Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ROM Question?

So are we getting werewolf’s and fairies or is this all wizards? Not to ripe on the pack AT ALL. Still seems like an okay pack I was just hoping for more because there had been so much hype. I mean the could release another trailer showing more stuff so we’ll see but...What do you guys think?

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Just witches. It's been confirmed that this is like the vampires pack and we're getting one really good, fleshed out occult.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    From what I read you're suposed to be able to have a dragon, owl or other animal as an etherial familiar.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    This seems by all accounts to be Spellcasters.

Just as Vampires were there own pack, I imagine if we get them Fairies and Werewolves will be as well. Not sure they'd do them, still less Ghosts. But I do appreciate separating these out to each receive individual development.

TS3: Supernatural sold me on the game, for sure, but I can wait on my sexy Werewolves if that means they get treated in more depth.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    how much is the pack? sorry they didnt say.
  • JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    So are we getting werewolf’s and fairies or is this all wizards? Not to ripe on the pack AT ALL. Still seems like an okay pack I was just hoping for more because there had been so much hype. I mean the could release another trailer showing more stuff so we’ll see but...What do you guys think?

honestly, there was only so much hype behind this pack because the simmers built it up in their heads too much. Before the teaser yesterday and the trailer today, we didn't know anything other than the name.

Simmers are honestly their own worst enemy when it comes to this stuff. They seemed to ignore that this was only a gamepack and the speculation got way out of hand super quickly.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    This is a game pack. You can't cram all of that into a game pack and have them be fleshed out and well represented. If they were going to be in one pack, then you would be buying an expansion pack.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    Jnyx wrote: »

honestly, there was only so much hype behind this pack because the simmers built it up in their heads too much. Before the teaser yesterday and the trailer today, we didn't know anything other than the name.

Simmers are honestly their own worst enemy when it comes to this stuff. They seemed to ignore that this was only a gamepack and the speculation got way out of hand super quickly.

i like the new way they do it. releasing just one supernatural at a time if you don't want something you don't have to get it. like i have the vampire pack. but for the furniture.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member

It's a game pack. They don' t need to say. All game packs are $20.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner

i just wanted to know cause i buy orgin cards to pay but since i got my answer not only can get excited now i can pay with my current wallet money with 2 dollars left. thank you. :)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member

i just wanted to know cause i buy orgin cards to pay but since i got my answer not only can get excited now i can pay with my current wallet money with 2 dollars left. thank you. :)

Where do you find your Origin cards?! I've looked all over and nothing! (not to change the subject. Sorry)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    HillyBeth wrote: »

Where do you find your Origin cards?! I've looked all over and nothing! (not to change the subject. Sorry)

my target store. they didn't have them for a while either but got them back.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited August 2019
    HillyBeth wrote: »

my target store. they didn't have them for a while either but got them back.

I've only ever gotten one from Target- bought two sims 3 stuff packs last year- since they don't sell them at Walmart where I live anymore. The way I've gotten the most recent packs were from my best friend gifting them to me.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything