Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic

AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
quote="brsy;c-17227457"]

wow :o so this isn't a female? for some odd reason HE looks like a SHE to me... hmm?!?!?!
maybe it was the little smirk or smile that was given idk aha i got it !!!! ... an evil >:) female twin is out there somewhere and that's where his quest begins {where is my long lost twin?} i'm sure of it :D {HAhaha}
[/quote]

When i said this in another thread i didn't know how spot on i was :D .... i knew it was something about morgyn but i couldn't put my finger on it hmmm now i know <3 .

also it's no backstory so therefore we must make up our own i am soooo interested in what will be YOUR backstory for him in that aspect and not about the magic part of him or will you just ignore it and change his preference to all male stuff ?

his preference now is he look a bit like a she IMO and for him in CAS is he wants a masculine physique but prefer to wear feminine clothing OMG I love this <3

what will be YOUR personal backstory for Morgyn ???

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    What’s the spoiler?
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What’s the spoiler?

well maybe i'm the only one that didn't know he's a trans / transitioning [that's how i see it] i'll take the spoiler part off :)

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    brsy wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What’s the spoiler?

well maybe i'm the only one that didn't know he's a trans / transitioning [that's how i see it] i'll take the spoiler part off :)

I thought it was a woman the first time I saw the trailer. I watched it on mute though, idk if that made a difference