Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play 1 hour -> Write down list of desired fixes/upgrades etc.

Comments

• Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited September 2019
    Arzekial wrote: »
    Option to change background for each world. So if I want mountains, desert, high rises, whatever, I can decide how each world looks.

Also, I second the request To be able to sort items.

Make poses part of the game so that it doesn’t have to be enabled with cc.

Give us more facial options built into the game (eyebags, nose masks, etc) so our sims are more up-to-date with the look of modern video games.

Let kids have blush. I want some rosy-cheeked kids.

Gradual growth for kids and teens. Like, they get a little bit taller at midnight each night. That would be a game-changer.

Make all careers playable.

INCREASE THE HOUSE SIZE—not just 8 Sims + animals. It’s so lame.

The house size I totally agree. With mods A 10 sim household is really nice to play. It's just a shame you can't go into CAS to make any changes without losing 2 people from the household.

If you're using MCCC, don't go straight into CAS. Click on the Sim, Click MCCC --> Sim Cheats --> Modify Sim in CAS. That method brings only the active Sim into CAS so that you can make changes without disturbing or losing the others. I haven't tried it in a while, however, that's supposed to be how it works. I used that method to dress and prepare a household of 27 Sims for a wedding setup. It worked like a charm.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    The comment about having more options of lot types to make a bar & restaurant, cafe/park combo was on point!
    ~There should be absolutely be more venues.
    ~ I also would love a better organized inventory list, it's too much to scroll thru.
    ~Please, If I want to delete something out of inventory it has to be dragged to the sell tab or deleted by key, I don't need to be asked 'Do you want to sell this item?' OMG yes I didn't drag it over there to not sell it, ugh.
    ~I want to make apartment buildings outside of the city.
    ~Townie names are all awful and repetitive
    ~When I get a text that so & so wants to know if you wanna meet up, let me chose the time to leave to meet you at the park, festival, wherever, , I hate how you just go.
    ~Sims don't get dirty from gardening
    ~Why can't I hire my bff in my retail business? I don't want to pick from the same bunch of sims. TS2 had an option to hire someone on the spot.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    KerrahSimKerrahSim Posts: 13 New Member
    I am a new member so I cannot make a thread/discussion but... Why cant I find a sole thread dedicated to apartments/roommates system of the sims 4. Honestly, this is a big problem in some of the gameplays. :(
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    So far that I have notice, probably not so much bugs but features, but plates being placed all over shelves and half walls and Sims not being able to clean them up.

Also annoying how putting the cell phone on mute or having off-the-grid lot trait, the cell phone invites still come which end up interrupting many of my stories.

Some of the necklaces lay odd on the necks of Sims still too, but it has gotten better.

Also doing the magic battle on the battlegrounds didn't work, so that is a bit buggy since it teleported one of the Sims back to HQ lot.

Now some things I would like added/editing, search filtering for buy mode. Outfit being uploaded to Gallery. Color wheel since I can't get my dark purple for hair, skin, and eyes for all Sims. The flat backgrounds in City Living bug me and noticeable with the flat trees in debug too. I would like a way to bake a cake with off the grid even if it is making a flaming cake in the fire pit. The dolphin tattoo on the ankle has a weird green line with it that needs fixing. I would like to have the other earring and both earring options for the one earrings. I would like some contour options for makeup too and way to apply eyebrow makeup to Sims to shape their brows more. I would like body hair and body freckles and birthmark coloring for Sims too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    -The wealth filter for club membership needs to be updated because the funds it assigns for the "class" system are ridiculously low. The upper class amount is probably even too low for middle class sims, especially if you have a family that needs a larger house to fit them all in (even with low-cost furniture).
    -The ability to assign sims a specific chair at the dining room table that they will always go to when eating a meal. I'd also love the same for sofas and living room chairs because everyone has a preferred seat. It might also cut down on the "seat hopping."
    -Unnatural hair colours being genetic for kids and toddlers.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited September 2019
    You asked us to play for one hour and I did. (I don't own all packs). No cc or mods.

Total frustration. (I won't try to cover everything that I dislike or want changed about TS4 since I'm strictly looking at what happened in one hour).

