresh when I posted the chapter :sweat_smile:
    I will play the game later today then I'll check it out :) 25% is better than nothing :D

It's so cool three generations play(ed) the sax! Maybe one of your grandkids will learn to play it, too :)

Yes, the square face and small eyes make her look grumpy :D Or maybe bored? ^^

So true! There's a limit of stuff to remember :sweat_smile:

Hm, that's the cute solution :p

I think as far as Maggie said that if the girls were aliens they couldn't have blue alien skin as the alien genes are from Blue who isn't blue :D But as both aren't aliens they could be blue from Roger's genes. You're right :o It's Roger's fault!

I feel like a total noob with cats in the game, too :D
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I had no idea that the end could fall off the cat wand :o

I think Freya is a pretty cat, eyes and all!

Ah so your cats love the fridge too.

cat 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :D:D:D I'm dying

Cats can get morning sickness? That's cool!

That quirk is so annoying. If you want to get rid of it you can buy a quirk removal potion from the rewards store :)

Kevin! He looks so cute on the bike haha

Good to see you're working on the feather collection. You'll probably finish it quickly since you have two cats - and Sunshine may also bring you feathers.

Keep the cat pictures coming!

Can't wait for the kittens <3
    I hate to admit it but yes the lack of blue babies is totally Blue's fault, not Roger's at all! Whenever an alien and a non-alien sim have a baby the baby is born with the alien parent's skin tone. Since Blue is an alien and Roger isn't, Rose and Lily never had a chance of having blue skin, they were always going to have Blue's skin colour. So, Blue has nobody to blame but herself lol.
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    I'm surprised it's even on sale so soon! I would've thought perhaps for Black Friday Christmas sales or something would be the soonest.

That would be really cool if one of them did, keep the family tradition going. :)

Grumpy or bored, she's still a very pretty Sim. So glad you decided to give her the blue hair like intended.

Well, you know me, I'm all for cute solutions! ;)

According to what Maggie posted above, it's actually Blue's fault I guess. I'd tend to believe her since she's played way more aliens than I have and loves to play/experiment with genetics. Thanks @MaggieMarley ! :)

Current Chapter:
    If someone did move like that during a speech, it would guarantee your attention at least eh? :D

Aww, Freya's a little sweetheart! A very pretty adult cat too. Those eyes!

I love how cats sleep on top of the fridge, mine do it in real life too. I noticed Mayor Whiskers does it in Maggie's Legacy too.

That lovely hat Lily's wearing suits her, I love it! Lazy Sims are so funny eh? That face she's making while writing is hilarious! :D

At least Freya looks remorseful or ashamed when Rose corrected her. I had a Sim cat that just looked at my Sim with disdain, then started licking it's paw ignoring them. 5 minutes later, the darn thing was back at it too! 😠

Yup, it's a wand fuzzy! Loki looks like he'd scratch your eyes out if you tried to take it away from him. o.O

Was Rose successful in training them to stay off counters? Loki looks like he's thinking, *Pfft, I'm not scared of you!* 🙄

LOL No, it's not just you. We don't have a laser pointer thingie, but use a flashlight like that. It's fun when they race back and forth across the couch after it too! :D

Yay! Baby kitties on the way! *Meow Chicka Meow Meow*

What's Blue's other two negative habits? The cats look like stuffed toys sitting there to me. lol

Hi Kevin! Great shot of him and your Legacy house. Love the lighting in this game. That's one of the things I wasn't able to enjoy before with my old laptop, I had to use laptop mode and can't see the full effect. I play on Ultra now, and all the little details, like the lighting, still amaze me.

Good job Loki! On your way to another collection! Cats are the best way to complete the feather collection. You're supposed to be able to chase birds and get the feathers yourself, but that's never worked in my game. You can chase the birds all you want, but no feathers ever drop. Boo! :(

hehe Uh, yeah. Would be nice if real cats brought their 'gifts' wrapped up like that. The things my cats have brought us... well, I won't get into it, similar to your cats' gifts. 'nuff said. ;) It does show they care though, or just want praise. Or, uh, trying to be helpful in Loki's case. lol

Great chapter! Anxious for the big reveal in the next one! <3
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley
    I didn't know it either. But Loki suddenly carried the fuzzy around and the only thing where it could come from is the wand.

