Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Realm of Magic livestream

1234568...Next

Comments

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    mika wrote: »
    Tuesday can't get here fast enough~

Tomorrow will help pass the time with a bajillion reviews and Let's Plays

I don't watch those, so won't help me. I'll just be waiting.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I can't stand watching Lets Plays... rather just wait and play it myself.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member

Yeah, I only watch them if I really need to know something specific I haven;'t managed to do myself. Even whilst watching the livestream on Friday I had the urge to grab my mouse and try and do stuff, despite knowing I couldn't!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

I watch them as background noise a lot. If I focus too much, I get too annoyed when the SImtubers seem like they've never played the game before.
  • charlene_adamscharlene_adams Posts: 3 New Member
    Is anyone else having trouble with avtually being able to find this game and buy it today?? It's 11:11 on the 10th Septemebr in the UK - it should be realeased by now??? so frustrating, why dont i have the option to buy right now??!! Grrrrr!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is anyone else having trouble with avtually being able to find this game and buy it today?? It's 11:11 on the 10th Septemebr in the UK - it should be realeased by now??? so frustrating, why dont i have the option to buy right now??!! Grrrrr!

It releases in the UK between 5.30pm and 6.00pm. Only EPs release at midnight.
  • galithrilgalithril Posts: 1 New Member
    so does that mean I won't be able to buy it until tonite? I thought I could play it before I went to work. I'm in the US. UGH! I just finished my acting aspiration and made global superstar. Now I want my girl Claire to be a witch too. Can you imagine how much power a rich , fame, witch would have?