Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!
    Now they'll regret Evicting Chef Bertha, she's the only one capable of making mincemeat out of Stewart.
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited December 2019
    MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!
    Now they'll regret Evicting Chef Bertha, she's the only one capable of making mincemeat out of Stewart.

I'm still really angry that Bertha is gone lol. She's easily my favorite sim of yours.

She burned bright and fast :heart:
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited December 2019
    POP #3: ANAGRAMS!

Hello housemates and welcome to the third POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge.

PLAYING:
    HOH- Janelle ( @HayloHusky )
    NOMS- Griffin ( @WinteryGarnet ), Stewart ( @lillibattenberg )
    RANDOM- Amar ( @Turner ), Jin ( @kittymeow ), Jonah ( @Alleenmens )

For our third POP challenge, all of you will be put to the test, before you is 10 anagrams that have some relation to Abnormality! All you have to do is unscramble the cluster of words and try to create the word that I am looking for. Each anagram is worth 1 point each! Please find the anagrams below:

POP%2B3.jpg

The anagrams can be in regards to anything! Physical objects, games, rules and even people!

In addition to this, each player will also play in a 'special category' set of anagrams. There will be 5 anagrams in this section, each anagram will be worth 2 points each! This means that 20 points in total are on offer. Below are the special categories for you to choose from! One player can only select a category, that means if someone else wants that category, you will have to pick another- it is first come, first serve!

SPECIAL CATEGORIES:

- TREES (JONAH)
    - NORSE MYTHOLOGY
    - HUMAN SKELETONS
    - CARTOONS (JIN)
    - BASKETBALL (AMAR)
    - PAINTING

Please select which category you would like on the thread, once you have done that the category will be yours if you are the first person to choose it! I will send the extra anagrams for your category through messages once you have selected the category you want.

Just like the other anagrams, the anagrams in the special categories can refer to anything within this section, so make sure you give yourself a good think over some of them.

In addition to the anagrams, please could you attach the form with your submission below:

IF I WIN THE VETO, I WILL SAVE _______(Griffin/Stewart/No One________ BECAUSE ___________________.

The deadline for this challenge is 13th December 2019.
    The deadline for DRE's is 11th December 2019.

Good luck and may the evens be in your favour!

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
    Post edited by Smarties100 on
    Turner wrote: »
    MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I'm still really angry that Bertha is gone lol. She's easily my favorite sim of yours.

What about you hosting a bonus season of The Mole and Chef Bertha competes in it?
    She'd make for a wondervul Mole. ;)
    Banner.png
    I'll pick basketball 🏀
    MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!

What about you hosting a bonus season of The Mole and Chef Bertha competes in it?

Let's make it a kid edition and instead she's the host. :joy:
    edited December 2019
    MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Let's make it a kid edition and instead she's the host. :joy:
    Chef Bertha:
    "Young 'uns! Fer dis mission y'all will cut cucumbers in slices of 1 centimeter! If ye cut off ya own fingers ye gotta find yer own band aid, me ain't gonna do dat fer you.
    If ye finish dem all in time ya will earn 100 points fer deh pot, and me will measure the average thiccness of dem slices, each millimeter yer off will cost ya 10 points.
    Now get tah work ya lazy young 'uns!
    "
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Jonah will take TREES.
    I'll pick basketball 🏀

Noted :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Jin chooses cartoons
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Painting!

Ritae Questi!
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Dangit! Norse mythology then please.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Am I stuck with skeletons then? That’s not too bad lol I had to memorize all of the bones in school.
    Additionally, I'll send my formal customary Ryenn Reactions later today; I'm still grinding out essays!
    In other news, have I participated in every PoP so far? XD
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Additionally, I'll send my formal customary Ryenn Reactions later today; I'm still grinding out essays!

Yes I think you're this seson's Shadami - she participated in almost all of them too.
    image.png

Lol you got to patent those Ryenn Reactions. XD

Oooh I need to start grinding out essays soon myself. Rip me

And I think I have too almost, except the first one I think

Ryenn Reactions ©

I’ve been in the library for 3 hours :( about 4 hours yesterday DX I told myself I can’t leave until I either
    1. Finish my 10 page paper
    Or
    2. The library closes at midnight
    whichever happens first.
    edited December 2019

Ryenn Reactions ©

I’ve been in the library for 3 hours :( about 4 hours yesterday DX I told myself I can’t leave until I either
    Or
    whichever happens first.