Freya is pretty and lovely. Loki is pretty and a brat :D

At least I think that's morning sickness. It's definitely cat puke and Freya was the only cat in the room where the puke was :sweat_smile:

Blue has 3 quirks: the phone addiction, don't touch me, and exquisite meals only. The don't touch me one is annoying, too. Every time she has a gross reaction in her actions queue -.- I will buy the quirk potion pretty soon :D

Freya hasn't brought any feathers yet but Loki loves the bush and has brought feathers three times withing a very short time :) I have no idea if Sunshine can drop feathers but she enjoys the bush, too ^^

Ok, more spamming it is lol

The kittens are cute but I messed up :| You will hate the chapter with the kittens :sweat_smile: Or me lol

Yeah you've told me about this but the thing is, Blue is nice and lovely and Roger is a mean grumpbag :D So let's just blame him lol

@Karababy52
    Hm, I was surprised, too. I bought it yesterday for 30 instead of 40€ ^^ The sale makes sense in Germany as our government tries to boost economy by lowering the value added tax. Instead of 7% on stuff like food we only pay 4% now. And on "luxury" stuff (anything you don't need to survive :D ) went from 19% to 16% :) A lot of shops give the "sale" to the customers, others use it to get out of the red numbers.
    And because of this we have a lot of sale everywhere now :)

Who knows, maybe it will happen :)

I would have never let Lily keep the cheese hair. Hate the color so much lol

Yes, Maggie is right :) But I prefer blaming it all on Roger :)
    Attention from the men in white taking you to a certain place :joy:

Freya is also a sweetheart! Tho for some weird reason she got the friendly AND the mischievous trait. I didn't know they went together.

I screenshoted both because of Mayor Whiskers ^^ I've never seen a cat sleep on a fridge in real life. Lucy (my cat) prefers the weirdest places. Boxes are her favorite. Last time she managed to get into the wardrobe and slept in a purse that was in there :joy: We were looking for her all day.

I wasn't sure if the hat looked good so I went with 2 outfits, one with the hat and one without it ^^

Sounds like one of my old cats :joy: He always jumped on stuff and locked eyes while he slowly but unstoppably pushed stuff off.

Of course he would scratch your eyes out. It's HIS fuzzy :joy:

Rose has trained Loki 2 things so far but I think not jumping on counters is still in the progress. One is playing with rubbish but I can't remember the second one...

Ah good! The laserpointer playing is not that realistically displayed in the game :D In real life it's a bit more "active" :joy:

With the kittens, the house will be full again :sweat_smile:

Her quirks are: don't touch me, cellphone addiction and exquisite food. I will need a potion to get rid of them soon because they're super annoying.

After I installed the pack yesterday I checked what quality the game uses now. It's on high in general :sweat_smile: I think it's ok. Ultra is too much for my computer and I don't see too much difference to it anyway :)

Yesterday I played a bit and kinda out of the blue I got a "collection completed" pop up :D Not gonna say what collection it is tho :p I saw the feather collection on lists where collections are listed (not wordy at all here lol) but I've never known how to get feathers.

Hm, I don't know if the head of a dead mouse would be more pleasant to get if it was wrapped like a gift :joy:

Tomorrow ^^ I don't have time today to play - I guess - and I only have 29 screenshots... And Rose only has like 4 days left to YA and I have no idea if I will get enough screenshots for a final chapter before the bachelorette. If there aren't enough, I'll either spam you with cat pics again or I just add a small chapter ^^
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    That's fanfreakintastic! I hope you like it! Oh, and don't forget to turn off NPC voting in your Legacy save until they fix NAPs or you'll end up with a bunch of weird people running around playing with future cubes, clay, bags on their heads, baking cakes, going naked, making out with anyone and everyone, etc. and the worst of all, the Sharing is Caring thing where NPCs will rob you blind! o.O

lol I know you do. I don't use it, I dislike it too, but I don't hate it. :)

I figured you would still blame him. :D
    Well, not you listening to the speech and watching that nonsense, but definitely the speech giver. lol

I had no idea you could give conflicting traits to Pets. You can't with Sims. Weird.