1. New game, Had to enter CAS to build up Newcrest. That is soooooo annoying to have to create Sims before entering worlds. It was not my intention to play a Sim but to supply Newcrest with homes and places to go.
    2. New Crest, I like the world but like any other world I want to change backdrops behind some homes/lots. It changes my immersion if I can't change the worlds to suit what I think the backdrop should seen behind houses etc.
    3. Left to enter other worlds only to have to enter each lot to bulldoze Maxis premade lots. :s Before I can build on those lots. Return the bulldozer to the world view panel, please.
    4. If I enter a lot and bulldoze it, to add one of my own from my library, there is no way to turn it to the right direction while inside the lot like there is when outside the lot in world view. Annoying. There goes the bulldozer again because it didn't place the right direction.
    5. CAS creation, to fill Newcrest since that was the world of my choice that day. Please remove the popup that ask if I want to use Maxis story/trait randomization. Uh, No, stop asking turn it off by default, thank you, please.
    6. I had two great lots I wanted to put in NC, but couldn't because I don't have control over lot sizes in worlds. :s I have to walk the line of Maxis idea of what sizes must be fixed and remain forever.
    7. NC again, two empty spots down at the playground area no Sims use, where I could have put two extra lots if I had control of the world and a world editor. Wasted space and I wanted to have Sims live in those two lots (blank spaces large enough for lots) not used by anyone or at least not seen very often.
    8. Map views of any worlds. Community gardens etc. not seen on maps such as WC. why?
    9. Festivals happening but not seen on world views like in TS3, why?
    10. Festivals stuck in one world (CL world) and not possible in other worlds like in TS3. why? Extremely limited outlook.
    11. Manage worlds not possible while playing a Sim, why not, too many hoops to jump in the UI/HuD.
    12. Why was the teen tag removed (when first added) when we mouse over Sims? Put it back. I don't want to click a Sim but mouse over them.
    13. Big fat bugs! Second time I took my Sim to eat at my build restaurant, game froze. Sims breathing but not moving. DO still broken after three years!
    14. Come back after two years of not playing, fresh install, no saves, fresh install of Origin, only to see the same old bugs and or new ones, Sims not finishing food at restaurants. Table not cleared so more food (dessert) could not be delivered. If you know it's there, since you gave me a message in game, why didn't you have the waiter clean it?
    15. Same non caring Sims, walking over the dead. Woman died in community lot, only one standing by showed any emotion at all. C'mon, if someone falls dead in public has the world become so cold no one notices anymore? Or do they just pull out their phones to take a selfie over the body? That is about as indepth as this game gets.
    16. No way to save a world (without many work arounds) so I don't have to change (delete Maxis premades) one with each 'new' game. I don't have any control in this game at all.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2019
    While building, if you try to place any object or plant near of a foundation, it always tries to clip ON the foundation and it makes it impossible to place anything just right in front of a foundation. SOO frustrating! If anyone knows a trick, I would be happy to know.

Oh and I also find it quite annoying how you cant place 2 windows on one wall just above each other like in TS3. Would open up so much more building options!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    While building, if you try to place any object or plant near of a foundation, it always tries to clip ON the foundation and it makes it impossible to place anything just right in front of a foundation. SOO frustrating! If anyone knows a trick, I would be happy to know.