My god. You poor soul haha

I am SO glad I'm graduating in two weeks lol. School is slave labor lol

I remember doing two 10 page papers last semester...and got feedback on neither. Such bs
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Ryenn Reactions ©

Or
    whichever happens first.

I remember doing two 10 page papers last semester...and got feedback on neither. Such bs

Lol, I wrote a 55 page journal for one semester's class just because I could. Minimum was 3000 words... There was no maximum... Until I showed up >:)
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    edited December 2019

Ryenn Reactions ©

Or
    whichever happens first.

Lol, I wrote a 55 page journal for one semester's class just because I could. Minimum was 3000 words... There was no maximum... Until I showed up >:)

:open_mouth: I have no idea how long my journals were. I usually only did about apage per class, so probably not more than 30 or so.

Longest essay...12 pages? Maybe? But I used 14pt font so that skews the numbers a bit.
    image.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

Ryenn Reactions ©

Or
    whichever happens first.

You are a psycho, my friend
    POP #3: ANAGRAMS!

Hello housemates and welcome to the third POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge.

PLAYING:
    HOH- Janelle ( @HayloHusky )
    NOMS- Griffin ( @WinteryGarnet ), Stewart ( @lillibattenberg )
    RANDOM- Amar ( @Turner ), Jin ( @kittymeow ), Jonah ( @Alleenmens )

For our third POP challenge, all of you will be put to the test, before you is 10 anagrams that have some relation to Abnormality! All you have to do is unscramble the cluster of words and try to create the word that I am looking for. Each anagram is worth 1 point each! Please find the anagrams below:

POP%2B3.jpg

The anagrams can be in regards to anything! Physical objects, games, rules and even people!

In addition to this, each player will also play in a 'special category' set of anagrams. There will be 5 anagrams in this section, each anagram will be worth 2 points each! This means that 20 points in total are on offer. Below are the special categories for you to choose from! One player can only select a category, that means if someone else wants that category, you will have to pick another- it is first come, first serve!

SPECIAL CATEGORIES:

- TREES (JONAH)
    - NORSE MYTHOLOGY (STEWART)
    - HUMAN SKELETONS (GRIFFIN)
    - CARTOONS (JIN)
    - BASKETBALL (AMAR)
    - PAINTING (JANELLE)

Please select which category you would like on the thread, once you have done that the category will be yours if you are the first person to choose it! I will send the extra anagrams for your category through messages once you have selected the category you want.

Just like the other anagrams, the anagrams in the special categories can refer to anything within this section, so make sure you give yourself a good think over some of them.

In addition to the anagrams, please could you attach the form with your submission below:

IF I WIN THE VETO, I WILL SAVE _______(Griffin/Stewart/No One________ BECAUSE ___________________.

In the case of a tie, please can you also attach this with your submission:
    THE ENTIRITY OF THE SEASON FIVE HOUSE COSTS ____________________.

The deadline for this challenge is 13th December 2019.
    The deadline for DRE's is 11th December 2019.

Good luck and may the evens be in your favour!

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3

It has come to my attention that I have forgot to add the tie-breaker question XD

Please could you also attach this to your submission in case of a tie. Thank you!

@Turner @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @lillibattenberg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Late episode comments!

JONAH: Maybe I'm going crazy? I'd definitely be in Maya Carter's bad books if I was... 😂
    Poor Jonah... that part got to me.

Griffin causing friction between Blair and Janelle. 🤔

Brandon. 😢

What the.... but I loved the awkward Stewie, now I don't know how to feel about him. I feel so deceived. 😭

TRICERATOPS: I'm not sure I saw an alien once! At least I think it was an alien. It was my neighbour Ms. Ferdynand, she had a very suspicious face... maybe she was just ugly thinking about it now......lmao 😂

Congrats to Haylo for winning that challenge, that is an impressive score!

Good luck to Ryenn and Lilli!