Oh yeah, our cats like to do that too. A few times we've just given up looking for them, swear they must've got outside and they come strolling in the room later like nothing's wrong. Silly cats! Gotta love 'em though! ;)

I think it looks great in my opinion! There's a hat like that in EL too! I actually didn't know it was available until I was making my contestant and saw it. So glad you got the pack so now I can use it! \o/

Cool, sounds like she's well on her way to finishing the aspiration! Well, at least a good start!

Can't have too many cats/kittens in my opinion! <3

Ugh, the Don't Touch Me one is the worst! They don't even like family members touching them. o.O

I have Uncompressed Sims turned on in mine now. My Sims look good, but there's isn't really that much difference. I'll have to turn it off again and see if I notice. Might save on lag, I don't have much, but enough that my fans go nuts now and then.

Wow! Another one? That's great! Congrats! :)

Uh, yeah, good point. Ewww! :D

Sounds good to me! Have a good one! :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I like cat pics since I don't play them in game!!!

FUN!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I love cats <3
    ....both in the game and in reality

It's fun to see Loki's obsession with the little fuzzy thing :)

The butler! He is getting more and more insane :s

I think you're pretty tough on Roger and his lack of balls :joy:
    One point to Loki B)
    Cats are generous creatures to those they care about

So nice that Loki and Freya became friends .... and before we knew it there were kittens on the way <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    I've already turned it off :) Maggie said she turned it off because it's bugged so I thought let's do the same :D They rob my sims? :o Oh boy, if they do this in my legacy save I will so gonna get the scoring point for different ghosts >:)

Yeah, why not blame Roger for everything? :D He's made for this.

Haha, yeah, I meant the speech giver ^^ But it can be worse when someone stands there like a statue and "holds a speech" :D

At least I'd say friendly and mischievous are conflicting and Freya has those traits. I didn't create her but found her - same for Loki - in the adoption menu :) Can you believe such beauties come from the adoption center? o.O I created Sunshine in CAS because I felt like cats from the adoption center (maybe also dogs) look weird as they're mixed breeds :sweat_smile:

The worst thing my cat did recently... It's seriously heartbreaking. We had a nest with about 4 baby birds behind the house. Sometimes I watched the parents bring instects to them like every 5 minutes. As soon as they learned to fly... my cat sat there with her mouth open -.- ALL 4! She got them all :bawling: I'm not mad at Lucy tho as she's a cat and cats are predators. But still, it hurt to see the baby birds dead so soon... And the parent birds scolded us every time they saw us :#

Well, I said I would buy the pack on sale and it was on sale and I saved 10€ :D That's a whole SP! :joy: As for the hat, I think it's from CL and it needs to be unlocked? No idea with what. I have so much unlocked CAS stuff by now that I've lost the overview. If I've ever had it :joy:

Well, as pets in the game use up a slot you can't have too many. I mean I have the parents plus the kids = sims are already 4 in the house. 2 cats and then kittens... The house will be full soon :sweat_smile:

Blue didn't mind getting touched (the kiss on the bed) by Roger tho. But she gets that "react in disgust" every 5 seconds -.-

My fans go nuts as soon as I click the play game button :joy: And that for some time now :p I got used to it.

Thank you :) I didn't expect it to be done this fast ^^

Have a great weekend! <3 I'll post the chapter later today :)

@pammiechick The cats are really cute but they can be a handfull, too.

@MonaSolstraale I love cats, too! <3 Never lived a day without a cat in my life :p
    It's so cute how Loki carries the fuzzy around! He loves it so much :D

Kody is such a weirdo :D I hope he won't suddenly drop dead like Kara warned me has happened in other simmers' games before :#

Roger needs some clapback for his mean behavior :p Remember what he said to Blue on her adult birthday?

My cat brings gifts, too. But it's usually less pleasing to look at than a ball :D

It was sooo weird! The cats hated each other before. Then Rose asked them to mate. They did it on second try on from then on they are one soul!