Someday I wish they would stop plants from clipping into rooms inside houses. Like when you place one next to the building outside, and or on a balcony etc. I would like for them to fix both of our issues.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    nucleonidenucleonide Posts: 216 Member
    edited September 2019
    - Create a Sim button: The "Create a New Household to Move In" button in the World view should have the same pop-up menu as the "Create a Sim" button in CAS (when you're adding a 2nd, 3rd... sim). I.e., allow us to Add Sim via Story or Add Occult Sim straight from the World view. UI/UX consistency FTW.
    - "Body" categories: More categories under "Body." We need a separate "Body Details" to clear up my "Face Details" from the many CC that's dumped there by default. Also, the "Face > Scars" categories should be available for base game. I'm confused why that CAS category is locked behind an EP when it doesn't really make sense with Get Famous? /shrug
    - Randomize Aspirations/[Lot] Traits: Aspiration should also be included in the Randomize button. (Right now it only randomizes traits.) It might also be good to extend this Randomize traits function to Lots.
    - Mixed-Use Lots: I second/third/... the request for Mixed-Use lots. At least let us have Double-purpose lots: a Retail/Cafe mix, a Library/Museum, a Spa/Gym. I'll even take if they're hard-coded as a separate lot type (e.g. a Gym lot type, Spa lot type, AND a separate Gym/Spa lot type).
    - Building at Lot Boundaries: Please allow us to build a wall (or at least a fence) at the outermost edges of the lot. Please. At the very least, the edge adjacent to the street/road.
    - Placing Objects on Surfaces: There needs to be a way for us to visually scan the Buy items thumbnails to tell if they would fit on a coffee table, shelf or counter. Right now, it's very much a guessing game, and sometimes items that look small somehow weirdly can't fit into some surfaces where we expect them to fit.
    - More Build/Buy Categories/Filters: Off-the-grid filter should be a filter. I would appreciate if we can also categorize Doors/Windows by their footprint/how many tiles they take up. Speaking of...
    - More Precise Doors/Windows Placement: Can we please have the ability to move them by 1/2 a tile? Thanks.
    - Roof Windows: I'm actually not sure if this is a bug, but while building my previous lot I kept having to re-add the windows I placed on my roofs. For some reason they're always getting deleted when I do something on the lower floors.
    - Gallery Filters: The Gallery search is soooo slow to load. But worse, the filter is so unhelpful. When I do a filter by "Packs > Show Owned", I expect that I will only be shown uploads that I can fully use without having to have other packs. Instead, I don't think I see Base-game only uploads, or they'll probably way at the bottom of the list, which doesn't make sense.
    Owns: (EPs) GTW, GT, CL, S, CD, GF, IL, EL / (GPs) SD, PH, JA, DO / (SPs) MHSP, BYSP, VGSP, BNSP, LDSP, MSP
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @nucleonide
    I am also frustrated by the Gallery. Show packs owned should show builds that use only those packs and nothing but. Instead it seems to find builds that use all your owned packs plus any others the builder used. If I only own 3 expansion packs, I should be able to find builds that use only some combination of those and the base game.
  • Options
    nucleonidenucleonide Posts: 216 Member
    ^It's sometimes disappointing to see something you like based on the thumbnails and then see that you don't have all of the packs they used. :sweat_smile:

It's a good thing I discovered recently that you can click on the pack icons to see which items they used from each pack. If it's just a single small decorative item they used from a pack then I can still place the lot and just replace the missing item quite easily. But really the filter should be working as we expect it to work.
    Owns: (EPs) GTW, GT, CL, S, CD, GF, IL, EL / (GPs) SD, PH, JA, DO / (SPs) MHSP, BYSP, VGSP, BNSP, LDSP, MSP
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    I wish that sims from other ''worlds'' dont randomly pop up in a world. Eliza Pancakes shows up in Oasis Springs all the time. I wish you would see Jonny Zest in your neigbhourhood more then this chick from city living.

Everyone loves the travel between worlds options, but i kinda think its totally immersion breaking and it comes with big unrealistic flaws, because they programmed it with little care and no detail.

One of the flaws is Realm of Magic, where everyone shows up in the realm. My friend asked me, if it is a bug and i said, its by design, because the game works like that, because its considered to be a world i guess.

Of course its fine, when you see Eliza Pancakes in Windenburg, but when it happens she should wear maybe tourist clothes, or it should happen very rarely. Why is it that famous sims show up everywhere in every world.

I also wish, that when you travel between worlds it would cost something. If your sim wann move into a differente world it should cost you something too like in the sims3.

The loading screen looks so boring and bland. Why not a little bit of artwork? When the Sims are going on holidays why not a plane as a loading screen.
    and as mentioned, update the tips, tired of seeing always the same one.
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited September 2019
    Among t many things, and the one you firstly encountering upon booting the game, is the main menu screen. Idk about any of you, but I'm sort of confuse of the ambiguous implementations of starting a new game, load(ing) a game and the play button. These carry on interchangeable features. Since I think this will require a no brainer, how about have new game actually begin a fresh start of the premade worlds (unmodified version of the game). Alternative, which I doubt devs are not up for such challenge, is built an GUI interface (when there is a saved game) that allows you to navigate through tabs (which represent 'saves'), pick a world of the save to save or be directed straight to its CAS, or select the world and load up a household - all without loading screen transitions in between those steps. But if that's an hassle, loading a load game could prompt three buttons to head straight in "Create-a-Sim", "Enter world chooser" or "Load a household" (prompts the current the menu for loading a save).

