Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack Giveaway "Winner Announced"

BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
Its time for another giveaway, made possible by the EA Game Changers Program, Thank you EA for giving me an extra code to give out to one lucky person in our wonderful community!
For all those of you who are interested in knowing me as an EA Game Changer, I'm a Gallery Content Creator, you can find me on the gallery, by searching, BreeMiles or #BreeMiles, you can also find me hanging out on my Blog Here, Please feel free to follow me on the gallery and on my blog to keep up to date on all my creations!!
Giveaway%2B2.jpg
Brought to you by EA Game Changers

Rules:
1. Enter ONLY once
2. Type in this thread: ENTER ME
3. This Code is for PC/Mac ONLY and you must own The Sims 4 Base Game for it to work
4. The winner will be picked by Randomize
5. Do NOT enter if you already own Moschino Stuff Pack
6. Pay close attention to the drawing time and the response time to claim the code
7. Be kind and have fun and Good Luck to everyone <3

Drawing will end on August 20, 2019 at 3 pm EST, and the winner will be announced shortly there after! The lucky person who is drawn for the code will have 24 hours to claim the code, once announced, if not claimed in that time, then another name will be drawn and they will have the same amount of time to claim the code!

The lucky person drawn will need post in this thread or DM me after his/her name is posted, acknowledging he/she won, the code will then be sent in DM to the winner!

NOTE: The winner of this drawing will only be posted in this thread so bookmark or check back here after the drawing is over on August 20, 2019 at 3 pm EST to see if you won!

I reserve the right to edit this post as needed!
Post edited by BreeMiles on

Comments