Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    edited November 2019
    @doggers123 I have no idea how they became besties. It could be that after the solo date that Haley stayed at the karaoke bar where Veronica went to as well. Maybe they got into contact there? That's the only way I can think of. When travelling to the next date I only clicked on Damian and the next girl. But Haley was home when all dates were over. So no clue at all :joy:
    I'm sorry she didn't make it :/ In the challenge, I mean. That sounds as if she died... No, just like all the other girls who are evicted and the ones from generation 1, Haley will keep on living in this safe. MCCC might get her married and have babies. All 6 eliminated girls from generation 1 were eventually married off and most of them had babies. So Haley will be just fine :) She just won't have to suffer the torture I call my gameplay style :joy:
    :D Did not notice till now!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    edited November 2019
    Post Removed.

she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Skeilah Thank you!
    I haven't gotten a notification for Eliza yet. In the first generation it only happened during the legacy part that the others girl moved on :)

@doggers123 Which part are you refering to? :sweat_smile:

@doggers123 Which part are you refering to? :sweat_smile:

That it sounds like she died.
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    @doggers123 Oh maybe I thought too much about it :sweat_smile:

There will be a new chapter soon. I only need to write it :)
    And here it is :)

G2.D8: Trick or Treat
    It's the chapter where I used the quiz answers!

I'll do something like this again so please please please if you submit a sim bookmark this thread to know when your participation has an impact on your sim in the challenge.
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I love the way you used the quiz results! That was snazzy.
    Awh, Nathan and Veronica like Carla. I’m surprised Nathan just wasn’t interviewing her as a future employee. “Hmmm... I could use more thieves. How many thieves does our criminal organization currently employ?”
    @TheYayToast Thank you :) I'll try to do this kind of interaction more often in the future. It adds a bit more variety :)
    Carla was the only one who actually had a positve relationship with Nathan :joy: Probably because of their, uhm, common career choices :D
    Lol. That’s amazing.
    Nathan: “You don’t seem like the type to join a dating show.”
    Carla: “Uhhh! Of course I am! What type do I seem like?”
    Nathan: “The type to try to steal my wife’s necklace.”
    Carla: “Of course not... wait, is that necklace valuable?”
    @TheYayToast I'm not sure how well I said it in the legacy part (might have slipped through) but Nathan's image is in the darkest red. People despise him without knowing him :joy: Maybe Carla's attitude has something diabolic about her that the two got along just fine. The negative points for the other girls were purely because Nathan is hated by everyone :D
    That’s amazing. Ashlynn had negative rep, but not that bad! Fern had the opposite, a rep so good people cheered for her. The rep system can be kinda fun.

I can see why Nathan gets suspicion, he’s a very shady guy. I hear he clogs sinks!
    New chapter!

G2.D9: The Spa Date

@TheYayToast Sorry, I totally forgot to answer! I should stop reading the forums late at night when I'm too tired/lazy to answer...

Well, Nathan got a negative reputation because of his aspiration. He had to be mean and rude and make a lot of enemies and fight. That made the bad reputation bar go through the ceiling (if you have that idiom in English :joy: )

I heard that, too. He also complains that "people" clog drains.
    New chapter!

G2.D9: The Spa Date

@TheYayToast Sorry, I totally forgot to answer! I should stop reading the forums late at night when I'm too tired/lazy to answer...

Well, Nathan got a negative reputation because of his aspiration. He had to be mean and rude and make a lot of enemies and fight. That made the bad reputation bar go through the ceiling (if you have that idiom in English :joy: )

I heard that, too. He also complains that "people" clog drains.

[Insert really shocked face here!]

Yup, through the ceiling is used in English too. Though sometimes we use through the roof.

Also... I must have no life cause I love the Jones [Insert random job/business] mash ups.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'll get to reading these in the next few days. My 14 year old kitty passed away yesterday. 😭
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'll get to reading these in the next few days. My 14 year old kitty passed away yesterday. 😭

I’m so sorry, Hun! Lots of warm wishes and hugs!
    kittymeow wrote: »

I’m so sorry, Hun! Lots of warm wishes and hugs!

Thank you so much. ♥
    @TheYayToast The Jones? The only one I can think of now is Bridget Jones :joy:

@kittymeow I'm so sorry for your loss! :'( The pain of losing a cat is tough, I had the same situation a few weeks ago. I hope you'll feel better soon! <3
    -The zombies creeped me out too, I turned off the moon thing also. :D
    -What World is the house in? Wondering why it rains so much, lol.
    -What is with Barb doing that while there is a storm. Thankfully she didn't die from the lightning!!
    -Sad to se Kara go, I think not submitting answers impacted her a lot. :/

- Lol, Celia.
    - lmaoo, I'm glad I'm reading this. It's cheered me up!
    - Imagine using your phone in a sauna. 😂
    - Masked kisses? Did I miss something? 🤔