Now I think tutorial playthrough, if you ask me - it should be change. I feel like the agonizing nagging voice that talks over player as if they're 8yolds, should be replaced with a mix of free play mode and 'learn more' notification type of deal. Similarly in TS3, whenever a new player starts a game with the "I'm new" option (forgot the name of it, sorry), they should be allowed to play the game freely without pauses, restrictions and prompted windows, however a notification on the right corner should give tips and tricks over the features/mechanics they try out, as well "read more by clicking this to be directed to lesson panel section to learn more about S" for the player to be introduced more how and why is the point of it and how said feature works. For example: You're in CAS as a new player. The notification suggests with an instruction that you can either start by giving a Sim name (while guiding where to click), clicking on them to mold them and open clothing display to dress them, and the simology panel to give further personality. In the game, If you lock a whim of "Buy a sofa", you'll be introduced to concept of whims, followed by another notification instruction how to enter building mode mechanic if you're interested to do rearrangement. Or if you been curious and tried woohoo/try-for-baby, you'll be instructed how to conceive a child or what pregnancy/parenthood entails.
    Post edited by DragonCat159 on
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    -The wealth filter for club membership needs to be updated because the funds it assigns for the "class" system are ridiculously low. The upper class amount is probably even too low for middle class sims, especially if you have a family that needs a larger house to fit them all in (even with low-cost furniture).
    -The ability to assign sims a specific chair at the dining room table that they will always go to when eating a meal. I'd also love the same for sofas and living room chairs because everyone has a preferred seat. It might also cut down on the "seat hopping."

I already use LittleMsSam's mod which gives Sims ownership of computers, tablets, and such. I no longer have to lock doors to stop visitors from heading to the PCs instead of staying put for pictures.

Your idea about ownership of specific seats is brilliant. Yes, please!
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    A feature in CAS to define the starting money to a certain extent without cheats or limitless, with the default parameter being the reasonable number by the standard calculation (number of sims + their ages). I know you can receive a random given starter funds by going through the Story Quizz thing, but that's hardly convient when you have to go through the quiz.

As well an ability to set how much days they're away from aging, thus giving the customization to define who's youngest or oldest sim of adults for instance (in sibling scenario prominently). As well sexuality preference (bisexual, asexual, gay/lesbian, etc.) chooser would be nice.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    Alright, back for another annoying thing while building:

- The camera that moves up and down for some reason. It should not matter what the environment contains of, I want all lots to be treated with the same respect of photo shooting :p
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited September 2019
    Cynna wrote: »

I already use LittleMsSam's mod which gives Sims ownership of computers, tablets, and such. I no longer have to lock doors to stop visitors from heading to the PCs instead of staying put for pictures.

Your idea about ownership of specific seats is brilliant. Yes, please!

I use that mod too, and it's great. I had so many problems with sims using computers that weren't theirs.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    edited October 2019
    Starting with CAS:
    -We need an option to change a sim into an occult in CAS, I forgot to change and made my whole sim then remembered she was supposed to be a mermaid. Its annoying and a really pointless restriction.
    -Skin tones are too grey toned, especially the darker toned ones
    -Kids and toddlers has so little to chose from in general.
    -So do elders
    -We should be able to copy certain aspects to all catagories, like glasses
    -There are so many low-waisted pants.... stop.... (they also make. the sim stand weird after putting them on)
    -Let me chose the ombre colour in hairs.
    -more hair color options

