Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Realm of Magic livestream

Comments

• akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Hmm I think they said no new lot traits?

yes... it was really something I expected, but from what I understand the world of ROM is customized ... but finally I will have to wait for some mod ... you can see them mentioning this at the very end of the stream
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Boop! :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    edited September 2019
    Aine wrote: »
    Boop! :D

I was laughing straight at him doing boop live.

Also

when they said there is no way to create mermaid and spellcaster hybrid I literally said

wait, hold my wand.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I'm excited for Realm though and such a cute animation a spellbook!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    All the new CAS and BB items are truly booperific.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Did anyone catch the last debug cheat for the "third level"., was that still showhiddenobjects still?
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Freygea wrote: »
    Did anyone catch the last debug cheat for the "third level"., was that still showhiddenobjects still?

I think that cheat code is different for devs than the one we have, which if I remember is showliveeditobjects, that being the one "after" showhiddenobjects
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Sweet Familiars have various personalities!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    I love just about everything about this pack, and what little I don't love, I still like. :)

Tuesday is so very far away...
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    The cas and build/buy blew my mind. Yes the build/buy is rather niche, but so freaking beautiful!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Pretty nice for 20 bucks.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    The build buy - just gorgeous. I know it's stylized, but I know people IRL besides myself who would use that. Multiple people. (Okay, the all have Renfaire acts or are otherwise of the theatrical and/or artsy persuasion, but still.)
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    The build buy - just gorgeous. I know it's stylized, but I know people IRL besides myself who would use that. Multiple people. (Okay, the all have Renfaire acts or are otherwise of the theatrical and/or artsy persuasion, but still.)

Yeah, it's a style that's not typical but still present around.
    One of the chairs - the one with the taller back - made me think of one an old friend handcarved for his wedding (there's a tradition that went with it that requires a chair, so he made his own :D)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    All of that stained glass stole my heart! Not that I didn't already love the pack from the get-go but MY GOD they went all out with this one.

Strangerville who??
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I did watch it and thought it was great! I really like the style of build and buy items too. There are so many cool features,
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Did they mention any new additional collectables to plants etc? I don't have a big attention span and it went on too long for me to hold my interest.
    It looks pretty but I'll wait till it's released before I decide what I think of it.
    I'm hard to please, haha...
    mock68 wrote: »
    Did they mention any new additional collectables to plants etc? I don't have a big attention span and it went on too long for me to hold my interest.
    It looks pretty but I'll wait till it's released before I decide what I think of it.

For sure 2 new plants to collect. Mandrake and Valerian (sp?)
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member

They have 2 new plants, mandrake and valerian, I believe.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

They confirmed 2 new plants, but sort of implied that there were more?
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    The pack looks awesome! Can't wait! I'll definitely use the familiar who's name is Hey. Nice Legend of Zelda reference :wink:
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    The scenic, build and object designers are getting better and better. I love the Art Nouveau style and those windows and doors are beautiful. I've noticed vast improvements dating from Get Famous. Did they get new artists?
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    I really like this outfit.

CAS1.jpg
    rjssim wrote: »
    I really like this outfit.

CAS1.jpg

Yes, but I especially appreciate that the top and skirt are SEPARATE assets! Do more of this sims team, we love it!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I am a terrible person - I laughed when "male assets" were mentioned in the CAS section.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I thought this came out on the 20th so I be SO happy learning it's out 10 days sooner than I thought. What a great looking game pack.