- "Why does Damian look at Barbarella like she’s his five year old daughter and he’s proud she can already read? 😀" 😂 😂
    - Did you not know Barbarella was an alien until now? I never saw her glow before unless she was flowing with the massage last chapter. Or she needed a shower?
    - uh oh, the parents favourite has left. Barbarella is still there, that's so cool. May the best lady win!
    - I'd say the dream dates on the same day, if you have time. :smiley:
    @kittymeow I try to answer everything without forgetting a part :D

- Zombies are not welcome in the game :D
    - It's in Newcrest. I know that Brindelton Bay is horrible when it comes to weather. It rains even more than here. I guess Newcrest hasn't the best weather either :#
    - I watched her walk outside, get into the pool and onto the mattress (do you call it that?) and only thought: WHAT?!
    - It is sad :/ For the next time I plan something like this I'll add the quiz right in the first chapter so everyone has enough time to answer it.

- I'm glad you're feeling a bit better :)
    - Wouldn't a phone break with all the wet air? I'm bad at such things but maybe? :D Anyway, it would get too slippery and then the screen is cracked... Happened to me once. NEVER again.
    - Day 6: There was a super weird party where I dressed them all up in mascot outfits and had Damian (the hamster and only one I remembered who he was) randomly kiss 3 of the girls :) The link is on the first page in case you missed it.

- He did look at her like this tho :p
    - Well, yes, I did when I downloaded all the girls. I try my best to not look at the traits (and if, my memory is bad so I forget them as soon as I see them) but it was impossible to not see she's an alien :D I guess I just forgot about it because she didn't show any "symptoms" until there. She desperately needed a shower. Poor masseur.
    - Nathan can hire Carla if he wants to have her around. The relationship points for the last two girls are both 114 (if you add friendship and romantic points). So it'll be an interesting "battle". I'm already playing the legacy part so I know who'll win :)
    - Sounds lazy but the "hardest" part is playing all this. As soon as I have the screenshots, I upload them on WordPress, look at them and type whatever I think could be funny :D

So far there's 1 count for both dates on 1 day :)
    Sorry that my comment was so long, just wanted to make sure you knew what you write is appreciated! :D

Ah, I never usually play in newcrest so that explains it.
    I'm not really sure what to call it so just go with mattress. :sweat_smile:
    I think the moisture and the heat would possibly break the phone. 😂 I have never ever cracked a phone, I always wonder how people manage to do that, lol.
    Somehow I missed day 6, not sure how I managed that. 🤔
    I was inspired by the movie My Stepmother is an Alien and combined it with Barbie. :D
    Interesting the last two girls have the same points, I wonder what the outcome will be!
    Hi... I'm too sleepy to say anything useful, but sending hugs to everyone! Loves...! Byyyyes.
    @kittymeow Nah I love that :)

The biggest lot in Newcrest has those huge bees all the time :D Even before Seasons. Super weird.

In German we call it an AIR mattress because it's filled with air :joy:

That was my thought, too. I've managed it once. I had my phone in my jeans pocket and wanted to look at the time. Pulled it out, it slid out of my fingers and on the ground. The ground looked like this:
    poster-pflastersteine-textur.jpg?H4sIAAAAAAAAA42PW07EMAxFt9NK6dh5u13A_M4SqqRJh0JfSgqMWD0pIP6QkD9sX9nn6sLrmt0YYYjrERMsUwhzhHGay5a7FPP0EStk0oq6K-pcIWLdbW8xDWnbq0Yja7iSzHBkmtu6e3flc3HppXo6jj13AFle9ulRcKUNGYYlg0BuAQl0Sy1xOWJrpO_3ucmHW4NLoVH6IfGyr3eGZ_2fS8ARtA_cG08BladeCHxobH4JX1hJLVPGnOiflBaR2TPdkaalKnG3cn1Uz_u9hj88v2coX3C9gSBQGgyBNafUX2-ClDZkTa8lV9Z7yX0bNMeoSPChHaWTpFyw-lJcPgFD8e0RiwEAAA==

Of course the screen was pointing down :bawling:

Hm, it might have slipped through. It was a weird chapter anyway :joy:

I've never heard of that movie :sweat_smile: Barbarella is fun to play and write tho :D

The start for the dream dates couldn't be any fairer. Kinda cool and I was so excited to see who wins!

@TheYayToast Haha, sleep tight :)
    Here are the last two chapters of the bachelor part :)

G2.D11: Dream Date #1

G2.D12: Dream Date #2

It's also the FINALE :p That's why I tag everyone :)

@afai1261 @TheYayToast @kittymeow @VanPelt81 @MINEZ @Skeilah @doggers123 @MaggieMarley @DCJ504 @nerdfashion
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Ahh I'm so proud of my girl for making it so far, even if she didn't win :D
    Can't wait to see all of Damian and Barbarella's babies :p