GAME PLAY
    -Sims are CONSTANTLY on their phones, it makes having anything other than a modern save impossible
    -Actually, we need more ways to do things that don't involve technology. The off the grid trait is annoying to use if i want my sim to get a job.
    -Kids should be able to walk dogs
    -The game needs more things to do for kids in general (i.e; more aspirations, afterschool activities etc) It's hard to have alot of children in a family and make them distinct because there isn't much to do with them)
    -Elders????? can we have SOMETHING for elders to do?????
    -Teens also need something to distinguish them from YA-A, because they can do all the same things
    -stop.with.the. "I HEARD YOU BECAME _____ WITH ____" its annoying and like also.... no they didn't hear that because it just happened
    -Please make weddings work.
    -Parents could be out with their toddlers? i don't get why theres never any toddlers around. We could at least get a toddler park lot trait or something
    -TOWNIES SHOULD NOT BE BECOMING WITCHES
    -I wish teens/kids would only ask their parents for advice, not whatever adult happens to be in the household.
    -Similarly, the Adopt as Care Dependant does nothing because of my above point.
    -Cats/Dogs shouldn't take up a space in the household if we cant even see their needs/age/traits
    -Parents should react when a kid get bad grades
    -Kids should react if their parents fight/get divorced
    -let me choose if my kid is upset//happy about having a new sibling
    -can the sims please stop picking toddlers/pets up and then immediately putting them back down.

Build/Buy
    -using the eyedropper shouldn't clear my tags
    -bulldoze option in worldview, i shouldn't have to load into each lot to delete everything
    -Stop making objects so big, they know there's been complaints about it and yet did it again (The cauldrun could've had a smaller, coutertop verison)
    -the stickers????? stop it?????? why are there so many stickers???
    -More toddler decor
    -We should not be getting incomplete kitchen sets. Why give us counters with no cabinets? What is the point?

EDIT (10/26)
    So I played a fresh save again to prep for Uni and I have a couple more things.

CAS:
    Could we get more afro textured hair that isn't braids/dreads??
    Height presets would be appreciated
    Kids shouldn't be doing the magic idle since they can't even do magic
    please.... im begging yall..... open a fashion magazine
    More traits????and more aspirations???? One or two in a pack isn't cutting it
    Can we get a shy trait???? shy and loner are not the same thing

GamePlay:
    When a (nonhousehold) family member dies can the urn/ possessions be put in our family inventory? I hate having to search for where they died.
    I wish we could choose a phase a kid is in
    You can make family members romantic using magic
    if they have a job/go to school they should be there
    Magic should be able to be used on kids(like the clean one and the needs one)
    MEET THE IN-LAWS EVENT/INTERACTION
    PLEASE MAKE WEDDINGS WORK
    Why can't I take family photos???? Let me take photos of up to 8 sims
    Everyone should be able to create a social media
    Could we get an indication on the family tree of a sim is adopted?
    Post edited by Luxury on
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    BG needs more useful game tips in loading screen, because it's underwhelming. Like 'where do you find half-walls? In BB' is obvious enough and isn't a trick because thats the ONLY way you can build one. In TS3, a quite a few actually let you discover stuff. It would help to learn more about the game than basic stuff as you already familiarize in previous game.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    RaichisimsRaichisims Posts: 61 Member
    -can't place stair railing on a wall or on just one side of a stair. (my house has a stair that has one side connected to the wall, which has a railing attached to it, whilst the other side has no railing at all)
    -can't customize door-knobs. (Nearly ALL sim doors seem to have knobs... I find knobs annoying IRL so I want doors with handles please.)
    -can't place windows above doors without the doors/windows bugging out.
    -can't place steps directly in front of doors without having a porch.
    -can't change size of windows.
    -can't move windows horizontally without snapping, whilst vertically I have free reign of window position.
    -can't change position of exterior trim, e.g. place one in the center of the wall instead of at the top.
    -can't have multiple exterior trims.
    -can't build walls/fences along the edge of the lot. It always requires a square of distance from the border for placement.
    -can't even place balcony on outside of wall that's one square removed from the edge, because it will fall "outside the lot"
    -not enough customization for exterior trims. half-wall trims and friezes. (e.g. for architectural purposes I would like to use the frieze mesh to trim my half-wall instead of the half-wall trims)
    -no decoration for brick walls. (brick arches above windows, brick linings connecting windows bottom and top. etc)
    -no mail through door slot. (literally nobody in my country has one of those "box" things that sims put mail in, we all open the door or get it through the slot in the door)
    -severe shortage in variety of architectural roof decoration. (no deco for above windows/doors, no small ledges for under windows for birds to sit on etc.)
    -severe shortage in variety of wall sculptures.
    -ground painting brush too blurry, not sharp enough even at sharpest settings. (especially with brick painting this looks weird)
    -the [ key to make things smaller is also used to zoom out. This is very annoying because when I want to place a lot of smaller things it keeps zooming out.

