Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hey everybody! It’s Doctor Nick Yay Toast! I’m here today with yet another update... it seems like I have daily updates and yeah that happens when you play capacious amounts of sims over the weekend. Lots of glorious footage to laugh at later. Enjoy!

I already have updates scheduled for tomorrow and Friday, so be excited or whatever!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I haven't used plants in a long time but that sounds super annoying :( I hope it'll change soon.

Oh my gosh, Caroline :o But maybe she's right because Sheldon did say some weird things she didn't even accuse him of.
    I haven't used plants in a long time but that sounds super annoying :( I hope it'll change soon.

Oh my gosh, Caroline :o But maybe she's right because Sheldon did say some weird things she didn't even accuse him of.

@Queenarella I hope so too.

Caroline is a trip and a half. I love how animated she can be. I'm thinking of doing a storyline with her before the next generation. Just cause there seems to be something going on with that woman.

Most my stuff is straight from gameplay, but she seems like something to be investigated.
    Another tasty chapter for you to digest!

Yes, I totally bought the Moschino Pack the day it launched and I love it. No regrets. Weird clothing and gorgeous build stuff.
    I don't think it was only the hormones ;) There's something odd about Sheldon.

I bought the pack, too :D I love the clothes.

Sheldon is a very odd duck. With at least that one vote, I will investigate Sheldon and Caroline’s marriage! Stay tuned viewers for another exciting episode of the young and the restless!
    I dropped a new chapter yesterday and don’t worry everyone, Monday may be a holiday, but with the magic of Wordpress scheduling you will have an update. Preemptive enjoys!
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Love love love this story! Up to 1.19 so far.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
    Love love love this story! Up to 1.19 so far.

Eeee! Thank you so much! <3

Glad you are are enjoying it!
  • CandiGir1CandiGir1 Posts: 64 Member
    Very cool! It's so interesting to see how imaginative players can be, and this is definitely creative. Thanks for sharing it!
    6qrDi11.png
    CandiGir1 wrote: »
    Very cool! It's so interesting to see how imaginative players can be, and this is definitely creative. Thanks for sharing it!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :) Thanks for reading!

Sheldon is a very odd duck. With at least that one vote, I will investigate Sheldon and Caroline’s marriage! Stay tuned viewers for another exciting episode of the young and the restless!

I'm curious about what Sheldon's up to :p I bet he's woohooing his way up to the top of his career :D

I'm curious about what Sheldon's up to :p I bet he's woohooing his way up to the top of his career :D

@Queenarella Well how else do you get to the top of the art critic career? Fairly judge art! Psssh.
    Today's a big day... If you didn't catch Friday's update, be sure to catch today's! Big things are happening in the Sundae Verse.

and

Ready, enjoy, and comment. ;)
    What a cute chapter! I was scared Anita would deny it :#
    What a cute chapter! I was scared Anita would deny it :#

I was a whee bit worried about that too. She’s so finicky.
    Today's Update coming up holly holiday fresh is 1.27! Enjoy the rhyme time.

And as a special bonus... I painted a portrait of Anita.
    Anita and Aiden on Christmas reminds me of myself :D It helps deal with the holiday "spirit" :D

Your painting is great! <3
    Anita and Aiden on Christmas reminds me of myself :D It helps deal with the holiday "spirit" :D

Your painting is great! <3

@Queenarella Thanks!

There were so many drinks! They couldn’t waste them!
    Hitting you all with another new chapter... Today we have the event everyone's been waiting for... (since the proposal which was like literally two days ago)

The wedding of Anita and Aiden.

Also known as: 1.28

Enjoy! <3
    She did not wear a long white dress, did she? :o I'm talking about Caroline. That's THE no go on a wedding :( It's whiter than Anita's... If I did that to my sister I could plan my funeral.

Father Winter on their wedding. How. Cool. Is. That? :D

So, boyfriend - check. Proposal -check. Bigger house - check. Wedding - check. Babies - ? ;)
    edited September 2019
    She did not wear a long white dress, did she? :o I'm talking about Caroline. That's THE no go on a wedding :( It's whiter than Anita's... If I did that to my sister I could plan my funeral.

So, boyfriend - check. Proposal -check. Bigger house - check. Wedding - check. Babies - ? ;)

Oh yeah, Caroline deserves a whooping for trying to upstage Anita on her wedding day.

Well don't worry, Caroline wore white to the wedding, so she'd probably wear red to her funeral.

I do not know why they are friend's with Father Winter, but ya know... maybe they are just trying to earn brownie points for better Christmas gifts.

Babies? Oh my... Why would you make sure rash assumptions? Haha.

Oh yeah, Caroline deserves a whooping for trying to upstage Anita on her wedding day.

Well don't worry, Caroline wore white to the wedding, so she'd probably wear red to her funeral.

I do not know why they are friend's with Father Winter, but ya know... maybe they are just trying to earn brownie points for better Christmas gifts.

Also for her behavior. Is she hot headed?

If that works it would be awesome. Then I'd knew who my sims' new best friend would be :D

I can see Aiden freak out about the simple thought of trying for a baby :D

Also for her behavior. Is she hot headed?

If that works it would be awesome. Then I'd knew who my sims' new best friend would be :D

I can see Aiden freak out about the simple thought of trying for a baby :D

@Queenarella Lol. Aiden got a carrot their first Christmas and he was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

Caroline isn’t hot headed, surprisingly. She’s jealous, romantic, and ambitious... I think. Lol. I think she just wants a tumble or two with Aiden.

He would. He totally would: “You mean have a kid... on purpose?! What if we wanted to move? Or go on a fancy vacation or to dinner...”

@Queenarella Lol. Aiden got a carrot their first Christmas and he was so plum.

Caroline isn’t hot headed, surprisingly. She’s jealous, romantic, and ambitious... I think. Lol. I think she just wants a tumble or two with Aiden.

He would. He totally would: “You mean have a kid... on purpose?! What if we wanted to move? Or go on a fancy vacation or to dinner...”

OH! Jealous is almost as "bad" as the Hot Headed trait - if not worse. I've had few sims with this trait before and I really don't like it. They're sad when someone else around them performs a romantic interaction, they're tense when they're partner is not around (so basically they're always tense at work!) and get angry easily... It's real jealousy a bit over the top imo.

Non-committal sims tend to freak out over babies :D But that's something that can change, too. Don as an adult had a whim to try for baby with Linda several times.