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    My hour of play from tonight:

Why was my toddler sent to daycare when I tried to take him to a restaurant? I should be allowed to visit any lot type with my own toddler.

I want to see toddlers turning up at parks with their parents when they are not in my control.

I want to be able to 'take photo with' my toddler.

More toddler hair, footwear, winter wear and pjs required.

My scientist would like to see the plants at work become harvestable.

It would be nice to have a larger variety of frame styles for photos taken.

I want beds and bedding to be separated for furnishing variety. All bedding patterns should be available for all beds, including toddler beds.

If you join your sim when they go to an active career, it would be nice if they could finish the task they are currently doing before the loading screen kicks in. Invariably my sim gets whisked away when they have only just started eating breakfast.

I want to be able to call a friend or relative to look after my toddler while I'm at work and allow me to play the toddlers day at home with them (at their own home or my sims home). It would be pretty cool to drop them off at grandmas and pick them up after work.

You may have guessed, I was playing a family with a toddler today lol.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Came here with some new frustrations:

* Not being able to clone or detect debug items
    * Having to resize every cloned scaled down or up object
    * The zoom out of the screen everytime you resize an object. So annoying!
    * THIS (see pic below) ! I dont even get it.. why is there such a big difference between the last two half walls??????

6-10-19-14-28-05.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited October 2019
    I took two couples and a toddler to the park area at Magnolia Promenade (not a park venue) today and basically my wishes boil down to let sims touch more.

Other considerations that went through my head:

- The game needs a picnic blanket for sims to sit down, chat and snack. Don't always run to a bench or table, you toedippers!

- More interactive objects that we can take to the non-venue areas, please. Most of those are very pretty, but there is little to actually do if you are not a photographer. Fwiw, I wouldn't mind if every single object was inventory enabled/lifedragable, lol.

- Romantic couples should hold hands while cloudgazing (as a player directed option)

- Parents cannot cuddle with their toddlers on a bench? I know they can with children, so maybe I'm overlooking something. The sim in question was the toddler's stepfather (set as a caregiver), might be the game took offense in them not being biologically related.

- Toddlers and cats should be able to sit on older sims's laps.

- A cute thing to add would be the option to remove shoes or changing into houseshoes without needing to set this as a new outfit.

- If I load a household I haven't played in a while, please give me my sims in an idle pose instead of making them do random out-of character things all across the house! I'm sick of having to cancel actions and fetch sims from everywhere.

- If a sim has a job or school, they should be there.

- Add a small window to the neighborhood screen that tells me which day of the week and what time it is. Something like MCCCs version number and modules loaded - popup that runs on loading a save.
    Reason is I do not play every day and also play three different saves, so I often do not remember at what time I left my sims.

- Better toddler beds, please.
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    @EnkiSchmidt love your idea about the day/time screen in neighborhood view. It would also be great if it included the current weather. It’s a pain to send Sims to an outdoor event or venue in another neighborhood only to find out it’s pouring rain.
  • Options
    SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    edited October 2019
    After one hour of playing I am really annoyed with

• Random outfits on my Sims, that I have never set
    • random festive house decorations
    • sick pets! I really hate that all of my households have to own the cats & dogs examination table, because everytime I load another household, the pets are sick. I am to annoyed to join a household and immediately join another loading screen, so all of my Sims are vets at home
    • visitors occupying the PC all time
    • the insane amount of water/ coffee/ tea drinking. All my houses are full with spoiled drinks everywhere
    • toddlers not eating their meal
    • usage of random sinks, but never using the kitchen sink

I guess, that's all for now xD

Edit: I wish for disableing random hats and accessoires on all sims